Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NerdyRaptor View Post
    I'm starting on the Sam/Daniel one now. Is it bad that I'm laughing while I'm typing?
    -''I understand humans do battle in a ring of Jello'': Might use that one as the 100 word drabble. Good end line.
    -Cassie/Jannet: Oh I just had the most wicked idea on who her date should be. BAHAHAHA
    *bows in a fashion that would make Teal'c proud* I have served my purpose. Please provide a link when said literature is published.
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

GAH! the plot bunnies...the plot bunnies....multiply. like. rabbits!

...*raises eyebrow* ok, obvious analogy. forget I mentioned it.

Seriously though...I hate it when I'm working on one fic and I do a rewatch to refresh my memory of how an ep went, only to have other plot bunnies hatch and derail me from working productively on the original fic I SAT DOWN TO WRITE!! *sigh*
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
        GAH! the plot bunnies...the plot bunnies....multiply. like. rabbits!

...*raises eyebrow* ok, obvious analogy. forget I mentioned it.

Seriously though...I hate it when I'm working on one fic and I do a rewatch to refresh my memory of how an ep went, only to have other plot bunnies hatch and derail me from working productively on the original fic I SAT DOWN TO WRITE!! *sigh*
        This is why I sometimes adopt plot bunnies. If I can give them a good home, they can romp and play all they want (usually while I ignore them).
        Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

This is an awesome thread.
          Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

What, no reply to my story starting line ? Has it been overused ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

MMMM! Bacardi's Breezer is unbelievably delicious! It's like liquid orange ice cream with a tiny hit!

Totally going to write with a force tonight... after i put the clothes out to dry
                  Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                  Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                  Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    What, no reply to my story starting line ? Has it been overused ?
                    I got nothin'

Man, I hate saying that.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                    sigpic
                    now also appearing on DeviantArt
                    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                      I got nothin'

Man, I hate saying that.
                      Heheh

Anyhow, I have most of the first chapter completed of the story where that opening line comes from, It is titled; A Visit To Earth, wherein jack, a almost retired General, shows a few 'offworld friends' around New York, on the next to last day of the two week trip while eating at a posh dining establishment, Wheelie shows up looking for oil to 'eat' (so to speak) and steals Jacks steak due to the fact of the oil he could sense within the thing. Wheelie then shocks Jack by popping to his elbow saying "They call this a posh eatery?! There's not a drop of oil in the joint!" that sets off a chain of exetremely strange events for jack because he always thought keeping the Stargate a secret was the only Black Ops secret on the planet, turns out, he was seriously wrong. Mostly because of Starscream appearing out of nowhere and firing randomly at people, and also hunting a certain pair of Autobot and Autobot allies.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Okay, now I'm really lost because the only name I even recognize in all of that is Jack. But that's okay; there are plenty of fandoms that people cross with Stargate that I know nothing about. It's probably easier to keep my head organized that way, anyway.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                        Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
                        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                          Okay, now I'm really lost because the only name I even recognize in all of that is Jack. But that's okay; there are plenty of fandoms that people cross with Stargate that I know nothing about. It's probably easier to keep my head organized that way, anyway.
                          you do not know about Transformers ? O.o *faints*

Comment

I know of it, but I've never been into it. There's actually a lot of stuff I'm not into. *shrugs*

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                            Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

There was a transformer named Wheelie?

*feels shame*

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                                There was a transformer named Wheelie?

*feels shame*
                                In the G1 version yes, but in the new movies he's a little scrap drone. I got a picture of him somewhere on my DA, for his alt mode as what I personally see him as at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X