No announcement yet.

Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know time flies too fast anyway, so November can stay right where it is as far as I am concerned.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      You know time flies too fast anyway, so November can stay right where it is as far as I am concerned.
      Amen to that, sister! It's nearly August and my August calendar is already full (plus the kids start back to school on the 20th), September is full by default with mine and my sons' birthdays in it, October gives me some breathing room before November and December (two birthdays, three anniversaries and two holidays to prepare for). I'm going to enjoy the last few days of July, even though they're a bit busy, too.

Not that I'm not looking forward to doing NaNo this year, but I need the time to prep.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Yeah, let's not rush.
        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

We should not wish our lives away. I prefer to take things as they come.
          August for me is a busy one. September sees three family birthdays within a few days of each other. And looking forward I have drawn the short straw. As I have a duty shift on Christmas day...
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
            Ya know, there's no rule that says you have to wait for November.

Seaboe
            Well..... that is a stupid rule, its like "no collecting firewood in the woods around your campsite even though its all dead stuff ready for burning"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Camping...!
              Now that is something I have not done in a very long time...!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                Camping...!
                Now that is something I have not done in a very long time...!
                I did it a lot recently, part of the job I have, its actually fun.

Now imagine a bunch of hyper advanced robots from another planet desguised as your own family car/truck/4x4/whatever going camping. And you got an RV, also a hyperadvanced robot named Lodge.....

Oh smeg.....

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Camping is fun...

Did you have a flash of inspiration?

Comment

Camping is fun...

Did you have a flash of inspiration?
                    Yes, his name is Lodge a Seeker apparently.... *debates something with character known as Lake....*.... OK OK OK!!!! I'll add him!!! *sweat drop due to the sudden threat of overly gory death scene to occur if Lodge does not make an appearance* So, Lodge will appear in my story.

And I told myself I would NOT make any more Autobots or Seekers or Dreads, it is bad enough I got a dread that looks like Captain Hook from the Hook movie

Comment

Well in one of my tales I have a male who is a very good mimic. And can pass himself off as a very convincing female... :: Gulps ::

Comment

Well in one of my tales I have a male who is a very good mimic. And can pass himself off as a very convincing female... :: Gulps ::
                        Well, Derthin, is a Dread, {term for really nasty Decepticon} his alt form is a Hummer H1 4 door Wagon, military grade, the only thing is, it is also the ONLY of the group of Dreads {90 total} with a snow plow, so his Pretender Unit has a moustashe where the Snowplow would be on the front of the truck. {basically remove the plow and leave the extra lights on the front and VOLIA< moustashe}

That and he is also the only dread with a shield.... {the snow plow}

Comment

We should not wish our lives away. I prefer to take things as they come.
                          August for me is a busy one. September sees three family birthdays within a few days of each other. And looking forward I have drawn the short straw. As I have a duty shift on Christmas day...
                          Our three family birthdays run in a ten day span in September--from the 14th through the 24th. Yours? (Oh, and my younger boy's got a friend who is the same as his, and another on the 26th, plus my best friend's is on the 19th--she's two days older than me. September is a good month for birthdays! )

Sorry about the duty shift on Christmas. I'm probably cooking on Christmas...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Ok, the family Birthdays in September are...
                            My Cousin's is on the 19th, my younger sister is on the 20th and my middle neice has her birthday on the 25th.

As for my duty shift for Christmas. It's how the rotation fell. I had no control.

Comment

Ok, the family Birthdays in September are...
                              My Cousin's is on the 19th, my younger sister is on the 20th and my middle neice has her birthday on the 25th.
                              heh, I got three birthdaqys in as many days, second nephew on the 20th, grandfather {though dead} on the 21st {we still celebrate it!} only niece on the 22nd

Comment

*pops in, restocks the counter with Reese's cupcakes -homemade! & adds more tea choices to the carousel. Puts jug of milk in the quantum fridge*

Hi all!! How's things?

EDIT: Here's the link for the cupcake receipe -it is absolutely delicious! http://www.crazylittleprojects.com/2...p-stuffed.html
                                Last edited by SaraBahama; 29 July 2012, 05:48 PM. Reason: ADDED LINK
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X