Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
    Damn! i thought the Wacom Art pen would entice you
    No, no the 'Lycra underpants' and 'fishing lines' were the big flashing neon "DANGER" signs!

Although if you want to buy me a Wacom Cintiq Tablet to go with the very nice Wacom Art Pen, you're more than welcome too
    [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
      No, no the 'Lycra underpants' and 'fishing lines' were the big flashing neon "DANGER" signs!

Although if you want to buy me a Wacom Cintiq Tablet to go with the very nice Wacom Art Pen, you're more than welcome too
      Lol, i work with those everyday both teh 12 and 21 Just a little soul crushing.
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Lol, i work with those everyday both teh 12 and 21 Just a little soul crushing.
        *dies a little inside*

even worse, i've moved recently and gone down from GREAT BIG DESK FOR DRAWING ttttooooo little computer table/stand. ugh.
        [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

*dies a little inside*

even worse, i've moved recently and gone down from GREAT BIG DESK FOR DRAWING ttttooooo little computer table/stand. ugh.
          If it's any consolation, i have a bamboo i use as a trackpad, but uhh...

my Laptop is a Tablet. Basically a Cintiq minus pressure sensitivity You could probably pick one up (an X61 Lenovo tablet) for a few bills, nothing huge like a cintiq
          Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

[QUOTE=Choo1701;12496035]So after the april fools page, here's the ACTUAL Page Thirteen!

Hey Choo. Nice secret base. Just wanted to point out--usin the Pinyin system, the word for China is Zhongguo, not Zhonaguo. U were very close tho.

TTYL buddy
            If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
            [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
              Hey Choo. Nice secret base. Just wanted to point out--usin the Pinyin system, the word for China is Zhongguo, not Zhonaguo. U were very close tho.

TTYL buddy
              Thanks StargateWatcher!

See what happens when you don't have a beta reader guys and girls!

Use Protection kids: Get a Beta!

And a nice shot of the Atlantis jackets this week. You know, the leather jacket sort that would be no use on an actual battlefield or alien planet!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks StargateWatcher!

U're welcome, man. Well it isn't ur first language, so u need to give urself some leeway.

And a nice shot of the Atlantis jackets this week. You know, the leather jacket sort that would be no use on an actual battlefield or alien planet!
                really like those jackets--so slick-looking; fits in well with the Atlantis n Pegasus environment
                If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Kinda dark (as in coloring). Someone needs to turn on a lightbulb. Some pages seem cramped and sometimes the dialog is hard to follow. I had to read some bits twice, and I'm not sure what's a flashback and what's not most of the time. No clue what hte chick at the end of chapter 1 is talking about, either. Not sure why the space navy wants a documentary, but too late for that, they made up their mind.

Onto better news: the scenery is amazing. The coloring overall is really atmospheric. I'm hooked on it and I await new pages. I wanna see how this plays out. You've got a cameraman (and not a *****y or whiny one, thank god) in the middle of 'green' marines, both new to space (that's right, right?) after a huge battle with the Ori and SGC as gone public in a bad way. Oh the chaos this can cause.
                  Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
                    really like those jackets--so slick-looking; fits in well with the Atlantis n Pegasus environment
                    They look SO awesome on the battle-field!

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                    Kinda dark (as in coloring). Someone needs to turn on a lightbulb.
                    Thanks for the comment WraithRichard i'll take it all into concideration, but the latest page might be a problem in the lightbulb department!

'... and I'm not sure what's a flashback and what's not most of the time.
                    The flashback's end with the "Ori invasion" on Page 4 of Chapter Zero. From there on in, its all 'Present Day - 2027". Hope that clears it up.

Not sure why the space navy wants a documentary, but too late for that, they made up their mind.
                    Mainly to improve their public image. Maybe get more people to recruit? Show their 'good guys'? Don't worry, this will be explored a little in future pages

sigpic

Comment

So ends this scene...and no ones noticed the SGC General hasn't been named! YAY!

sigpic

Comment

What IS the situation in the Pegasus Galaxy?

