List of Sam and Jack's Children in Fanfiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Apparently she has a new name and is on AOC. She's now NellieOleson, and a link has been found by meredithe.
    Yep I just added the fic to the list with a link to her AOC page I also hate to see great authors take down their work. There are a few stories that I go back and read over and over again that I need to backup on my computer
    sigpic

Comment

Okay, whenever I see a kid!fic I run away screaming, but here are 3 pregnancy!fics I LOVE:

Secrets and Shadows by Seldear

Ruse by k_pasa

Turn and face the strain part 1 and part 2 by syxp
      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
      sigpic
      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
        Okay, whenever I see a kid!fic I run away screaming, but here are 3 pregnancy!fics I LOVE:

Secrets and Shadows by Seldear

Ruse by k_pasa

Turn and face the strain part 1 and part 2 by syxp
        Added them ty
        sigpic

Comment

Title: Weathervanes
          Rating: PG-13
          Pairing: Sam/Jack
          Summary: what if things were different? for the sj_everyday Creative Free For All. Five snapshots from an alternate reality.

Kid's name is Emma.
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
            Title: Weathervanes
            Rating: PG-13
            Pairing: Sam/Jack
            Summary: what if things were different? for the sj_everyday Creative Free For All. Five snapshots from an alternate reality.

Kid's name is Emma.
            Added, I want to reorganize the list and add summaries for each fic but I'm running out of free posts lol.
            sigpic

Comment

Juliette, Jack Jr., and Anne in Soleya's Breakable.
              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig
                Reluctant Hero by Tribal Matriarch - Rated R - link is to author page

Charlie O'Neill is alive in this story, having accidentally killed Sara O'Neill. Sam Carter is not in the military in this story, but works at the SGC.
                Added
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig
                  Reluctant Hero by Tribal Matriarch - Rated R - link is to author page

Charlie O'Neill is alive in this story, having accidentally killed Sara O'Neill. Sam Carter is not in the military in this story, but works at the SGC.
                  Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                  Added
                  I think that one is supposed to be Beginnings Are Such Delicate Times, since Reluctant Hero is about Sam and Jack getting together in season 7 whereas the other one is an AU of the first season.
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

She's right. I was looking at one when I wrote the link instead of the appropriate one.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      She's right. I was looking at one when I wrote the link instead of the appropriate one.
                      kk I'll change it... still under Charlie right?
                      sigpic

Comment

kk I'll change it... still under Charlie right?
                        Yep, hedwig merely wrote the title of the fic above it.
                        On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Thanks, and sorry about any confusion with the children's list... it'll probably be a little crazy for the next day or so. I'm reorganizing and adding summaries for each story. I'm also fixing any broken links that I find.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks, and sorry about any confusion with the children's list... it'll probably be a little crazy for the next day or so. I'm reorganizing and adding summaries for each story. I'm also fixing any broken links that I find.
                            That's okay, I just hope you have enough reserved posts... Oh and I just noticed the entry for Alexandra "Sasha" O'Neill which is from my work. However, Lost and Found are two stories (with only the former being M-rated) but for convenience's sake I had listed them together since it was an enumeration of fics behind one name. Now that you're using summaries I would appreciate it if you would use both, rather than just the one for Found.

EDIT:
                            Might be handy if I supply the summary then...

Lost
                            Jack got another star, Carter changed states, Teal'c left the planet and Daniel's moving to another galaxy… One goes missing which has an impact on all of them. (The former flagship team of Stargate Command is eventually reunited and joins forces with Earth's allies in their quest for answers and end up hunting down one of their old enemies.)

The part in brackets is my longer in-story summary, since FFnet used to allow less chars but if that takes up too much of your post you can leave it out.
                            On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                              That's okay, I just hope you have enough reserved posts... Oh and I just noticed the entry for Alexandra "Sasha" O'Neill which is from my work. However, Lost and Found are two stories (with only the former being M-rated) but for convenience's sake I had listed them together since it was an enumeration of fics behind one name. Now that you're using summaries I would appreciate it if you would use both, rather than just the one for Found.

EDIT:
                              Might be handy if I supply the summary then...

Lost
                              Jack got another star, Carter changed states, Teal'c left the planet and Daniel's moving to another galaxy… One goes missing which has an impact on all of them. (The former flagship team of Stargate Command is eventually reunited and joins forces with Earth's allies in their quest for answers and end up hunting down one of their old enemies.)

The part in brackets is my longer in-story summary, since FFnet used to allow less chars but if that takes up too much of your post you can leave it out.
                              Added the individual entries
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks!
                                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X