Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
    The 'Starfist' is getting a lot of new toys.
    Improved sensors, upgraded rail-guns, rapid fire missile launchers, and F-302A's...!

I think I'm on the list to command one of the BC-404's... The 'Ladyhawke'.
    Yup; that's the first one off the line of the new lineup, Sadly I'm slated to test out the brig onboard the same craft.... hence why I am not around

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      Yup; that's the first one off the line of the new lineup, Sadly I'm slated to test out the brig onboard the same craft.... hence why I am not around

I've not got to the brig specs yet... :: Calls up the Ladyhawke's specs :: Oh interesting... The brig has... I can see why you're not around... Hopefully I'll never subject a crewman to that...

I like the air wing. As well as 302 alphas she's got a couple of FB-306's as auxilary craft.
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post

I've not got to the brig specs yet... :: Calls up the Ladyhawke's specs :: Oh interesting... The brig has... I can see why you're not around... Hopefully I'll never subject a crewman to that...

I like the air wing. As well as 302 alphas she's got a couple of FB-306's as auxilary craft.
        Antimagic holding ring... yeah I'm not around

Of the fighter craft I really like the LAATOR dropships {think Clone Wars era LATTi dropships/transports for an idea of what these things look like}

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*wishes she had never signed up for SGA Santa*

Hates all the McShep-people. Hates all the Sheppard and McKay lovers! I hate them all.**

** This is me being jealous of the popularity and how it's always everywhere, and the characters that I love are nowhere to be found or written for.

*takes deep breath*

But I did sign up, so fic shall be written because I respect all characters equally, and all the people in the fandom too, and I can do this... unless the Grinch steals christmas.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well...

I got to writing again; this time a unique storyline idea that a friend of mine and I came up with, well mostly me because I wrote Elsa in the scene to begin with but.

Wings.

Currently Georgina Haig = Queen Elsa, period, one just cannot get any better than that at all! ABC did it right. There was a frame by frame comparson somewhere that they comparied Elsa with Georgina and they found there was LITERALLY no difference between the two side by side images. Other than eye color.

Anyhow

Georgina as Elsa is already drop dead gorgeous to begin with, but angel wings just amplify that beauty thirty fold!

Now that I have said that; Elsa fangirls may shoot me or run me down or whatever. I'm experimenting dangit! Besides its for a fanfic, its not like Disney is going to pick it up and actually use my stuff! {Though only two items of mine have been used at the Disney parks!}

Comment

Femslash Exchange fic posted, minutes before the deadline.

Was driving home from the convention I was at, and I was thinking that I needed to remember to post it today. Had to make a mental note of it, not to forget... Then I came up behind a car with the following license plate --> 1 - FIC - ...

Very helpful, especially since he was in front of me for quite a while.

Comment

Hey is adamantine the same as adamantium?
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

As far as I can tell from a simple google search adamantine refers to any sort of strong metal that is near impossible to destroy or break. While adamantium specifically refers to the alloy with which Wolverine's skeleton has been fused.

Both are, however, very much fictional in nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    As far as I can tell from a simple google search adamantine refers to any sort of strong metal that is near impossible to destroy or break. While adamantium specifically refers to the alloy with which Wolverine's skeleton has been fused.

Both are, however, very much fictional in nature.
                    Thanks FH!
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Adamantine is also the primary metal used in Forgotten Realms stories, most notable the Legend of Drizzt series; his sisters used adamatine whips as their primary weapon, and all their ranged weapons {arrow heads for example} are also made of the stuff, some armor as well is made from it

Comment

When all else fails, youtube comes to the rescue...

In my coding-case anyway...

Edit
                          Nope, I was wrong... DOH!
                          Last edited by Falcon Horus; 21 October 2014, 07:04 AM.

Comment

*lurks in the shadows*

I'm really here...just...quiet.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Hi there Sara...
                              I see you lurking in the corner...
                              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                              To thy own self... Be true
                              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Can you turn the antimagic field on the new ship off yet ? I've run out of stuff to upchuck; and just trying to make ice makes my hands hurt

Comment

Working...
                                X