Fan Fic Writers Sprinting Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    I thought it was weird that you were posting GMT, not MST! I will try to join you in that case (unless I've dropped from exhaustion by then). And yes, lg, "a basket full of crazy" is a great way to describe it. At this point, I'd kill for a good cup of coffee that I don't have to go out to get and my very own, comfortable bed to sleep in.
    I know exactly what that's like!

Yeah, the last week has been a bit insane, and I'm finding myself doing things (like typing GMT rather than MST) that I normally wouldn't do. But, hopefully, everything has been resolved.

Okay, got to take my daughter to school! Have a great day, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      I typed the wrong time, guys. I'm so sorry!

I meant 7PM MST. However, I'm also available most days during the day if others want to do a sprint some other time.
      I ought to be able to join you as well.
      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
        I ought to be able to join you as well.
        Yay! I'll put it on the calendar then! Let my husband know and everything!

Comment

9pm... I can do that!! Most days, anyways.

So that's Monday the 20th, 7pm MST (=9pm EST)?

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
            9pm... I can do that!! Most days, anyways.

So that's Monday the 20th, 7pm MST (=9pm EST)?
            That it is. I'll post announcements on a couple of threads where I know there are other writers.

Comment

Great idea for a thread guys I like it, and certainly could do with the push at times too ... since I'm working on a couple of fanfics at the moment and also have an original fic I started last year but never finished, clearly I need to (and would love to!) participate

Timezone is going to be an issue for me - I am +9:30 GMT, so for your planned next sprint lg, that would be 6:30am Tuesday morning for me (if I have my timezones right). Not necessarily a problem except it'll be a work morning for me. So I'll subscribe to the thread and the first sprint I can do (which would be anything but a Mon-Wed my time) I'll join in
              sigpic

Comment

So Monday the 20th - 8pm CST? (Trying to get this right in my head because I'm terrible at keeping track). I might try to make it

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                  So Monday the 20th - 8pm CST? (Trying to get this right in my head because I'm terrible at keeping track). I might try to make it
                  That's right. Hope you're able to join us.

Comment

This sounds like it would be fun. I will be traveling home that day. If I'm home in time I'll have to join in.

Sha... I believe 8pm my time is 10:30 am for you. Not as early, but still a work day.
                    sigpic

Comment

**bouncing around, looking at the clock**
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Holy crap, I almost forgot. Thanks for the reminder!

Comment

9pm MST is 7pm EST. Well, actually, we're on EDT at the moment. No worries; I'm good to go right now if anyone wants. i'm probably going to need to write flat-out for a couple of hours this evening anyway.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                          Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                          sigpic
                          now also appearing on DeviantArt
                          Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

I'll probably check in every hour until the sprint, just because I can. I've got the day off tomorrow! Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              **bouncing around, looking at the clock**
                              Me, too!

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                              Holy crap, I almost forgot. Thanks for the reminder!
                              I was planning to post one, but WW beat me to it.

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                              9pm MST is 7pm EST. Well, actually, we're on EDT at the moment. No worries; I'm good to go right now if anyone wants. i'm probably going to need to write flat-out for a couple of hours this evening anyway.
                              As do I. I'm working on Camp Nano this year (NaNoWriMo in August), and I didn't get started until Aug 15th!

Looking forward to the sprint!

Comment

I thought NaNo was November! What? Oh, goodness. This night is full of confusion for me.

But one hour to go! And my chapter is nearly ready to be posted for tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X