No offense but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
    well having seen upto episode...19 i think they're gonna have to find some new blood next year
    It does seem that way.

Yea its the curiosity about human's very phloxx like as well. He thinks of humans as kind of experiment subjects? I love that
    Lenori has the role of the alien character that looks at humanity from a bit of an outsider perspective. Those kind of characters are usually quite interesting in sci-fi.

He was on enterprise to, hes a patriot an belives what hes doing is right. He cna play bbad guys very well! an hes in a slect group of actors there
    I have a feeling Manny Coto had something to do with that. Wherever Manny is, you'll soon also find Peter Weller (Odyssey 5, Enterprise, 24).
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Lenori has the role of the alien character that looks at humanity from a bit of an outsider perspective. Those kind of characters are usually quite interesting in sci-fi.
      Thats what i was trying to say headesk, i find it funny

I have a feeling Manny Coto had something to do with that. Wherever Manny is, you'll soon also find Peter Weller (Odyssey 5, Enterprise, 24).
      What ever did happen to odessey 5?

Comment

Thats what i was trying to say headesk, i find it funny
        Yeah, I figured that's what you meant.

What ever did happen to odessey 5?
        It's one of those shows that were cancelled after only one season. I've actually never seen too much of it, but I've heard it was really good. I also heard it will be coming out on DVD soon.

Comment

24 has lots of great actors, which is porbably why so many are cast as characters on Horizon as well.

There's Kiefer Sutherland (John Grant), Dennis Haysbert (De'van Callen), Carlos Bernard (David Connor), Philip Rhys (Yusuf Naiyeer), Jude Ciccolella (Ca'vel), Roger Cross (Gorlon), Daniel Dae Kim (Hikaru Sato), William Devane (Henry Hayes), and Gregory Itzin (Kalos).

Of course, Devane was pre-established as president by SG-1, he just happens to be on both shows. Of course, there are actors from a wide range of shows, 24 just happens to house plenty.
          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
          Stargate Destiny, Fan
          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

I think we at SGD, though, stole the best leading actress

I admit, Kiefer Sutherland is amazing, as is Dennis, but Evangeline Lilly (from Lost) I think is perfect for the kind of things Stargat deals with
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Plus, shes hot.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Damn right

Comment

Not really, but it all depends on one's taste.

Comment

^ Into guys

Nah, I am just kidding, but yeah that chick is smokig. Though the dude cast as takeshi is old....
                    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

personaly, i didnt like the visual cast, and its justs sticking famous people on fictional charactors, but then i just decided to ignore the things i dont like, and i found i really enjoy Horizons. im reading episode 1:05 tommorow.

I hate negitive fans, so i didnt word my complaints and gave the series a chance, and found that i liked it.

I just look at Horizons Visual cast, and i think of Jack for 24 and Mitchell. But it does help people visualise, so im fine with that. Me personaly, i like to visualise by seeing consept art of bad guys and ships, lots of ships!!
                      Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
                        personaly, i didnt like the visual cast, and its justs sticking famous people on fictional charactors, but then i just decided to ignore the things i dont like, and i found i really enjoy Horizons. im reading episode 1:05 tommorow.
                        That's not the idea behind it. The idea is to treat it as if it were a television show. Plus, each of these actors have been on television at one point or another. It would have been completely unrealistic if we had gone and cast the series with a hand full of big movie stars, who you could never afford for a television show.

They all need to be known from another show or movie they've been in, for the simple reason that we don't have the luxury of having hundreds or thousands of actors auditioning for roles. So it's impossible for us to choose a completely fresh face for one of the characters.

To me, this is the closest you can get to doing a TV show without doing a TV show. That's the primary factor for me when someone were to ask me why am I doing this. So actors are part of the process.

I just look at Horizons Visual cast, and i think of Jack for 24 and Mitchell.
                        I've never been a supporter of type-casting. These guys' acting skills are good enough to let them play other characters.

Comment

I have a feeling keifer sutherland is gonna get type cast for life after 24

I think the virtual cast is great, its realistic for a TV show and you know them (most) from other roles

Comment

im beginging to accept the idea of visual casts.
                            like i said, to me, the ships and tech consept art matters more then the visual cast. but im beginning to understand.
                            Hola

Hello

Comment

I have a feeling keifer sutherland is gonna get type cast for life after 24

I think the virtual cast is great, its realistic for a TV show and you know them (most) from other roles
                              I completely agree. I do like the virtual cast idea in a way... it seemed a bit odd at first why a virtual TV show would have a virtual cast, but then I think it just made sense. The only character I could attempt imagine was Christine for some reason, and my imaginary Christine was somehow a cross between Dr. Crusher from Star Trek: The Next Generation, and this kid I know at school. I know, really weird.

But every time I see Keifer Sutherland's face somewhere in a picture related to Stargate Horizon, I go wacko in some way or another because I'm so used to seeing him on 24 and not... Stargate stuff. Somehow it confuses me to the point of saying aloud "WTF?" And then after the initial reaction I go... "Oh..." even though I'm still confused. And then after a few more minutes I figure it out, untilt he same thing happens again a few days later. I know, really weird.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Kiefer Sutherland can take a while to get used to. Whereas most actors are less known and/or appear on fewer things, Kiefer isn't really known for his many roles... Just one.
                                Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                                Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                                Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                                Stargate Destiny, Fan
                                Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
                                X