No announcement yet.

Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone once asked me why Jean Luc Picard in STNG had no hair.
    I replied 'So he can 'baldly' go where no one has gone before.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I do have one about James T. Kirk.

Did you know Captain Kirk of the Starship Enterprise has three ears...
        His left ear, His right ear and Space the final frontier...

Comment

**starts digging eyes out with spoon so she doesn't have to read any more bad puns, then realizes she can just ignore the thread** Like that'll happen...
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
            Would he like Tuna to go ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
              Would he like Tuna to go ?
              Tuna? I don't get it...

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                Tuna? I don't get it...
                Easy-Bake Oven

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                  Easy-Bake Oven
                  I don't get it either.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                  Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                  sigpic
                  now also appearing on DeviantArt
                  Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

I also don't get it...

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                      I don't get it either.
                      It was a new version of "you want fries with that ?" kind of joke

Also my weird oneliners.... well....

TUCKER DID IT!!

Comment

Anyways... On a writing note--am catching up on NaNo count. Logged in 4142 words yesterday, despite the washer deciding to spew hot water all over the place, and having to stop for work for a bit, and the kids coming in constantly for one thing or another (ever hear of "Sherman's march to the sea"?--PT WW is on a mission from God, or something, when it comes to Christmas decorating. By next weekend, my house will likely look like Christmas threw up on it, budget and current decorations allowing. )
                        sigpic

Comment

I saw this and immediately thought of the Stargate symbol for Earth:

http://infoatinternet.blogspot.com/2...-pyramids.html
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

how has everyone been
                            sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

I'm exhausted, currently. Spent all weekend doing home improvement projects. I now have more storage space in my closet, and I have a new dresser and bedside table. Lots of physical exertion. Luckily, lots accomplished too.

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
                                how has everyone been
                                At the moment, very mad, but recently, not too bad, yourself ?

Comment

Working...
                                X