• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dayumn...end of the war....again
    sigpic

Comment

So what now? lol

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Well, maybe we'll start something new up... And here's one for you, to morrow is the 1 year anewersary of the beaver war creations. It's 1 year since I created the first Beaver War Thread
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

*The wave have past, it is now 90.000 years into the future. Something whent wrong with the device and it destroyed most of the ascended beings, only 30 remains of them now. Ranger, Gem, Dh, Lina, C-Thor, Bradly and my self are in a village of a medieval age*
          Gem;So.. This is out life now, huh.
          Ah, we still got Atlantus. Maybe it is time that we do the same thing that the alterrans did.
          Lina;What did they do?
          C-Thor;They left their home galaxy in a large flying city.. They left for Avalon, witch we now call the Milky Way, or did call.
          Dh;Indeed. This galaxy has life, it is infact the same galaxy as the alterran home galaxy, well another version.
          Bradly;You and I, Ranger have seen a rather advanced world. It was at the point of interstellar travel, but only a few wanted that kind of travel. The others.. The others are very 'reliougs'.
          Sounds to me as it's the Ori. But we will take those who wants to come with us, we will leave for the Milky Way in a day.
          Ranger;Sounds good to me. *We're beamed to Atlantus and we set a course for the advanced world, we drop out of hyperspace a few minutes later. Gem and my self beam down to a control room, which is under attack*
          Nedal;Rasunda! They are sending glory charges out way! It will blow us to Potentia!
          Gem;What the..
          Glory charges are their equalent to Nukes, and Potentia means subspace in ancient... Let's not stick around much longer. How many of you are comming?
          Nedal;200.000 of my people are comming! They have their belonings with them.
          Gem;Good. Gem to Atlantus, we have about 200.000 people here ready to beam! Beam us up to!*We're all beamed up. Atlantus travels to Avalon(Milky Way) And settles on a desert planet there. A year later, a large stone sculpture is created with a large energy weapon in it. All habitible planets has recieved stargates and teh device seeds life in the galaxy. Almost 300 years later, Atlantus is on Terra, a very very old man is on a bed. It is Rasunda. He has just finished telling the story of the great beaver war to his great-great-great-great-great-great gran kid(and so on).*
          That's the story son... Please, make sure that beavers do not ewolve on any planet.. And make sure that everything else goes on as planned...
          Grand kid;I will.. I promise..*I then ascend. Another few hundred years into the future, the new ancients flee the galaxy in their great flying city, Atlantus for the Pegasus galaxy.. Several million years later, a group of armed people are at Cheyenne Mountain Complex, about to embark on the first mission through the stargate. They walk through, and the gate shuts down.. History has been restored, but there are no beavers..*
          sigpic

Comment

*as the detonation is occuring*

Thorax*hellion high councilller*; The fool thinks the ancients are more powerful than us.
            Dh; He is extremely arrogant.
            thorax; This place is suspended in time, so we can do somethign about the act of the ancients.
            Dh; What are we going to do?
            thorax; We, will make an example of the alterrans, but we will not holt what they have set in motion

*the universe ends, and thorax meetsm moros*

Thorax; Why does your species undermine ours?
            Moros; We are more powerful
            Thorax; No, you are not.
            *moros attack him out of rage, and thorax kills him in miliseconds, wiping him completely fomr existence. the act happens, everything dies and is reborn*

Ok guys DIBS ON MAKING THE NEXT THREAD!

We need ot decide what type it will be first, i mean, space, ground, both?

Remember this thread was starte doff with us in just 304s and we all agreed that it owuld STAY like that. It didnt happen, because it gets boring. We need something new.

I think we should all be part of a ship or team, and maybe not incharge of everything this time. That way we can explore our charactersm ore and do more cool stuff

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Note: Sounds good, but first.......

Ranger: Okay, we won. Who wants to throw a party?
              Dh and Ras just look at me.
              Ranger: What?
              They continue to stare.
              Ranger: What?
              Gem: Sounds good to me.
              The guys just shake their heads.
              Ranger: Okay, fine if no one else is going to celebrate i'm going for a ride.
              I leave.

