Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossover fun with Photoshop! - a little silly ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    Ban me from GW? On second thoughts scratch that, I'd die without GW!!!! (And dont say thats an improvement! )
    We could force you to post in the gateworld features section and that section only
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
      We appear to have lost our wacky photoshop hijinks thread

Oh well, I'll just resurrect this one with a couple of things I've been up to:

"You will become one with the Thorg..."

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...0001/THORG.jpg

And this one is just silly

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...10001/hato.jpg
      I did not see these. Nope. Didn't see anything.

*moving along*

Why am I craving cookies?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        I did not see these. Nope. Didn't see anything.

*moving along*

Why am I craving cookies?
        *FP's forgotten that shes seen Thorg in another thread *
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

WOW all of thesee are AWESOME i'd like to see Teal'c or Dex as a Hirogen Hunter
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'm not even sure this is any good. It's not Star Trek, either.

Last edited by PartyLikeIts1984; 15 September 2005, 01:31 PM. Reason: link update

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Star Wars but still awesome
              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, great pics everyone! Mazz, you just don't cease to amaze me!

I want to change my sig, but I can't find the screencap from Disclose where Thor is rising his finger and saying to Kinsey "*Supreme* commander of the Asgard Fleet"! (LOL).

Could anyone who has it PM me? I want it with a good resolution, so that I can play with the Photoshop myself...

Thanks!
                Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

whats that pic of? that annoying scientist that thinks he has power with the long hair is kissing who?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles17
                    whats that pic of? that annoying scientist that thinks he has power with the long hair is kissing who?
                    Kavanaugh's (prince) kissing McKay (princess)

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Lol, love it:Han Sheppard, muaahahahhaa. Also, those pictures are awesome I must say!! Two thumbs up from Ascended Co.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Wow! This stuff is freakin' awesome, you guys! Made my day!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                          We could force you to post in the gateworld features section and that section only
                          And how exactly do you intend to do that?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                            And how exactly do you intend to do that?
                            Specially placed magnets
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                              Specially placed magnets
                              oh cr*p! *hides*

sigpic

Comment

I see all this creativity and I feel so inadequate!

Oil of Orii?? I need some of that!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X