Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossover fun with Photoshop! - a little silly ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say Wonder Carter. It has a ring to it

Comment

Originally posted by Ohper
      I'd say Wonder Carter. It has a ring to it
      Which is just kinda funny cause Lynda Carter was, well, Wonder Woman.
      Last edited by Queen Eleta; 26 July 2005, 09:09 PM.
      sig by PM

Comment

Didn't know that

Comment

Originally posted by Ohper
          Carter is "supposedly" doing R&D at Area 51, but we all know what she's really doing... fighting crime!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

* gasps for air* OMG!!! ROFLOL!!!!!

... does this have anything to do with the comment I made in the Ask hatusu thread?

Actually, looking at wondercarter incarnated ... maybe she shouldn't play wonderwoman......
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I didn't see what you wrote, Osiris-RA, but that's a wacky coincidence! Glad you like the 'Shop.

Comment

Can someone put the Microsoft Windows logo onto a Jaffa as his symbol?

Comment

Ask and ye shall recieve...

Comment

Thats great, thanks!

Comment

We appear to have lost our wacky photoshop hijinks thread

Oh well, I'll just resurrect this one with a couple of things I've been up to:

"You will become one with the Thorg..."

And this one is just silly

Comment

yay! you resurrected the thread!

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                      roflmao!! love it!

I've done lotsa photoshops since this thread disappeared so I'll just display the best ones-

WARNING!! DO NOT LOOK AHEAD!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Best one ever-

(told you not to look )

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Mazz - love the orio's one, brilliant.

MG - *shakes head*...what are we going to do with you? (actually I think the Shrek pic is fantastic)

Comment

LOL this is great. Since there's so much StarTrek and people have started crossing SG with other stuff, I did up an X-Files Ori crossover: My contribution is my sig...I hope its not too esoteric, I hope people get it. I added the Morely part at the bottom just in case, but don't want to be too blatant.
                          Last edited by WhatFateAlmondRoca; 13 September 2005, 07:01 AM.
                          If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                          proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                          Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Awesome pics Mazz!

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                              MG - *shakes head*...what are we going to do with you?
                              Extreme measures are required *pulls out feather*
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                                MG - *shakes head*...what are we going to do with you? (actually I think the Shrek pic is fantastic)
                                Ban me from GW? On second thoughts scratch that, I'd die without GW!!!! (And dont say thats an improvement! )

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X