This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Katerine,

It's good to see you're okay. Hope you feel up to joinin' in the fun, we miss your comments.

See ya 'round

Sig courtesy of InvisibleGirl
    Proud to be an Aussie - the Calling all Australians thread.

My incredibly boring blog!

Comment

Hey Katherine!!!

I'm happy to know that you are OK!

I can absolutelly understand that something like this thread, that takes so many of your time, can really burn you out!

And I can also identify with you, and sign in at the "Procrastinators Anonymous" Club! When are the meetings? Because I think I can benefit from the experience of people like you that managed to get around it and say 'I'm sorry and I'm back'...

Also, thanks for teaching me a new English word! I have to confess that I had to look it up in the dictionary... great word by the way!
      Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
      (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Glad to see you back, Katerine! No need to apologise. I'm sure many of us have had our times of burnout.
        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
        Individuality is freedom lived.
        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Katherine! It's so good to see that you're safe and sound! You left right around the time Katrina struck, and a few of us were worried you were caught in its path. Thank goodness you live in Wisconsion! I'm just so happy to know you're back with us. I hope you were able to calm down, and I hope you continue to stick around with us for a while more! *hugs and pats* I'm so glad you're back!!!
          Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
          In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

Hey, glad to hear you're ok

Comment

Working...
            X