Clear All

100 pages? Awesome! Time to party!

*orders sheet pizza and bustles off to obtain cake*

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
    sigpic
    now also appearing on DeviantArt
    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      That's insane...

Congrats!
      You should have seen me LAST year, My goal was 60K and I passed it by 39K {ended up with just shy of 100,001 words}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Mega-Geeko View Post
        Quick, someone motivate me to write twelve thousand words so I can get caught up to the word goal.
        Listen to Nightwish End of an Era album all the way through, TRUST ME, it helps, I wrote almost 5K words in Ghost Love score alone

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*looks out of window*

Bloody hell, if that fog were any thicker I'd think I was living in Silent Hill!

100 pages? Damn we're good. And I just finally finished a fic I started in August last year too. *headdesk*
          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
          sigpic
          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

:: Beams a wide selection of cakes and other sundries into thread ::

100 pages... WOW...
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

100 pages if you look at 20 posts per page, I only see 20 pages as i look at 100 posts per page
              Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
              Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                Listen to Nightwish End of an Era album all the way through, TRUST ME, it helps, I wrote almost 5K words in Ghost Love score alone
                Ghost Love Score is awesome, and I still wanna do a musicvid on that song... and one day I shall.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Ghost Love Score is awesome, and I still wanna do a musicvid on that song... and one day I shall.
                  Yes it is, someone had a GLS/Warhammer musicvid, only thing is, it got offloaded due to copyright concerns, {EA had troubles with it I think} It was a cool vid I enjoyed it personally a lot. I LOVE the LOTR/GLS musicvid, the timing in it is PERFECT TO THE MUSIC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                    100 pages? Awesome! Time to party!

*orders sheet pizza and bustles off to obtain cake*
                    ooo cake
                    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                      :: Beams a wide selection of cakes and other sundries into thread ::
                      100 pages... WOW...
                      You do realize that with this abundance of cake, Jack O'Neill himself might wander into the thread (he can't resist, you know...)
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

in that case just hand him and beer and thank him for his hard work
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
                          Or just give him a Beer and your truck keys....

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                            You do realize that with this abundance of cake, Jack O'Neill himself might wander into the thread (he can't resist, you know...)
                            Shhh... that's what the cake is for. Bait. We're fishing for Jack.

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
                            Absolutely!

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                            Or just give him a Beer and your truck keys....
                            Hmmmm... I'd let him drive my truck anytime (well, it's a Jeep; my state's BMV considers them trucks), but only if he hasn't had more than a beer or two.

In other news: THIS IS THE 2000TH POST IN THIS THREAD!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                            Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                            sigpic
                            now also appearing on DeviantArt
                            Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

congrats
                              sigpic

Comment

yeeeeee-haaaaaw! lol
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X