Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    on of the vorians. Ca'vel or Kalos?
    That's an interesting idea. Ca'vel we haven't seen since "A Matter of Faith, Part Two." But Kalos did appear in two Season Four episodes, "The Syndicate" and "For the People." And if you recall the ending of "For the People," it should certainly prove to be "interesting" once he and Sivea run into each other again.

So could it be Ca'vel? Definitely. But... maybe it's someone else.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

One of the kih'andari? Vharet?

Comment

That's another possibility, since we haven't seen him since Season Three either.

I should probably not confirm if someone will be able to guess who it is because it would ruin the surprise. But it could be fun to see if anyone does figure it out, and we'll all know once the episode airs. Without giving too much away, the character's appearance in the finale is something that we've already been building towards. So it's not really an out-of-the-blue appearance. I'm personally really happy to see this character coming back, because I've always enjoyed him or her.

Comment

We haven't seen Arina this season have we?
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

We did see her in a few scenes in "Robots and Flying Saucers", the 1950s-sci-fi-homage episode.

Comment

Guessing, guessing...
              Thinking, thinking...

Comment

Okay, we've now got the title of the second part of the two part finale. It doesn't look like it's going to change. And it is...

"Shadows of Things to Come, Part Two"

So there you have it. The last episode title of Season Four. This season is really finally coming to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
                  Okay, we've now got the title of the second part of the two part finale. It doesn't look like it's going to change. And it is...

"Shadows of Things to Come, Part Two"

So there you have it. The last episode title of Season Four. This season is really finally coming to an end.
                  so is it going to be 90 minutes, two hours or a regular forty three minute episode

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    so is it going to be 90 minutes, two hours or a regular forty three minute episode
                    It's actually going to be a one hour episode after all. At first it seemed like it would become an extended episode, but that would have just drawn it out too much.

Comment

Good, it's great to know you're not going to extend just for the sake of extending it. Am eagerly awaiting the next release.
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay...

Some of you might want to throw something at me for saying this, but... there is considering for just one more, tiny little tweak to the release dates. It would be the last one, I can assure you that, since by the time Season Five will premiere will have had about five months time to just focus on writing episodes.

But here's what we have: Part One of the finale is pretty much ready to go. Part Two is still being written. So we could technicially release the first part this Thursday as planned, but just to make sure that the second part is as good as it can possibly be, we would probably not release it until two weeks later rather than one week later.

What I would prefer to do, honestly, is just push back the first part a week as well, so that there's less of a break between them.

The advantage of waiting another week would also be that we could put up some recomendations for episodes you might want to re-read before the finale. There's a lot that will happen in these last two, some major reveals and even one or two shocking turning points. They do come as a shock and it will be interesting to see the reactions, but at the same time we've also been building towards them for a while, which means we knew we were going to be doing this. So it's a pay off of a lot of things we've seen setting up really since Season Two's "Aversion" in particular. And while everything you need to know will be explained in the episodes of course, it would make for a richer experience if you're really familiar with what's happened before.

So my take is, I don't think another week is really a big deal considering how the season has been going in terms of release dates. Like I said, Season Five will be a whole different story since we'll be spending the months between the end of Season Four and October writing (with hopefully a full staff back together), which means we'll be back to how we've released episodes in the past.

But let me know what you think!

Comment

Whatever results in a better episode. Just throw us up a list of episodes you think are vital for us to have fresh on our minds and that'll keep us occupied.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was also thinking...is Daniel going to die and ascend? For good?
                            Last edited by Elite Anubis Guard; 26 May 2010, 08:08 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                              I was also thinking...is Daniel going to die and ascend? For good?
                              Hmmm. Now, that's a really interesting question.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                                Whatever results in a better episode. Just throw us up a list of episodes you think are vital for us to have fresh on our minds and that'll keep us occupied.
                                Okay, that ounds good to me.

I'll put together some more episodes, but one episode from Season Four that could be a good re-read is "Extreme Measures". It has some really nice moments for Daniel, and it also reveals a lot about the Ingrali, which could mean that
                                Spoiler:
                                maybe the Ingrali will be in the season finale.

Comment

Working...
                                X