No announcement yet.

Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No drinking and driving allowed in my Fiesta. He'll have to go on foot.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

haha no one is driving if we drink with jack
      sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
        *looks out of window*

Bloody hell, if that fog were any thicker I'd think I was living in Silent Hill!
        *knocks on Sealurk's window*

*screams really loudly*

*runs off*

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
        In other news: THIS IS THE 2000TH POST IN THIS THREAD!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

Congrats S'nC! Wonder if its a sign ...
        [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          No drinking and driving allowed in my Fiesta. He'll have to go on foot.
          What if he's drinking and you're driving ?

also, has anyone else seen the Ford Evos Concept car yet ?, a FOUR DOOR DELOREAN IN RED *THUNK*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
            That's okay.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

[QUOTE=Princess Awinita;13044705]What if he's drinking and you're driving ?

thats ok then
              sigpic

Comment

also, has anyone else seen the Ford Evos Concept car yet ?, a FOUR DOOR DELOREAN IN RED *THUNK*

Which looks nothing like a Deloren! It looks more Asgard than Aluminium

Besides, we all know Mercedes did it better

[''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Nobody wants me as designated driver...it might have something to do with my wicked sense of humor as I threaten to drop them off at the wrong house, giggling maniacally....
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                    I thought it was more elegant and beautiful than the Mercedes....
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                      http://www.v3.co.uk/IMG/248/192248/ford-evos-concept-car-370x229.jpg?1314882903
                      http://www1.pcmag.com/media/images/3...ar.jpg?thumb=y

http://www.luxury-insider.com/upload...ong-kong-4.jpg
                      http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J0Rcg19MeX.../McLaren_5.jpg
                      Mercedes are ugly, Deloreans are cute *has a DeLorean for avatar, see ?*

*runs over Choo1701* It is actually the possible final game plan for the 2015 Mustang, {imagine a 4 Door Mustang, but the doors as gullwing. in the mustang 2015 concept art one cannot see the door handles to open the door.}

Also, DeLoreans are making a come back

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                        Nobody wants me as designated driver...it might have something to do with my wicked sense of humor as I threaten to drop them off at the wrong house, giggling maniacally....
                        Reminds me of.... me, only thing is, what happens in my cars STAYS in my cars, unlewess someone has a baby in which case they keep it {the baby not the car! How else would I get home ?}

Comment

that car looks sweet
                          sigpic

Comment

All of those cars make me want to puke... and the worst bit is that the Mercedes is the bloody safety car in Formula One which means I have to actually look at the thing from time to time!

Incidentally, the announcer on tonights Shipping Forecast on Radio 4 has the strangest voice...
                            My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Finished with m chapter for the holidays. Now I can rest for a while.

In random news, the guy who plays Todd is Also int he Twilight Saga. This might explain many wraith fans.
                              Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                                All of those cars make me want to puke... and the worst bit is that the Mercedes is the bloody safety car in Formula One which means I have to actually look at the thing from time to time!

Incidentally, the announcer on tonights Shipping Forecast on Radio 4 has the strangest voice...
                                Mercedes is Ugly, Sowndwave proved that

In other news, I WON NANOWRIMO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X