• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added a bunch of banners
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
      Added a bunch of banners
      Lovely, and I suppose it is time to start hunting to see if I can find more children in the collection of fics I have saved. Should be fun!
      sigpic
      My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Nice banners! Are you going to make a pregnant Sam for the pregnancy list, too?

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
          Nice banners! Are you going to make a pregnant Sam for the pregnancy list, too?

Thanks I'm debating on what to do with that one... I've never really done manips and I kinda feel weird making one of her lol. I might do some type of pregnancy photo on the side with one of Sam and Jack in the middle.
          sigpic

Comment

FYI, Carter gets his own story in Finding Carter

Awesome banners and I'm enjoying the lists!
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

I hope I haven't given you duplicates...

GIRLS

• Abigail "Abby"
              60 Days by Ninja_girl: Sam is angry at Jack... again. Sequel to '310 Days'

• Jacquelyn Danielle O'Neill "Jackie"
              2030 by 3rd.Apple: 24 years in the future and everything has gone wrong. Jackie's mission started out as a mission to save Earth, but now she is bound and determined to save those closest to her.

• Elizabeth Grace O'Neill-Jackson "Grace/Gracie"
              Always by EridaniMoon: Just when Samantha Carter has happiness within her grasp, her life takes a devastating turn, changing her and everyone she knows, forever... Or is it?

• Janet Therese
              • Katherine Anne
              Alone by mak5258: A freakish flaw in the computers of an Ancient outpost traps Jack and Sam alone together.

• Grace "Gracie"
              • Jessica
              At What Cost?, At What Cost?: The Sequel, and At What Cost? 3 by IcedHeat: How much does it cost to keep saving the world? (Three part series, third story is incomplete.)*

BOYS

• Three sons, story focused on the youngest but none of them are named!
              Acceptance by Remi G. Craeg: The boy is quiet and teased often for it. S/J established.

• Daniel Jonathan O'Neill-Jackson "Danny"
              Always by EridaniMoon: Just when Samantha Carter has happiness within her grasp, her life takes a devastating turn, changing her and everyone she knows, forever... Or is it?

• Jacob "Jake"
              At What Cost?, At What Cost?: The Sequel, and At What Cost? 3 by IcedHeat: How much does it cost to keep saving the world? (Three part series, third story is incomplete.)*

*Re-included storyline by IcedHeat for the links to the others of the series
              sigpic

Comment

Added all of these Pol and A. Karswyll Thank you!
                sigpic

Comment

I don't think these have been suggested here, but just in case:

(Nameless daughters):
                  The Many Adventures, etc., or Jack O'Neill vs. The Hundred Acre Wood by mrspollifax.
                  The Three O'clock Appointment by a_loquita.

(Girls)
                  Hope
                  Strange Hell by Psamathe (I remember this fic as being written by Ruth M. King, so she may have changed her username on Fanfiction.net...or I just got it wrong).

(Boys)
                  Joshua
                  Jericho by Holdouttrout

Simon and Tyler
                  Just Add Water by Casper F. Joke

I love this idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Selj View Post
                    I don't think these have been suggested here, but just in case:

(Nameless daughters):
                    The Many Adventures, etc., or Jack O'Neill vs. The Hundred Acre Wood by mrspollifax.
                    The Three O'clock Appointment by a_loquita.

(Girls)
                    Hope
                    Strange Hell by Psamathe (I remember this fic as being written by Ruth M. King, so she may have changed her username on Fanfiction.net...or I just got it wrong).

(Boys)
                    Joshua
                    Jericho by Holdouttrout

Simon and Tyler
                    Just Add Water by Casper F. Joke

I love this idea!
                    Added all except Just Add Water under the name Tyler because it was already listed
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                      Added all except Just Add Water under the name Tyler because it was already listed
                      Um, "Simon" was already on the list. Under his proper name of "Michael Charles."

And yes, the boys names in Just Add Water are a bit confusing because the boys keep their 'real' names from people for their own safety.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post
                        Um, "Simon" was already on the list. Under his proper name of "Michael Charles."

And yes, the boys names in Just Add Water are a bit confusing because the boys keep their 'real' names from people for their own safety.
                        Oops removed the Simon link.
                        sigpic

Comment

One more for the Grace list

THROUGH THE YEARS by JenCamp
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            One more for the Grace list

THROUGH THE YEARS by JenCamp
                            added
                            sigpic

Comment

Keely Abigail, Aiden and Brendan O'Neill in Wrong Number by heavenly-vixen

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                Keely Abigail, Aiden and Brendan O'Neill in Wrong Number by heavenly-vixen
                                Added
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X