Let's start the next one. Oh and we set a record, ten pages longer that the original BWT. I like the idea of us being on a team together. Let's do this. i like this idea. Why don't we stay on the ground for the first half of the new war and then move onto ships and space battles.
              sigpic
              God Bless America

Comment

Sounds like a good plan. Not being in charge of everything, and maybe this time, no Adriani, Haurrican Hellion or like that. Just earth, asgard and ancient mysteries unlocking from time to time? Really a good plan.
                sigpic

Comment

*During the ascended thing, I walk in just as Thorax has killed Moros*
                  How dare you?!
                  Thorax;He was undermining the Hellion minde.
                  But for the love of god! We both know that the alterrans had much better brain fysiology then the Hellions, Adriani and Haurricans! But now you will feel the wrath of the Adriani and aterran combined ascended powers!
                  Thorax;No.. We are stronger!
                  Now I se what Melia ment about the whole 'Hellion ego' thing.*I raise both of my hands and I push them forward and light comes out. Thorax is drawn away. Killed*
                  Helia;You have done good, my son. We always had the better part of the brain fysiology.
                  Indeed you had.. Even now with your ascended powers.
                  Melia;Rasunda, some thing terrible has happened! The wave! Something went wrong! There are only 28 ascended beings left!
                  WHAT?! How can that be.. It must have been more powerfull then we could imagine.. ***And now back to the new thread. Dh, start it with in 12 hours, or the first persone who's online at the 12 hour limit, will create the new thread.*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon_Heart View Post
                    *as the detonation is occuring*

Thorax*hellion high councilller*; The fool thinks the ancients are more powerful than us.
                    Dh; He is extremely arrogant.
                    thorax; This place is suspended in time, so we can do somethign about the act of the ancients.
                    Dh; What are we going to do?
                    thorax; We, will make an example of the alterrans, but we will not holt what they have set in motion

*the universe ends, and thorax meetsm moros*

Thorax; Why does your species undermine ours?
                    Moros; We are more powerful
                    Thorax; No, you are not.
                    *moros attack him out of rage, and thorax kills him in miliseconds, wiping him completely fomr existence. the act happens, everything dies and is reborn*

Ok guys DIBS ON MAKING THE NEXT THREAD!

We need ot decide what type it will be first, i mean, space, ground, both?

Remember this thread was starte doff with us in just 304s and we all agreed that it owuld STAY like that. It didnt happen, because it gets boring. We need something new.

I think we should all be part of a ship or team, and maybe not incharge of everything this time. That way we can explore our charactersm ore and do more cool stuff
                    agreed. Ground so we explore our characters more. If you guys seriously want to I'll set up teh forum within the next couple of weeks (hopefully) Im kinda swamped lately too set it up. Too much stuff going on D:

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                    *During the ascended thing, I walk in just as Thorax has killed Moros*
                    How dare you?!
                    Thorax;He was undermining the Hellion minde.
                    But for the love of god! We both know that the alterrans had much better brain fysiology then the Hellions, Adriani and Haurricans! But now you will feel the wrath of the Adriani and aterran combined ascended powers!
                    Thorax;No.. We are stronger!
                    Now I se what Melia ment about the whole 'Hellion ego' thing.*I raise both of my hands and I push them forward and light comes out. Thorax is drawn away. Killed*
                    Helia;You have done good, my son. We always had the better part of the brain fysiology.
                    Indeed you had.. Even now with your ascended powers.
                    Melia;Rasunda, some thing terrible has happened! The wave! Something went wrong! There are only 28 ascended beings left!
                    WHAT?! How can that be.. It must have been more powerfull then we could imagine.. ***And now back to the new thread. Dh, start it with in 12 hours, or the first persone who's online at the 12 hour limit, will create the new thread.*
                    Hellions physically most powerful already agreed. Alterans were NOT advanced than legonians in any way Ras sorry but that is BWT Cannon. Adriani can be mentally more advanced but not Alterans.

and is this galactic eruption my navitas overload or the universal reset?
                    sigpic

Comment

Okey. It was the universal reset. Us ascended wiped everything out. Down to the atome. And now that this thread has ended, maybe we could simply talk over the Legonian thing and everything. This is just and idea, why don't we just set up that the ancients where the most evolved race. It would hamper arguements in the future. And set up what the races where specials in. New ones. I've forgotten the ones from the firts thread and don't have the time to search the entire thread. It's just a thought. And, Ranger, SGAG, Gem, if you would like, you could take a race as well. Maybe an entire new race, or something like that.. If we're going to have races in our new thread. If that's the case, then one of you could join as adriani if you would like. Dh, 12 hour's up. Sure, you could start the new thread, but shouldn't we let one of the others do it?(Lina, Gem, Ranger?) All of us others has already started a thread of war. Maybe you Bradly? Just do it fast...
                      sigpic

Comment

i set one up about half an hour ago ras..

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon_Heart View Post
                          i set one up about half an hour ago ras..
                          owned...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                            owned...
                            funny.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                              funny.
                              why thank you? I 'll be here all week

No seriously i will be have been grounded