No announcement yet.

Something visual...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those uniforms rather like starfleet uniforms to me at lease, they just seemed a bit unoriginal.

But I do like the enoly space satation, draq ship, two very unique designs and defferently not like I exspected them to be,

Comment

The Draque ship seems quite scarab like. I look forward to seeing the other ships.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
        The Draque ship seems quite scarab like. I look forward to seeing the other ships.
        As a matter of fact, that was the general idea

Because of what was started in the series-Pilot with the Scalerious, I thought it would be great if the Draque vessels were all slightly reptilian like their soldiers... so, that will be the standard for them.
        "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
        ==============================================================
        Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
        Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Yeah, you are right, this uniforms are very similar in appearence to our good old Atlantis gear.
          Just one question: Are you going to be designing any of the off world gear for the teams.
          Something that did occur to me though is. At least it is not like the Star Trek where they change uniforms every ten episodes or so. That got a tad trying after they got it right with those gray ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
            Yeah, you are right, this uniforms are very similar in appearence to our good old Atlantis gear.
            Just one question: Are you going to be designing any of the off world gear for the teams.
            Something that did occur to me though is. At least it is not like the Star Trek where they change uniforms every ten episodes or so. That got a tad trying after they got it right with those gray ones.
            Yeah, they're definitely supposed to be similiar to the Atlantis uniforms. And at the same time they're still somewhat different. I think that balance was handled very well.

We're definitely planning to design the off-world gear, as well as various other clothing. Hopefully that will happen soon.
            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

You know something occurred to me, we do not know what the team patches look like. Are we going to see any of those?

Comment

We do have an image of a patch that was made by Jussi, but it hasn't been colored and I'm not just where he's been lately. You'd have to check with Alex.
                Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                Stargate Destiny, Fan
                Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Some pretty awesome concept drawings there.

I espically like the 2 by beth. That Enoly Space station is just sweet.

Im currently working on 2 concept drawings for Horizon as well and after seeing these its gonna be tuff to be up to par.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm at the moment rereading Aversion, and I was wondering, are there any visuals of what the Enoly look like? And if there arn't, will they be designed?

Comment

I'm at the moment rereading Aversion, and I was wondering, are there any visuals of what the Enoly look like? And if there arn't, will they be designed?
                      Not yet, unfortunatly. But that's definitely something that we're working on.

One thing we really need is more concept artists; I'll actually be starting a thread that we're looking for concept artists later. Once we get some more dedicated designers on the team, we should make some progress in that area as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
                        Not yet, unfortunatly. But that's definitely something that we're working on.

One thing we really need is more concept artists; I'll actually be starting a thread that we're looking for concept artists later. Once we get some more dedicated designers on the team, we should make some progress in that area as well.
                        Ah Shucks, now I wish I was better at art.

Comment

Ah Shucks, now I wish I was better at art.
                          Same here.

But then again, even if I were good at that, I'm not sure if I'd also have the time to do all the concept art, being busy writing episodes and things like that.

Comment

Lol. Hey Alex. Think I should show them my version of an Enloy just for kicks? I know its the really WAY out there one but I'll try to make a more "human" version later on.

My Deviantart|Seeing is Beleivging|Carpe Noctem|Atlantean Wars

Comment

Originally posted by SG_Gundam View Post
                              Lol. Hey Alex. Think I should show them my version of an Enloy just for kicks? I know its the really WAY out there one but I'll try to make a more "human" version later on.
                              LOL! That shoould be interesting.
                              Alex, ditto on the time part.

Comment

I think that if anyone has any visualizations for anything, they can post it, even if it's different from what anyone has in mind. Most certainly can't hurt, now can it?
                                Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                                Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                                Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                                Stargate Destiny, Fan
                                Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
                                X