No announcement yet.

BWT 3.2 :- revenge of the Tau'rie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lina: C-Thor, I can not thank you enough. You don't know how long it's been since I've seen my father. If there's anything you need, please, don't hesitate to call.
    C-Thor: Your welcome, Lina. Your father is a strong man, it was very brave of him to indure all of what the beavers might have done to him. And if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to call either.
    Lina: Once again, thank you, C-Thor. I am going to my ship to talk to Damon. I'll be back to take my father soon.
    C-Thor: Good luck.
    Lina: Thanks, you too.
    *I am beamed to my ship.*
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

I teleport to the bridge.
      Gem: Seal up the core room and vent the atmosphere.
      Wells: Sir?
      Gem: Do it, we have a Goa'uld aboard.
      Bering cuts off the life support in the core room. i wait five minutes before Teleporting to the Armory and then teleporting to the core room. i shoot all the Jaffa and then tell Bering to re pressurize the room.
      once that is done i take Androx to the brig, Goa'uld free.

Gem: Contact Dh, tell him i have his son.
      sigpic

Comment

Michael: Lina! You're back.
        Sam: Lina! So.....is he.....
        Lina: Yes, he is my father.
        Sam: That's great!
        Michael: Awesome!
        Lina: I am very happy I found him. We're going to bring him home soon. Anyway, I need to go talk to Damon, he's got some explaing to do.
        *I walk down to the brig, where he sits there, just waking up.*
        Damon: Ahohh, what......I can't believe she.....oh, I plan to have a rematch in the future, and this time, I won't go easy on her.
        Lina: Save it, Damon, you're not even going to get the chance. Why did you lie to me?!
        *He smiles*
        Damon: So you did find your father then. How is he?
        Lina: Healing, no thanks to you.
        *he just laughs*
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

i appear in front of Damon.
          Gem: Next time we fight, you won't make it out alive.
          he cowers in a corner.
          Damon:
          he is shaking. and i teleport out.
          sigpic

Comment

Lina: Haha! She's got you cowering in a corner. Not so tough now, are you Damon?
            Damon: I....I was......faking it.
            Lina: Sure, Damon, sure. I'm in a good mood now, so I'm going to save you the emaresment, and come back later.
            *Damon just sits there, glaring at the floor*

