• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting stuff.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Updated my blog again with a much shorter post than last time. It's a post none the less.

Click here
      Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
      Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
      Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
      Stargate Destiny, Fan
      Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Updated my blog once again.

http://www.alex-sgh.blogspot.com
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Just read both your blogs. Cool stuff. Am glad to see your sorting out S3 already, but a November release? That's like..close to christmas.
          sigpic

Comment

It'll probably be a late October premiere - the last Thursday in October, which, I believe, is the 26th. It's later than last year; however, it will bring a few advantages. Most importantly, since Season Two will end on June 29th, the break isn't any longer than it had been between seasons one and two. It's just a month later.

And due to a later premiere date, we'll be able to structure the release of the season differently. There'll definitely be a much shorter mid-season break, if at all. Maybe we'll be going for two breaks of about three to four weeks, which would put the season finale back into May. I've been looking over the dates lately, trying to come up with an improved and ideal way of releasing the episodes throughout the season.

We should be announcing the official premiere date for Season Three probably within the next week.

Comment

I've just finished updating my blog once again.

http://alex-sgh.blogspot.com

Comment

Oh man, I feel sorry for you. Reformatting is such a tidious job.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                  Oh man, I feel sorry for you. Reformatting is such a tidious job.
                  It really is. Like I said, that's one of the great things about that software. It does most of the reformating on its own.

Comment

In regards to the software, I'm not sure I have the funds or means to make such a purchase. I hate to continue with Scriptsmart and its countless errors, but I'm not sure I'll have much of a choice.
                    Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Why don't you just use good old MS Word? It's inconvenient to add in all the script stuff, but I do it, and although I'm a bit off, that's just from forced habit. Seriously, though, MS Word isn't that hard to use for formatting scripts.

Comment

Well, I just realized that I failed to mention that I updated my blog a few days ago, before the previously unrevealed titles became revealed. Hopefully you'll still find it interesting.

http://www.sgulf1.blogspot.com
                        Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Yep, I saw my name more than once, so it qualifies as interesting

Comment

To celebrate the big event of Season Three about to premiere, I've actually updated my blog. Can you believe it?

www.alex-sgh.blogspot.com

Comment

Everone! Get your cameras out and take a picture of this rare event!
                              sigpic

Comment

Fantastic! But, wait - where does this put "Recall?"

Comment

Working...
                                X