Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your hopes for the series finale in terms of the audience's reactions to it without giving any serious spoilers?

Comment

Originally posted by suncore View Post
      What are your hopes for the series finale in terms of the audience's reactions to it without giving any serious spoilers?
      I can't really say anything about it without giving things away, only that it's a very definitive ending. Even though we're far from seriously working on the final episode at this point, we do know for the most part where everyone will be ending up, and I think the finale will really feel like the end of a journey.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
        I can't really say anything about it without giving things away, only that it's a very definitive ending. Even though we're far from seriously working on the final episode at this point, we do know for the most part where everyone will be ending up, and I think the finale will really feel like the end of a journey.
        Have I mentioned I'm not good at ending journeys? JK. We'll wait, patiently, for spoilers. (*starts hopping around in excitement*)

Comment

Will it be completely tied up? No room for random one-offs?
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
            Will it be completely tied up? No room for random one-offs?
            There's ALWAYS room for a random one-off!

Comment

So will there be an announcement for season five coming soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                So will there be an announcement for season five coming soon?
                Well, it's being worked on, but it's been going slow. Strangely, I haven't heard from Colin in a few weeks now. He did say he was having trouble with his computer, so I'm assuming that's the reason he hasn't been around.

I've said it before, but we really could use some more writers, that's all it is. I'm pretty involved in some other projects. I'm still working on SGH too, but just not fulltime at the moment. I think if we had a full staff, at least three to four strong writers who can write the show, that wouldn't be too big of a deal. But it's just two of us right now.

So I guess the answer to the question is, there's not really much new I can say. Only that it's being worked on, slowly but surely, and that the season will premiere in 2011. Hopefully by the end of the year we'll have an idea of what exactly the premiere date will be. So it is coming, that's for sure. Because, believe me, I want to see the series come to its conclusion just as much as everyone else -- especially since I know how the last episode ends, and I think it's pretty good!

Comment

Well, it's being worked on, but it's been going slow. Strangely, I haven't heard from Colin in a few weeks now. He did say he was having trouble with his computer, so I'm assuming that's the reason he hasn't been around.

I've said it before, but we really could use some more writers, that's all it is. I'm pretty involved in some other projects. I'm still working on SGH too, but just not fulltime at the moment. I think if we had a full staff, at least three to four strong writers who can write the show, that wouldn't be too big of a deal. But it's just two of us right now.

So I guess the answer to the question is, there's not really much new I can say. Only that it's being worked on, slowly but surely, and that the season will premiere in 2011. Hopefully by the end of the year we'll have an idea of what exactly the premiere date will be. So it is coming, that's for sure. Because, believe me, I want to see the series come to its conclusion just as much as everyone else -- especially since I know how the last episode ends, and I think it's pretty good!
                  Well glad to know your still working on it and that you guys haven't fallen off the face of the planet.

Comment

Question did u base the Callen/Grant off of The O'Neill/Hammond relationship we saw on SG-1?

Comment

Hey Alex - You had any thought on promotion for Season 5?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        Question did u base the Callen/Grant off of The O'Neill/Hammond relationship we saw on SG-1?
                        The relationship is somewhat similar in terms of Callen being Grant's superior officer. But we've never based anything specifically on anything on the television shows. The goal was always to make this a series of its own that just happens to take place in the Stargate universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                          Hey Alex - You had any thought on promotion for Season 5?
                          Not yet. It's still been too early for that. But when it gets closer to the season actually premiering, there'll be definitely some promotion.

Comment

Not yet. It's still been too early for that. But when it gets closer to the season actually premiering, there'll be definitely some promotion.
                            If you need someone to tweet I am available.

Comment

You definitely need to look at Twitter and a Facebook page.
                              sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X