No announcement yet.

Our Ideas For Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to see a big brutal fight between them to. It's gotta kick off big style.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I think an AU episode showing what could have been if a number of the events that occured in the show didn't happen as the 100th episode is a great idea. It could also be a great opportunity to bring back old familiar faces from the show's past, some alive and some dead. But have something important happen in the AU that has some kind of impact in the events of the following episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
        I really want to see a big brutal fight between them to. It's gotta kick off big style.
        I heartily agree!

Comment

Oh. Now it works!

Comment

I was thinking: Will Sivea & Grant's relationship really be developed in this season? Or will there not be enough time?

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
              I was thinking: Will Sivea & Grant's relationship really be developed in this season? Or will there not be enough time?
              There'll be time. That relationship will actually be a big part of the season.
              Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Have you guys figured out a release date for season 5?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  Have you guys figured out a release date for season 5?
                  We haven't settled on a specific date just yet, but there will be a more detailed announcement coming up pretty soon actually.

Comment

So Alex how's season 5 going?

Comment

So Alex how's season 5 going?
                      We're working on it. Colin's been pretty busy with the first few episodes. As of right now, the season starts off with what is really a four episode arc, and then 5.05 is of course the 100th episode. We've mapped out what the season will be in great detail, more than we've ever done before actually. So we know exactly where we're going, what we want to do with each of the characters, and how a lot of the major storylines will play out.

These past few weeks I've been pretty busy with some other projects. It's official now, I'm moving to LA on February 1 next year, and I want to have as many scripts ready to show to agents and managers as I can. I finished the first draft of a pilot just on Friday actually, so that's taking up my main time (which I think is understandable). But I'll also be writing at least two or three SGH episodes over the next few weeks. It's still just Colin and myself right now, so things are moving slow, but they are moving.

Comment

How many episodes will Season 5 have? And great news about moving to LA.

Comment

It will be either 20 or 22 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
                            It will be either 20 or 22 episodes.
                            Pretty short season if you did 20.

Comment

Pretty short season if you did 20.
                              It sure doesn't seem short from where I'm sitting.
                              Last edited by Alex Rubit; 24 September 2010, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                                This is what I am looking forward to, hopefully it is early in the season and it builds from there.

Comment

Working...
                                X