Stargate: Horizon Blogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateMan2000
    Alex...I have read over some of your scripts...not a bad storyline. Have you pitched any of these to Mallozzi or Martin Gero?
    Thanks. I'm glad you've enjoyed the episodes that much.

Unfortunately the writers/producers at Stargate wouldn't be allowed to accept pitches without an agent. But as Erik hinted, next year this time I shall have an agent. And I do have a couple of ideas that I could pitch.

I should explain, I currently live in Houston, Texas. And in order to really get into the business and get an agent, you'd have to be in Los Angeles. So right now I'm working on getting the budget together, and the plan is to move over to LA next year around summer. And if I could have any job I like, I'd then actually be moving to Vancouver to work on SG-1 and Atlantis.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
      Thanks. I'm glad you've enjoyed the episodes that much.

Unfortunately the writers/producers at Stargate wouldn't be allowed to accept pitches without an agent. But as Erik hinted, next year this time I shall have an agent. And I do have a couple of ideas that I could pitch.

I should explain, I currently live in Houston, Texas. And in order to really get into the business and get an agent, you'd have to be in Los Angeles. So right now I'm working on getting the budget together, and the plan is to move over to LA next year around summer. And if I could have any job I like, I'd then actually be moving to Vancouver to work on SG-1 and Atlantis.
      It sounds like it could get tough, but if anyone can do it, I bet you can

Comment

Originally posted by Sobek
        It sounds like it could get tough, but if anyone can do it, I bet you can
        Wow. Thanks again! I really appreciate that.

Comment

I've updated the Stargate: Horizon blog! Don't forget to take a look!
          Rocky

Comment

My blog has been updated...by someone. Actually I think it was me. Yup. Looks like it could have been me. Hm.

It's true, Erik and I take turns when it comes to blog updating.

Keep in mind it's mixture of personal blog and Horizon blog, so maybe you'll find a broad variety of topics in there. But most of them are related to Horizon. Seriously.

Comment

My blog has been updated...by someone. Actually I think it was me. Yup. Looks like it could have been me. Hm.

It's true, Erik and I take turns when it comes to blog updating.

Keep in mind it's mixture of personal blog and Horizon blog, so maybe you'll find a broad variety of topics in there. But most of them are related to Horizon. Seriously.
              I love the way you break it down - you're speaking my language... Which is actually a kind of b-, c- or maybe even a d-language for me, but THAT doesn't really matter...

"Go through Stargate, get into trouble"-episode

Comment

Some cool stuff on there.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Just updated my blog. You might even find one or two new episode titles in there.

Comment

Cool stuff, pretty interesting.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I commented on your blog

Comment

Originally posted by Simonthefurling
                        I commented on your blog
                        I just saw it, and replied.

Comment

Hi ya Alex nice job on Season 1, and on the two blogs. Its awesome that your blog also doubles as a backstage pass! I love following the bread crumbs of info! Good luck on the whole ascension thing next year, I hope that the whole LA things works out for you. I can't wait to see what that highly classified screenplay of yours is about
                          Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
                          ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
                          <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Originally posted by StevetheWraith!
                            Hi ya Alex nice job on Season 1, and on the two blogs. Its awesome that your blog also doubles as a backstage pass! I love following the bread crumbs of info! Good luck on the whole ascension thing next year, I hope that the whole LA things works out for you. I can't wait to see what that highly classified screenplay of yours is about
                            Thanks.

And on that note, the blog has been updated with hints about some upcoming episodes. Check it out, and feel free to speculate.

Comment

Thanks.

And on that note, the blog has been updated with hints about some upcoming episodes. Check it out, and feel free to speculate.
                              Hi ya Alex. Yeah the blog update had some great SGH tidbits in it. I love new characters and I can't wait to see who he/she is and why he/she is a rebel (is that the right word? mmm is he/she like Dr McKay ?! Man I love that guy ). Furthermore, I can't wait for Connections because it sounds so cool. The word connections reminds me of the SG-1 episode, Avenger 2.0. I really liked Jay because I thought that he was such a sweet, funny and geeky character. I wonder if the new geeky character has a bit of Felger in him (I think that in the other blog Sam said that a Zelenka type charcter was in the pipeline) Boy, I have babbled for too long Catch you later guys, bye.
                              Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
                              ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
                              <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Originally posted by StevetheWraith!
                                Hi ya Alex. Yeah the blog update had some great SGH tidbits in it. I love new characters and I can't wait to see who he/she is and why he/she is a rebel (is that the right word? mmm is he/she like Dr McKay ?! Man I love that guy ). Furthermore, I can't wait for Connections because it sounds so cool. The word connections reminds me of the SG-1 episode, Avenger 2.0. I really liked Jay because I thought that he was such a sweet, funny and geeky character. I wonder if the new geeky character has a bit of Felger in him (I think that in the other blog Sam said that a Zelenka type charcter was in the pipeline) Boy, I have babbled for too long Catch you later guys, bye.
                                Only four more days, and these questions regarding the new character shall be answered. Basically there'll be a few new characters, who will show up in "Connection." In addition to the character mentioned in the blog, we'll also be seeing this Zelenka/Lee-like couple. Two scientists, who play a very important role in this week's episode, and who have some very, uh, interesting personalities.

I guess I could post some more about this character from the blog in the days ahead. A few weeks back, there was some info about him released at the Horizon forum, including the actor who's been "cast" for the part. If there's any interest, we could start releasing the "recurring cast." I hope that won't confuse any more people into thinking this is a television show, though.

And speaking of Jay Felger, I really like him as well. I wonder if he'll ever show up on Horizon.

Comment

Working...
                                X