Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossover fun with Photoshop! - a little silly ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he has lost weight
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I just barely tried my hand at manips the other day, so just for fun...

sig by PM

Comment

Obi Wan O'Neill nice

Comment

Thanks! I actually called it Jedi Jack.
          sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
            I just barely tried my hand at manips the other day, so just for fun...

Awesooome! Hehehe, now he'd be great having to fight alongside you in Starwars Battlefront.
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by contact2918
              Sorry about that. The friend of mine who owns that site is a poor college student who recently was given the choice of groceries or paying the bill on her website. It was a tough choice but apparently hunger won out.

She only had the first 60 anyway, and I am up to 96 episodes. I'm fairly new to this forum and I don't know what the policy is here about promoting other forums. Out of respect for GW, I won't post the link to where you can find them all outright, but I will give you the link if you PM me and ask.

Eventually, I want to design my own website so I don't have to worry about stuf like this, but it'll be a while before I really have time for that.

Thanks for the link!

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

These pics are all so hilarious! More! More! Farscape? More? *whimper, whimper* *bats eyes*
                Yikishante
                -"It's been swell, but I've got to return to the mothership."

Comment

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

LOL so funny. The Evil Witch of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Nightingale
                      LOL so funny. The Evil Witch of Atlantis
                      Indeed. Very appropriate isn't it.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Need more photoshopping

Comment

The wicked witch of Pegasus.
                          All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                          Pay it forward

Comment

Oh yeah forgot about that one, nice one MG!!

Comment

I didn't know what to put for the title so I just left it the same.

Here's the original pic...
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/-Jules-/wntw.jpg

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                              Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Oh Marilyn you crazy dame, what have you gotten yourself into this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X