No announcement yet.

Something visual...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... I would. But Alex has advised me against it. But I am however being advised to make a fanart thread. So check it when it goes up!

My Deviantart|Seeing is Beleivging|Carpe Noctem|Atlantean Wars

Comment

Originally posted by SG_Gundam View Post
      Hmm... I would. But Alex has advised me against it. But I am however being advised to make a fanart thread. So check it when it goes up!
      I didn't advise you against it. You must have missunderstood me. This is a free forum; you can post whatever you want (well, within reason, that is).

You just need to make it clear that it's not an official design. And the best way to do that is to start a new thread.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Well I know that. I wouldnt put it as official on it unless it was approved by you.

Edit: Heres the pict I drew in Adobe Illustrator. Link. I really forgot how big this was. Lol. This isn't official art work btw.
        Last edited by SG_Gundam; 05 November 2006, 05:35 PM.

Comment

MLOL, LOL LOL!
          "All hale I am the mighty fisht stick of destruction" That would be chase. Man oh man.

Comment

I thought we said we'd start a new thread for this.

I think it's obvious that that's NOT what the Enoly look like; no offense to anyone, but that doesn't look like an enemy anyone could take seriously. And I think SG_Gundam and I already agreed about this on MSN. That's just a fish from Earth, put on top of a humanoid body.

For the record, the Enoly do not look like fish. They're just blue aliens who've evolved from underwater beings. More along the lines of the alien from "Fire and Water" actually.

Comment

Yes but it still is a laughing riot.

Comment

Yea. Except not so grotesque. Plus I placed the gills on the neck. ;P

Comment

If this were a TV show, I think the Enoly would look quite impressive; alone because of the fact that they'd have moving gills. Similiar to the Andorians on Enterprise, with the moving antennas. So those would actually be mechanical gills, and somewhere off camera you'd have someone working the remote controlls. Eventually the actors get used to that.

Anyway, one day we'll definitely SEE the Enoly. The real Enoly, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
                    For the record, the Enoly do not look like fish. They're just blue aliens who've evolved from underwater beings. More along the lines of the alien from "Fire and Water" actually.
                    That's pretty much how I visualize the Enoly anywho.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I visualize them like the Octoberser water monster from those Yu-Gi-Oh! game cards. Its kinda what I baised my design off of. Except with regluar human legs instead of tentacles and a partial fish-like tail and mabey some partial fins on their legs as well. ^_^;;; I don't play the card game anymore. I just got a whole box of them and that one really stood out when I was looking for a face to match the Enloy to.

Comment

Working...
                      X