Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey i just hit 100 post wait scratch that 101
    I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    My Stargate SG1/Starship Toopers (based on Mongoose Publishing work) crossover
    7th Fleet Lost
    http://forums.spacebattles.com/threa...ssover.281314/
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9110517/1/7th-Fleet-Lost

Comment

Good Morning All...
      I am very happy at this moment in time... As I have this weekend off... I actually have a whole weekend off work... :: Does little dance of joy ::
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by L4 of the WEST View Post
        Congrats!

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
        Good Morning All...
        I am very happy at this moment in time... As I have this weekend off... I actually have a whole weekend off work... :: Does little dance of joy ::
        Lucky you! Although, for the first time in a long time, I had a week-end off--last week-end; totally wasted it. This week-end, I have to work both days--one day doing deliveries, the other catching up on my taxes so I can make my appointment with my accountant before the Dread Day hits. Really hoping we don't have to pay this year. Also, I have to go over BB's taxes with him--EZ form, so no worries with his. Once I'm caught up on taxes, I can start focusing on doing more "junk weeding", since our apartment in MD will be so much smaller than here, and I don't want to pay storage on things I don't have to.

On the health front, as of yesterday, I lost 12 pounds from my doctor's appointment of three weeks ago. Also, my blood sugar is down by 15 points from yesterday; still high, but down. Off for my morning walk. If I don't see y'all later, I'll see y'all later.
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
          Congrats!

Lucky you! Although, for the first time in a long time, I had a week-end off--last week-end; totally wasted it. This week-end, I have to work both days--one day doing deliveries, the other catching up on my taxes so I can make my appointment with my accountant before the Dread Day hits. Really hoping we don't have to pay this year. Also, I have to go over BB's taxes with him--EZ form, so no worries with his. Once I'm caught up on taxes, I can start focusing on doing more "junk weeding", since our apartment in MD will be so much smaller than here, and I don't want to pay storage on things I don't have to.

On the health front, as of yesterday, I lost 12 pounds from my doctor's appointment of three weeks ago. Also, my blood sugar is down by 15 points from yesterday; still high, but down. Off for my morning walk. If I don't see y'all later, I'll see y'all later.
          That's fantastic news! You're doing great!
          Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Happy International Women's Day...!
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
              That's fantastic news! You're doing great!
              Thanks, sweetie!

Er...thank you? Didn't realize there was such a thing. o.O

So, still waiting on my order, which should have been here 5-7 hours ago. Not like I wasn't already busy tonight. Been working on taxes, but I want to get the order out of the way, since I'm busy tomorrow morning and won't be around to make my deliveries.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Er...thank you? Didn't realize there was such a thing. o.O
                FYI --> International Women's Day 2014
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good Morning All...
                  I feel young.... oh hi Starfist, awesome to hear!

You plannin' on writing anything ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

oh kay i think this is what i'll go with at the end of 18
                    Federation News Network
                    I’m looking for a beta and co writer if you’re interested contact me via pm or review. If you are interested you will have to help me with word order and spelling and grammar so my dyslexic doesn’t show as mush. You would need a good knowledge of Stargate so you can help me with characterizations Of SG1 and the rest of the Star gate crew, and a basic idea in Starship troopers. And the last way you would be able to help me in is telling me when I am going overboard on my idea so we don’t get another lost regiment event (that not to say that was a bad move just ill timed). Also you may be able to help me get this produced faster which would be a bonus for everyone.
                    Would you like to know more? Continue.
                    I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                    My Stargate SG1/Starship Toopers (based on Mongoose Publishing work) crossover
                    7th Fleet Lost
                    http://forums.spacebattles.com/threa...ssover.281314/
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9110517/1/7th-Fleet-Lost

Comment

Originally posted by L4 of the WEST View Post
                      CONGRATS!!!!!

You go, girl!

Hey! I'm an international woman...

LOL.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Currently working on my Teen Wolf story. Just finished the first chapter, now I am moving onto the second chapter.
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Rough day @ work:

Spoilered for pure ick factor...seriously, there is not enough brain bleach in the world...

DO NOT PEEK IF YOU ARE OF WEAK CONSTITUTION!!

Spoiler:
                          1) a lady asked how we could test to prove her boyfriend had...erm...orally violated her dog.

2) a good Samaritan brought in an owl that someone had amputated the wing with a pair of scissors.

...Tired...just...tired...

...and more than a little concerned that this has messed me up enough that I won't be able to write tonight.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

gross!
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Sara! Oh, my.

My order finally came along, only 10 hours late. Watching Enlisted now. *drool*

BB ran out of gas on the way to school today, and had to push his truck home--1 hour to the gas station to put 54 cents in the tank to make it home. When he got out of the truck, his phone fell out of his pocket and broke. He wound up missing all the classes that he's not passing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sara! Oh, my.

My order finally came along, only 10 hours late. Watching Enlisted now. *drool*

BB ran out of gas on the way to school today, and had to push his truck home--1 hour to the gas station to put 54 cents in the tank to make it home. When he got out of the truck, his phone fell out of his pocket and broke. He wound up missing all the classes that he's not passing.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X