• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    that's a hyperbole. guessing from that picture, i'd say it's 400-500 meters
    No nono... the Argument will span two continents, not the ship
    Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

ah yes that makes sense

Comment

I stop posting for two weeks and the fan fiction department is suddenly filled with Stargate Universe Continuations or Wraith stories.
        I think i've made a mistake and picked the wrong section of fandom to write about

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        isn't that a daedalus class?
        And we have a winner! (Crazy Tom is a very close second though )

btw: on the talk of size: in my defence...no one told me i had to be accurate!

*runs*
        [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

lol

nice deadalus, ehm , Apollo.

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
            Third Page of Chapter One.

Which shows
            a) i suck at writing 'military briefing' scenes (thank goodness Stargate never has many of THOSE!)
            b) Yes, the Milky Way big bad is a Jaffa, who's culture is based on the Scottish Highlands
            and c) Holograms are cool (And yellow!)
            HIGHLANDER!

*does a happy dance!*
            Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
              HIGHLANDER!

*does a happy dance!*
              Erm i meant this Highland mathpiglet not your Highland(er) (or...are we not supposed to mention the second movie? )

New Page is up
              [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Highlander 2 is the only Highlander movie/television series I do not own. I tried to watch it once and threw it away.
                Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

throwing away Highlander 2 is possibly the best thing you can do too it.

btw: a while back i mentioned in the water cooler that i was having problems with uniform colours,well these are the pages i was sorting out. There's quite a lot of blue!!

Last edited by Choo1701; 01 July 2011, 11:39 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Life's been a bit hectic this week, so sorry guys, but no update this week.

Be back on track next week

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                      You guys should have seen the "Cathredroship" Choo drew. I see elements of it in teh battleship but not to that degree

Yes, i've seen the coming first episode. It's a great beginning but i think we're all going to have to whip Choo into drawing more and faster
                      mind posting this ship Choo? love to see just what it looks like

They look SO awesome on the battle-field!

Might motivate the enemies to fight harder against their Atlantis opponents unfortunately so they can confiscate and wear those jackets. Silly silly silly thinking. Hehehe.

Thanks for the comment WraithRichard i'll take it all into concideration, but the latest page might be a problem in the lightbulb department!

The flashback's end with the "Ori invasion" on Page 4 of Chapter Zero. From there on in, its all 'Present Day - 2027". Hope that clears it up.

Mainly to improve their public image. Maybe get more people to recruit? Show their 'good guys'? Don't worry, this will be explored a little in future pages
                      If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                      [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
                        mind posting this ship Choo? love to see just what it looks like
                        Er..yeah, if i could REMEBER it. Properly a long time ago and the sketch has been long recycled.

AND, after a long (unplanned *groan*) summer hiatus, new pages of Hallowed Turf will return in October! (Around tea time... )

sigpic

Comment

Er..yeah, if i could REMEBER it. Properly a long time ago and the sketch has been long recycled.

AND, after a long (unplanned *groan*) summer hiatus, new pages of Hallowed Turf will return in October! (Around tea time... )

That picture is the story of my life. And take your time, man.

Comment

"Eeeeee- Haaaaaw!!!!!!" like General Hammond excitedly exclaimed when he fired the missiles fom the gate-glider.
                            If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                            [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

oh noes! Summer Hiatus... ON SEPTEMBER 18TH

I expect a new page next week.
                              Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                              Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                                oh noes! Summer Hiatus... ON SEPTEMBER 18TH

I expect a new page next week.
                                Okay, its not exactly a new page, but how about some pretty colourful doodles?

btw: Aragon do you remember this "Cathredroship" you brought up? Did I ever send you a picture or something? Because I simply can't remember it. (Now the 'seeder ships' from Dark Frontier. Hehe. I remember the talks about that. Those were fun ideas!)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X