Does this follow the end of Atlantis or the books? Or something else?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

What IS the situation in the Pegasus Galaxy?

Does this follow the end of Atlantis or the books? Or something else?
                          Havn't read the books so i suppose i'll have to go with: 'something else'. And we will find out more about Pegasus once the crew leave Earth (I'm a tease! ). But i did hint a little on DA, but i was thinking:

Spoiler:
                          Atlantis is 'on its own', Earth's shining reresentative in a Pegasus thats become 'divided'. Over the years the city has grown into a "true" city, home to many outcast and refugee populations. You see what happened was...

-The Expedition was bascially cut off from Earth (and supplies) by the Ori Invasion (which takes place later half of S10/S3)
                          -So they seeked out alliances with other races to survive...
                          -...slowly building up one large allied force to fight first the Replicators and then the Wraith!
                          -But without these enemies around, a power vaccum is created and the Alliance fell apart as the newly freed Pegasus races scramble for land, planets, people, power and tech.

So as Earth reconnected with the Expedition, 'xx' number of years before HT, Atlantis is still in a problem of its own making! And they've decided their not moving their city ANYWHERE until they've solved these problems!

Which didn't please Earth that much since they have to spend money on a trying to heal a galaxy they don't even live in (The downside: you pay more taxes. On the plus side: EPIC SPACE SHIPS!)

*pokes WraithRichard*
                          you happy now? Might be a bit too politcal though ...
                          Last edited by Choo1701; 13 May 2011, 02:27 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Havn't read the books so i suppose i'll have to go with: 'something else'. And we will find out more about Pegasus once the crew leave Earth (I'm a tease! ). But i did hint a little on DA, but i was thinking:

Spoiler:
                            Atlantis is 'on its own', Earth's shining reresentative in a Pegasus thats become 'divided'. Over the years the city has grown into a "true" city, home to many outcast and refugee populations. You see what happened was...

-The Expedition was bascially cut off from Earth (and supplies) by the Ori Invasion (which takes place later half of S10/S3)
                            -...slowly building up one large allied force to fight first the Replicators and then the Wraith!
                            -But without these enemies around, a power vaccum is created and the Alliance fell apart as the newly freed Pegasus races scramble for land, planets, people, power and tech.

So as Earth reconnected with the Expedition, 'xx' number of years before HT, Atlantis is still in a problem of its own making! And they've decided their not moving their city ANYWHERE until they've solved these problems!

Which didn't please Earth that much since they have to spend money on a trying to heal a galaxy they don't even live in (The downside: you pay more taxes. On the plus side: EPIC SPACE SHIPS!)

*pokes WraithRichard*
                            Spoiler:
                            WE'RE SUFFERING THAT RIGHT NOW IN CANADA! Sure we've got a Prime Minister found guilty of contempt, BUT WE"VE GOT ****ING F-35s!!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

*pokes WraithRichard*
                              I kinda needed that before I got into the story

Spoiler:
                              I started reading just before I finished season 5 of Atlantis and finished it a few days later. Atlantis went to Earth, so I didn't know why people were even int he Pegasus Galaxy.

So the wraith are entirely gone?

Also, when you refer to 'The Alliance' are you talking about half the hive ships in the Galaxy that Todd Commanded?

Comment

I kinda needed that before I got into the story
                                Thats what i'm not sure of, HOW much backstory do you think i need to 'post' because at the same time, i'm worried it could distract or muddle the main story line. :s

Making the art might be easy, i'm just not sure HOW much to make

Spoiler:
                                WE'RE SUFFERING THAT RIGHT NOW IN CANADA! Sure we've got a Prime Minister found guilty of contempt, BUT WE"VE GOT ****ING F-35s!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                                This makes England the new Canada. We're going to have NEW BIGGER CARRIERS by 2018. But no F-35s until 2020. And thats only on ONE of the carriers!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X