Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got two ideas floating around my head right now that I'm trying to start, but like others I sometimes have trouble, but that might have more to do with worrying about what people will think.

I've been reading one where Daniel and Sam meet shortly after his parents die and the two become friends and Sam's parents take an interest and start helping him. It's really good.
    sigpic
    McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
    Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
    ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Here's a few bunnies that need adoption:

In the Line of Duty: What happens after Daniel is zatted by Teal'c before the infirmary scene with Sam? And what was Jack's reaction when he hears what happened? Non-slash...

Oh, even better, what if Teal'c arrived to late? What if the assassin took Daniel with him through the gate? Whump(for Daniel) please! Non-slash.

Moebius tag: What was Daniel's reaction in meeting the alternate Jack, Sam, and Teal'c? What were their's? How were the other's killed? And how was Daniel spared? Daniel!Whump please? Non-slash.

Daniel is captured and tortured by Ba'al...with acid...non-slash.

Sheppard suffers a severe concussion and is sent to earth to recover. While there, he decides to try an reconnect with David though things don't go quite as smoothly as he'd like....non-slash.

Please send me a link for the finished story if anyone adopts one these.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
        I've got two ideas floating around my head right now that I'm trying to start, but like others I sometimes have trouble, but that might have more to do with worrying about what people will think.

I've been reading one where Daniel and Sam meet shortly after his parents die and the two become friends and Sam's parents take an interest and start helping him. It's really good.
        Is that one on ff.net? If so, I'd like a link!
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

It is, I'll see if I can find it. I've not finished reading, but what I've read so far is really good. I'll have a look for it and then post a link. Another fic I've been reading that I really like is a Daniel/Sam one called Child of The Ancients, I'm not sure if it's finished yet or not, but I'll link that one as well if anyone wants to read it.
          sigpic
          ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Here's a story idea a friend of mine gave me that's AU from the novel Stargate Roswell.

What if Vala and Mitchell never got back to the present and remained trapped in the past and never ran into the Goa'uld.

Comment

Some more bunnies...

1. Apocafic. One or more of the Asurans (the human-form Replicators from Pegasus) manage to kill one or more members of an SG team (not Sheppard's or Lorne's) and assume their appearance. They take over Atlantis and/or Earth by slowly killing off people and replacing them with Replicators.

2. John and Nancy never divorced, and when John was asked to go to Atlantis because of his ATA gene she went with him.

3. Laura Cadman stays in the City and Jennifer Hailey is transferred from the SGC to Atlantis. Someone has the bright idea of placing them on the same team...

4. Pallan from P3X-289, the planet with the shrinking Dome from the SG-1 episode "Revisions", comes to Atlantis causing confusion with his similarity to Halling of Athos. (Both were played by Christopher Heyerdahl.) Or Teyla possibly meeting Pallan while Atlantis is parked on Earth.
              Save me from the sin of self-destruction.
              Forgive me, I can't stop.

Comment

A plot bunny I would LOVE to see written:

Jacob as Jack's Dad

Jacob/Selmak just returns from a mission where they ended up time travelling. They was in the past for many months, and met a woman and fell in love. Then they found a way to return to their own time and did, despite wanting to stay with the woman.

When they comes back, they learn it is the mother of Jack O'Neill they had been together with - and he is born 8 months after they left her, so she had been 1 month pregnant when they left. They have Jack O'Neill tested, and he is their son.

It turns out the Ancient gene he has is from Selmak. She - and all Egeria's kids - have it. The reason Jack appears to be a more advanced human is that he has symbiote DNA. The Asgard had found out, but not told him. At some point during his teen years his genetic memory had started to surface, and the Asgard had blocked it. Now it resurfaces.

How does Jack react to being part Tok'ra? How does he react to Jacob/Selmak being his dad? What does Sam say to finding out she has a half-brother, who is her commanding officer?

Should take place before Divide and Conquer.

Required characters: Daniel Jackson, General Hammond, Jack O'Neill, Jacob/Selmak, Janet Fraiser, Martouf/Lantash, Samantha Carter, Teal'c

(No, I don't ship Sam/Jack, and I didn't intend for the story to be that, but if any Sam/Jack shippers want to write it, then I can tell you that half-siblings are allowed to marry in Sweden, so that is not a problem).
                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

as a shipper of Sam/Jack this is not my cup of tea (but it sounds fun anyway - so yeah, i would read that

i am still waiting for someone to write a space-race follow up (based on the comment of Sam, that she will "kick butt" next year

greetings LAX

Comment

Originally posted by Laxian of Earth View Post
                    as a shipper of Sam/Jack this is not my cup of tea (but it sounds fun anyway - so yeah, i would read that

i am still waiting for someone to write a space-race follow up (based on the comment of Sam, that she will "kick butt" next year

greetings LAX
                    Can't wait for the newest commercials they would show
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Did not know that half siblings were allowed to get married in Sweden!
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                        Is that one on ff.net? If so, I'd like a link!
                        Sorry it's taken me so long, but here's the fic I mentioned, the one with Daniel and Sam meeting as kids.

Autumn of 73 by MaureenT
                        In the autumn of 1973, two children meet, one shattered by tragedy, the other lonely and bitter, and forge a friendship that will change their lives. Daniel & Sam friendship fic.
                        sigpic
                        ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

I've read that one. It's one of the few kidfics I actually have enjoyed.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                          Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                          sigpic
                          now also appearing on DeviantArt
                          Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Here are 2 plots for possible stories if anyone wants to take them up and write the full thing
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...r-SG-1-Stories

Comment

Originally posted by maxrpg View Post
                              Here are 2 plots for possible stories if anyone wants to take them up and write the full thing
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...r-SG-1-Stories
                              I'd recommend copying the actual text of that post here, rather than just a link. It's more likely to be read.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                              sigpic
                              now also appearing on DeviantArt
                              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

I have a few. Most of them are poly-shipping ideas. I might get around to writing them someday, but right now I don't have the machinery moving.

I'm thinking of a nice polyandry one with Vala where she manages to keep several guys in her life including Tomin, Ba'al's host, Daniel, and maybe a few other husbands she left behind. I think it would work well for her because of how brutally honest she is.
                                sigpichttp://www.strawpoll.me/11228381

Comment

Working...
                                X