Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EasyThereGenius View Post
    I'm not sure. But at least it wouldn't be a blind date. You'd be assured of sharing some interests and splitting the bill would become utterly irrelevant
    And you'd know what to expect at the end of the date. Mind, you'd be sleeping with yourself on the first date, so you'd probably be considered "loose" by my mid-40s (age, not DOB) mindset.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      And you'd know what to expect at the end of the date. Mind, you'd be sleeping with yourself on the first date, so you'd probably be considered "loose" by my mid-40s (age, not DOB) mindset.
      Ah, well. That depends on whether or not you keep one foot on the floor or wear unexciting baggy cotton pyjamas.
      Morally Ambiguous Genius Non-Scientist.

ETG is also rambling inanely on DeviantArt | FFNet | Tumblr | Twitter

Comment

Baggy Cotton pyjamas...
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

What's wrong with baggy cotton pyjamas? They're comfortable.

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

There is nothing wrong with baggy cotton pyjamas. I was just a little shocked that they got mentioned...
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by EasyThereGenius View Post
              I'm not sure. But at least it wouldn't be a blind date. You'd be assured of sharing some interests and splitting the bill would become utterly irrelevant
              The only way to as for seprate checks is if you have a split persona

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                Can you see the waitress' face? One person sitting there, going "we'd like separate checks, please."
                sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Can you see the waitress' face? One person sitting there, going "we'd like separate checks, please."
                  Poor waiter, gonna need the shrink himself!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Does anyone know someone who can write Mitchell really well?
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I'd like to try this... you know if I wasn't so shy I would so try this.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        Great, more grist for the "Tok'ra crackfic I have GOT to write someday" mill.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                        sigpic
                        now also appearing on DeviantArt
                        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                          Great, more grist for the "Tok'ra crackfic I have GOT to write someday" mill.
                          You're welcome!

Comment

YAY, I've done 16 of the 50 sentences, only 34 to go, possibly 33 now because I've got the Technology sentence partly written in my head. I might be able to get this finished eventually lol. And one or two of them have inspired one shots, I just hope they don't all inspire one shots because that'll be a lot lol. But I keep getting stumped on some of them.
                            sigpic
                            McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
                            Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
                            ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

My family just adopted the sweetest dog today. His name is Soju, and he's adorable. Loves to fetch, unlike his brother, who just hordes the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
                                YAY, I've done 16 of the 50 sentences, only 34 to go, possibly 33 now because I've got the Technology sentence partly written in my head. I might be able to get this finished eventually lol. And one or two of them have inspired one shots, I just hope they don't all inspire one shots because that'll be a lot lol. But I keep getting stumped on some of them.
                                I once got together with another writer and wrote a story made up of drabbles. She wrote a drabble, then I wrote the following drabble based on her, then back to her, back to me, etc. It was great fun and the read isn't even that choppy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X