No announcement yet.

No offense but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the guy's point, even I don't agree with it.

In an ideal world like it is with computer games, there are stories where all the characters are entirely new and are made up of people who've probably never even been in a recording studio in their life; unless of course they've won a competition or something. Fortunately, there are enough people out there who want to see some of their favourite actors chosen to play out roles for a series such as this, even if it never gets published as a proper show.

The point I'm trying to make is, there are people who will always love our work and those who will not. What's important, however, is that there are a majority who want Stargate: Horizon to continue, and we will as long as they want us to.

If he is not happy with the way we have structured our series, he can alway write his own Stargate show... but we will be keeping the cast we have already. I'm sorry, that's just the way it is.
    "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
    ==============================================================
    Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
    Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

I personaly think its a great virtual cast

Horizons great.....

Comment

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flame Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

The fandom has enough of those! I think their petty an pathetic an y'all need to frow up a little if you want one

sorry

Comment

The point I'm trying to make is, there are people who will always love our work and those who will not. What's important, however, is that there are a majority who want Stargate: Horizon to continue, and we will as long as they want us to.
            There's no doubt about that. We're not about to go anywhere.
            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
              I personaly think its a great virtual cast
              I definitly agree.

Comment

I hate to say this but becuase of horizon wouldn't it be greta to see keifer sutherland or denis haysber ton sg-1 or atlantis?

Comment

I hate to say this but becuase of horizon wouldn't it be greta to see keifer sutherland or denis haysber ton sg-1 or atlantis?
                  I definitely agree with that as well. It would be fun to see any of the virtual cast appearing on SG-1 or Atlantis. Who knows, maybe that will happen one day? After all, we had Ben Browder first too.

Comment

LOL i forgot about him LOL oh darn my spellings terrible

I wouldn't mind seeing the virtual cast on any sci-fi show!

Comment

LOL i forgot about him LOL oh darn my spellings terrible

I wouldn't mind seeing the virtual cast on any sci-fi show!
                      Me too. I love seeing them anywhere.

I'm still waiting for the day when those of them who haven't been on 24 yet, will appear there as well. Now, that would be fun.

Comment

Not sure about ben browder on 24, Maybe a lunatic commado guy?

Maybe andrew robinson hes a great actor

Comment

Not sure about ben browder on 24, Maybe a lunatic commado guy?
                          Who knows?

24 always finds amazing roles for great actors. Or great actors for amazing roles. I guess either way works.

Maybe andrew robinson hes a great actor
                          Once again, I definitely agree. It would be fun to see what he'd bring to Lenori when playing the character.

Comment

Well one thing we do know season 6 of 24s gonna be all change

i loved Andrew robinson as garek, the sense of humour He's make a goohenderson like character or a polatician

Comment

Well one thing we do know season 6 of 24s gonna be all change
                              I can't wait to see what will happen. I'm staying completely away from spoilers, so I have no clue.

i loved Andrew robinson as garek, the sense of humour He's make a goohenderson like character or a polatician
                              Yeah, the way Lenori is written is kind of modeled after how he talks.

Speaking of Henderson, adding Peter Weller to 24 is just one of many great casting choices on that show.

Comment

well having seen upto episode...19 i think they're gonna have to find some new blood next year

Yea its the curiosity about human's very phloxx like as well. He thinks of humans as kind of experiment subjects? I love that

He was on enterprise to, hes a patriot an belives what hes doing is right. He cna play bbad guys very well! an hes in a slect group of actors there

Comment

Working...
                                X