Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can almost imagine what the Vorians look like but what do Dr. Lenori species look like? I just have a hard time imagining what he looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
      I can almost imagine what the Vorians look like but what do Dr. Lenori species look like? I just have a hard time imagining what he looks like.
      The Vorians look just like humans. Because technically they are humans. One of the many "alien human races" which are common on Stargate.

Lenori looks very close to human, but there are one or two minor differences which are limited to things like eye color, and a slightly more exotic skin color. His species does not look all to different from humans, but there's enough to tell you that he's in fact not human.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

You mean like really bright blue eyes?
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
          Blue, red, pink, green, and...uh yellow. It depends on what day of the week it is. On weekends he usually goes for black.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
            didnt get that? I think itd be cool for him to have bright green eyes *pretty green eyes*
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
              Blue, red, pink, green, and...uh yellow. It depends on what day of the week it is. On weekends he usually goes for black.
              Does the color of his skin match the color of his eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                Does the color of his skin match the color of his eyes?
                It doesn't necessarily. Right now we're not settling for any colors just yet, because we haven't had a chance to test yet what that would look like. So you can picture him in the way you feel it's right. Until official drawings (based on the actors) start coming out. That might mean we have something planned involving drawings or paintings.

Comment

Um... This may be a stupid question, but would you consider sending scripts or the actual ebook version of Stargate Horizon to people, like to people who cant print it out or cant stare at the computer screen long, because im like both of those catagories.

Hope you do because i can spend 20 minutes reading an episode at a time.

:'(
                  I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg
                    Um... This may be a stupid question, but would you consider sending scripts or the actual ebook version of Stargate Horizon to people, like to people who cant print it out or cant stare at the computer screen long, because im like both of those catagories.

Hope you do because i can spend 20 minutes reading an episode at a time.

:'(
                    I can see how that could be a problem, if you can't look at the screen for longer time periods.

At this very moment I'm afraid it would be difficult, considering mainly the amount of money it would cost to print and send the episodes to a lot of people. But maybe at some point we can come up with a way of doing that. It could really just be for people who can't read them on the computer screen.

I'll have to see if I can come up with something for that.

Comment

Any plans on making the episodes in sound?

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                        Any plans on making the episodes in sound?
                        There currently aren't any plans for that. Some day, maybe. You never know. Right now what we are working on are CG images (in time also videos) to releasae along with the episodes.

There've been talks about audio versions of episodes in this thread. Like I said, maybe some day it could happen. Although I'd actually love to get our actual virtual cast to do that. I wonder what the odds of that happening are.

Comment

Eh, guess your right. just gotta' get use to it that's all.
                          I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
                            I can see how that could be a problem, if you can't look at the screen for longer time periods.

At this very moment I'm afraid it would be difficult, considering mainly the amount of money it would cost to print and send the episodes to a lot of people. But maybe at some point we can come up with a way of doing that. It could really just be for people who can't read them on the computer screen.

I'll have to see if I can come up with something for that.
                            I usually save a copy to my computer and then read it on my own time. I don't read it all at once, either.

I hope that helps people especially if they have dial-up.

Comment

Is Stargate: Horizon an offical part of the Stargate story line? I also found online another virtual spin-off series, Stargate Destiny. is it also part of the offical storyline?

Comment

Originally posted by STÅRGATE: ΩMEGA
                                Is Stargate: Horizon an offical part of the Stargate story line? I also found online another virtual spin-off series, Stargate Destiny. is it also part of the offical storyline?
                                Welcome to the forum!

If you mean by official that MGM is involved with it, the answer would have to be no. However, we do approach it as if it were an official part of the Stargate universe, which means that we don't contradict anything which has been established. That's the only reason for it being set a couple of years after the current television seasons, so that we can avoid contradictions to events currently happening.

So, you can approach it, rate it, and judge it like you would if it were on television. I dare say, there are no contradictions.

Stargate: Destiny is also a virtual spin off, which is currently in production, but it hasn't premiered yet. It's scheduled to premiere late this year or around January.

Comment

Working...
                                X