No announcement yet.

Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as they don't leave any crumbs lying around my tiny Lemming brain they can have all the cookies they like.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So, who is John Byers?

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
        So, who is John Byers?
        He's on of The Lone Gunmen from The X-Files, which so happens to be the theme of the weekend.

Comment

I figured out the X files part (thanks to you, Dana), but since I never watched the show, there are a very limited number of the characters I recognize.

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I neever watched X-Files; Saw some Fringe though {because of Georgina Haig {Queen Elsa!!}} Though at this moment please watch your step as the floors are wet *is sorta drooling overr the sheer beauty of Queen Elsa on Once Upon a Time*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
              I figured out the X files part (thanks to you, Dana), but since I never watched the show, there are a very limited number of the characters I recognize.
              Well, if it's any consolation... I have seen the show, later in my college life, and while I was 85% sure he's one of The Lone Gunmen, I did have to look it up to be absolutely sure.

Comment

Hello all....
                The Gateworld morphic field has got me again...!
                I'm Dana Scully for the weekend...! :: Goes off to find some flat court shoes ::
                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                To thy own self... Be true
                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

*kicks out a pair of flats for Starfist

Is thankfully barefoot*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm...who am I?

EDIT: Krycek?!? Noooooo...........
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                      EDIT: Krycek?!? Noooooo...........
                      Yes actually.

Comment

Uh oh.......

Uh........

Uh no that's not exactly an 'easy to fix' thing Elsa......

Why you had to think of that..... thing...... at a time like this when w're out in the middle of iceshards alond knows where, to bust the thermostat control booth.....

*chacks damage*

Oh boy..... They're not just gotta slam us in the brig, they're gonna activate the antimagic fields too!......

Great yeah sure, go hide in the fuel tank, like that'll work....*Heads for the brig*.

Comment

*zips in*

I saw real life orcas for the very first time last week - granted in captivity but real life nonetheless.

And was accompanied by a dolphin family when kayaking in the bay.

Vacationed on Tenerife for a week. We don't have orcas in our neck of the woods, don't even live near a sea or an ocean for that matter. So, seeing these animals in real life is like the best thing ever...

*zips out*

Comment

Not sure what is the right place for this...

Welcome to Round 1 of the Stargate Kink Meme on Livejournal! (Rules | FAQ)

Feel free to leave any prompts here on this post! Make sure to say if you request art or fic/graphics (unless you don't care). requesting (art, fic, graphics, etc). Meme will remain open for prompts for at least a year - longer, depending on amount of prompts. It will remain open for fills indefinately.

What is a kink meme? You request a pairing and a prompt/kink anonymously, and someone else (or several someone elses) fills that request (anonymously). Open to fic and art/graphics! Will hopefully help people get inspiration, and here no one has to be embarrassed to post!

Note: despite the fact that this is called a kink meme, non-explicit fic/art is also allowed, but pure gen is discouraged.
                            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

*beams the following into the thread*:

sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

*dusts the counter*

*cough cough*

*Restocks the Quantum fridge* ...wait...is that even necessary?

*sets out hot tea and hot chocolate selections by the hot beverage dispenser*

I'm missing my buds. Not much writing lately...lots of turmoil at work, and I come home too exhausted to feel motivated to write, though the season has stirred some half-dead ember of inspiration.

How is everyone else?
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X