Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossover fun with Photoshop! - a little silly ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is an animated gif, it was not made by me (i don't have this kind of patience), its 1mb and if you don't watch it fully then you will miss the crossover.

CLICK TO VIEW ANIMATION

sigpic

Comment

i love all these manips...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
        i hope this one has never been done before.

something i think RDA would like.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2548/capture22lc.jpg
        GREAT!!!

Comment

Not my greatest manip, but fun nonetheless! Click the thumbnail for the larger version.

Steve is great at playing defense for Tom Brady.
          Last edited by Vee; 22 January 2006, 08:35 PM.

Comment

another Simpsons.

i think somethinglike this has been done before. i think a gallery would make things easier.

i'm working on another simspsons one, i just need to find a certain image. found the image i wanted. had to take a screenshot from my DVDs to get it.

Last edited by SaberBlade; 23 January 2006, 01:26 AM.

sigpic

Comment

I made this for a friend today. He's a huge Stargate & Family Guy fan. He's using it as a sig on a different forum.

My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

I have a minimal understanding of photoshop and I'm using CS2. All I want to do is be able to do a cutting function like the rectangular cropping...but DIAGONIALLY!!! I can't cut anything other than right angles, please don't point me to any web sites with long lists of photoshop functions...this is all I need to know for now...HELP PLEASE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Battousai the Manslayer
                  I have a minimal understanding of photoshop and I'm using CS2. All I want to do is be able to do a cutting function like the rectangular cropping...but DIAGONIALLY!!! I can't cut anything other than right angles, please don't point me to any web sites with long lists of photoshop functions...this is all I need to know for now...HELP PLEASE!!
                  i'm honestly not sure what you want to do but from what i undersand, use the lasso to draw around what you want to cut out.

you can also use the polygonal lasso (right click on the lasso to reveal the polygonal lasso option) instead of having to constantly hold down the mouse button. when you've drawn around what you want, cut it (edit ->cut or ctrl+x) and then paste it (edit -> paste or ctrl+v) into a new canvas (file -> news)

sigpic

Comment

I appreciate the quick response and you don't have to keep anwsering back if you don't want to. But anyway, I just tried the lasso tool and I can draw around the shape I want to cut out, then when I go to to the edit/cut option it says it can't do it because the selected area is empty??

I know you said you were unsure what I was going for, I have a rectangle...I want to cut a triangle shape out of the top left corner. I only know how to cut in right angles using the crop tool???

Comment

if you want to cut a shape like the triangle then the polygonal lasso is what you want. there is no triangle shape (unlike square and circle) so the polygonal lasso is what you need

the only reason you'd get the empty message is if you had a blank layer selected. make sure you highlight the right layer you want to cut from.

sigpic

Comment

thanks a bunch!!

Comment

Yeah, finally got back to playing in Photoshop a bit...

Hey, John did say he likes football.
                          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Oh no! So is that what the Priors will do once Earth has fallen to the Ori? They get to be in charge of directing traffic? So there's no traffic jams when people are on their way to 6 hours of prostration?
                              Boy would I be scared if I was in one of those cars...

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                                I have no idea where this came from. I blame the JF/Shep Thunk thread.

So... If Stargate Characters were races in Star Trek, who would they be?

These are the three I made tonight. Any other ideas?

Bajoran Daniel

'Vulcan' Shep (except the hair )

Klingon Teal'c
                                NICE!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X