No announcement yet.

The season finale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time will shadows of things to come, Part 1 be released?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      What time will shadows of things to come, Part 1 be released?
      I did mention that there could be a change in the schedule a few days ago. It was pushed back a week so there'd be more time to finish the second part. Sorry that, apparently, some of you missed that. But it will be worth the wait.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
        I did mention that there could be a change in the schedule a few days ago. It was pushed back a week so there'd be more time to finish the second part. Sorry that, apparently, some of you missed that. But it will be worth the wait.
        oh for crying out loud.... I'm telling u I'm starting to get irked with all these delays. I know you trying to make sure that u guys finish the season on a high note and close it out but it's these delays and push backs that are starting to really make me mad.

Comment

Would you rather a rushed episode or a better episode? Remember this is one man on his own, juggling a career and also this show which in itself should be a full time job.

Besides, Alex has recommended some re-reading in preparation for the finale.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I Understand EAG. Which episodes should be re-read to prepare for the finale anyway?

Comment

Extreme Measures from Season 4 apparently. Looks like the Ingrali might be showing up.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                Extreme Measures from Season 4 apparently. Looks like the Ingrali might be showing up.
                What about Sacrfices? Didn't that deal with the ingrali as well?

Comment

Really all of the Ingrali episodes could be re-read, if you want to. Just to sort of go back and see what we already know about them, what their history is, etc. The episodes that deal with them are: "Aversion" from Season Two, and then "Temple of Secrets" (even though we didn't find out until later that the alien encountered in the temple was an Ingrali), "Extreme Measures" and "Sacrifices".

Another fun re-read could be to go all the way back to the Season One finale "Judgment Day". There's one little scene in that episode where, if this were on TV, fans would have gone crazy over for the last couple of years, because we've mentioned something just briefly, hinted that it could play a larger part in the series, and then... we never heard about it again!

Of course, since this is a virtual series, I'm sure hardly anyone (if anyone at all) remembers what this was and we could have gotten away with it being forgotten, unless... it wasn't forgotten at all, but much rather it was laying the ground work for a much, much larger mythological piece within what will really be the show's core mythology. And yes, this will play a very large role in really the remainder of the series actually. And I really like that we mentioned it all the way back in Season One.

Also, if you re-read "Judgment Day", pay attention to the slight hints at the fact of Grant having some sort of destiny that he's supposed to fulfill. Without giving anything away, this is something that will be dealt with more as we approach the ending of the series, and we'll see why his path is truly unique.

"Judgment Day" is also a memorable episode because it marked a huge turning point for Sivok. It was the episode in which he decided to become one of the good guys.
                  Last edited by Alex Rubit; 27 May 2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

One thing about the Ingrali is that, so far, they've been pretty ambiguous. It's hard to tell what these guys are really about and what they want. Especially if you look at "Temple of Secrets," where it's indicated that they've had an interest in humans for a while, and they seem to be friendly. And then, going by the end of "Sacrifices", they're pretty dangerous, even though it had seemed they were helping Earth at first.

It's easy to miss all of this due to it being a virtual series, but really there's a lot of unanswered questions. For example... what happened to Erin Garrison who went with the Ingrali in "Temple of Secrets"? Will we see her again? Where is she in all of this?

Now, don't expect answers to all of that in the Season Four finale, but it's definitely a lot to consider and speculate about.

Comment

Might the throwaway scene be about the location where the Universe began?
                      sigpic

Comment

Might the throwaway scene be about the location where the Universe began?
                        Hmm. It would certainly be interesting if that somehow played a larger role in Season Five. You'd have to wonder just what that location could turn out to be and what it's significance in the series would be.

Comment

Could it possibly be where Grant's destiny is?
                          sigpic

Comment

Could it possibly be where Grant's destiny is?
                            Season Five will have a lot to do with destiny, purpose, free will, etc. We've dealt with that in the past to some degree, but it will play even more of a role in what's to come. And you'll actually already notice it in the Season Four finale.

Spoiler:
                            There's a revelation coming up involving one of our characters backstory, which we'll see through flashbacks, and it's so huge and full of implications, it will be quite interesting to see the reactions to that.

Comment

Just so I don't throw my temper again what's the schedule like for the two - Part Season Finale? Will part 1 be released this Thursday with part two being released on the 10th? Or what's the hubbub bub.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                Just so I don't throw my temper again what's the schedule like for the two - Part Season Finale? Will part 1 be released this Thursday with part two being released on the 10th? Or what's the hubbub bub.
                                There's no more further delays. That was the whole point of pushing it back a week, so that there would be no delay between parts one and two.

Comment

Working...
                                X