No announcement yet.

Fan Fic Writers Sprinting Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crud muffins! I still have all the kids' paperwork to fill out for tomorrow and I'm not done with work work yet. Clothes in the dryer need de-wrinkling 'cause I forgot about them...
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

How long are we sprinting for tonight? I don't remember seeing that tidbit anywhere. (But that's probably because I was so excited to see a sprint that I didn't sweat the details.)
      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Usual sprint time is an hour, but we can do more or less. Just do as long as you want, but be sure to let everyone know your results when you finish--accountability is part of the whole deal.
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
          I thought NaNo was November! What? Oh, goodness. This night is full of confusion for me.

But one hour to go! And my chapter is nearly ready to be posted for tomorrow!
          NaNo is in November. This is Camp Nano, which is in June or August this year. Same basic idea, just a different time of year. But the official NaNoWriMo is in November like always.

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
          How long are we sprinting for tonight? I don't remember seeing that tidbit anywhere. (But that's probably because I was so excited to see a sprint that I didn't sweat the details.)
          I didn't put those up. I'm sorry.

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
          Usual sprint time is an hour, but we can do more or less. Just do as long as you want, but be sure to let everyone know your results when you finish--accountability is part of the whole deal.
          I was figuring on an hour (longer, if people want to go longer). My average writing time varies from day to day and how busy I've been.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
            I was figuring on an hour (longer, if people want to go longer). My average writing time varies from day to day and how busy I've been.
            An hour works for me. Not sure I've got more in me tonight. I just got my ass kicked by, of all things, 10 minute cardio. I'm still recovering.

Comment

I'll probably check in at the hour mark. But I might keep going.

Comment

An hour works for me. Not sure I've got more in me tonight. I just got my ass kicked by, of all things, 10 minute cardio. I'm still recovering.
                Cardio will do that to you! At least, it would to me!

Same here.

Comment

Okay, everyone, it is officially 7PM MST. I'm here, though I'm getting started a few minutes late so I can eat my spaghetti.

I'm working on my Camp Nano project, an original novel that has yet to tell me it's title.

Comment

Same, except the keep going. Haven't got the time tonight, but I want to write.

Sounds like me!

I'm going to work on the next chapter of ITB tonight.
                    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Whytewytch;13470419/I'm going to work on the next chapter of ITB tonight. [/QUOTE]

I'm getting back to work on a story I let slip a while ago. Got the music, candles, and a real-life thunder storm outside. This is gonna be good!

Comment

Uh oh... looks like the fam might be endeavoring to watch Stargate the movie tonight during my sprint. I might put my writing on hold on that. But I *will* set aside an hour to write tonight, and will post my results. It just might not be within the original hour window.

Comment

Okay, now I'm officially here.

Comment

I'm trying to work on the next chapter of ATWLB, though I do keep getting the occasional interruption. I plan to keep going for an hour total at least, though, even if I do it in chunks.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                            Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                            sigpic
                            now also appearing on DeviantArt
                            Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Bugging out a little bit early, all. I got in 382 words, despite only writing about 25 minutes in between filling out the parental paperwork that comes home the first day of school. I still have more paperwork to do before I can crawl into bed. Good writing with you guys tonight!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm still plugging away, after being pleasantly interrupted for chat by a friend.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                                Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                                sigpic
                                now also appearing on DeviantArt
                                Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Working...
                                X