Comment

*The Ranger drops out of hyperspace in the middle of no where*
              Brodcast on all bands. Keep the crew in the holding cells for now.
              Bra'tac;We are brodcasting on all bands in the spectrum. They are in the brig.
              Good. Any Tau'ri ship, this is Lieutenant General Rasunda of the RAS(RoyalAtlantusShip) Ranger. We have taken sever damage, life support just failed and we are venting atmosphere. Our weapons systems and shields has been rendered inoperative. All FTL drivers are offline, sublight is at 25%. We have a hole ship worth of goa'uld, but their hosts are friends of mine. Please, we need help. *There's a small explosion*
              Bra'tac;We are loosing containment on one of our reactors!
              Please, help us!*The distress signal cuts out*
              Bra'tac;The.. The ZSG IS GOING TO BLOW IN 10 MINUTES! THE EXPLOSION WILL COVER 100 LIGHT YEARS!
              Crapp! Get to the hangar bay! I'll beam the crew down there as well!
              Bra'tac;But they are goa'uld!
              I am beaming down symbiote posion there now. When they are beamed down there, they'll be their normal them.
              Bra'tac;But the posion kills the host as well!
              It's a modified version of it!*We beam down to the hangard bay, the 5000 crew members of the Ranger are also beamed down there. The hangar bay is with in the ship, but I release it, sending us out into space. I then power a very primitive hyperdrive and we get out of there as the Ranger explodes.*
              Colonel Ronson;Sir.. Wha.. I am sorry for what I have done.. I.. I destroyed several ships in our fleet.
              Do not worry. We have all been possesed by a goa'uld.*The hanger deck is infact several decks, about 10 decks high/deep. With several 'rooms' and operation centers. I'm the control room*
              Major;Sir, shock wave from the explosion is about to hit us.
              Bra'tac;Surely, it can't effect us while we are in hyperspace?!
              It can. ALL HANDS BRACE FOR IMPACT!*Everybody braces, I put up yet another emergency video feed. The Govenor of Adrios sees it in the main control room of the planet*
              Govenor West;Pull it up on main weiver.
              Th...Rasunda...Sub...explosion..Hit us with in seconds! We are requesting help!
              West;Rasunda, this is West, I'm dispatching the closest ship to help you!*Back on the hangar's control room*
              West;We are dispatching the closest ship to help you!*The shock wave hits, sending everybody to the floor. Sparkles flies, people screams and a hull breach opens up on the hanger deck, sucking 100 people into space before it is sealed by a forcefield*
              Ronson;MAY THE LORD FORGIVE MY SOULE!
              EVERY BODY, THE INTEGRETY OF THE DECK IS GOING TO HELL! GET ONTO FIGHTERS AND BOMBERS! ANYTHING THAT CAN BE IN SPACE!!!*Every body runs for some thing, shuttles, jumpers, 302s, 308s, Delta's, Al'kesh, Tel'taks... All ships are packed full with people, the 302s with 6 each, although being designed for 2 only.. Like that. We then travel into space, I'm piloting an Al'kesh. We have emerged to normal space*
              This iS Rasunda to all ships! Report!*They report back. A few hours after that as lifesupport has failed or is failing on most ships due to over taxing, a 304b drops out of hyperspace, beaming everybody aboard and then leaves for Adrios*
              sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Gem: Is the flash drive fixed?
                Wells: Yes sir.
                Gem: Good. take us to Ranger.
                the Trojan enters Flash drive and drops out over the Legacy.
                Gem: Hey Ranger, i have Androx with me.
                Ranger: What!? I thought he was dead.
                Gem: Obviously not. Dh is on his way.
                sigpic

Comment

Lina: C-Thor? How are you doing out there?
                  C-Thor: Not too bad, Lina, so far we're winning this fight.
                  Lina: That's good.....do you need some help...er.......
                  C-Thor: You wanna take your father home, don't you?
                  Lina: If you don't need the help, I would stay, it's just that...
                  C-Thor: Say no more. Take care of your father, Lina. And good luck. I'll beam him to your infermary.
                  Lina: Thanks, C-Thor.
                  C-Thor: Anytime, Lina.
                  *He beams my father to the infermary.*
                  Lina: Alright guys, if your all ready, I think it's time for a little family reunion. Set a corse for the planet Leola.
                  *We go into hyperspace.*

Comment

Gem: I'm going to talk to Androx, see what he knows.
                    Bering: Have fun.
                    Gem: Yeah, sure.
                    i go down to the Brig and begin talking to Androx.
                    Gem: What happened to you? we all thought you were dead.
                    Androx: I don't remember...... the last thing i do remember is getting beat up by those hybrids.
                    Gem: Yeah, well everyone thought you didn't survive that encounter. we were wrong. anyway your father is on his way.
                    i leave.
                    sigpic

Comment

*We jump out of hyperspace and are now huvering over a planet*
                      Lina: We're here. I'll go see if my father is ready.
                      *I am walking down the hallways going to the infermary, when all of the sudden, the power goes out.*
                      Lina: Max? What was that......Max?........great, this is not good.
                      *I start walking down the hallways again, heading in the direction of the control room, when someone grabs me and puts a nife to my throat.*
                      Lina: Who is this? What are you doing!
                      Person who has the nife to my throat: Lina, who do you think it is?

Comment

i get the feeling that something is wrong.
                        Gem: Wells, you have the bridge, i'm out of here for a little while.
                        i teleport to the Meyla.
                        sigpic

Comment

Guy who has nife to my throat: Oh, and you don't have to worry about anyone interupting us this time, I have everyone in a quarantine, and anyone who tries to beam in will be directly sent to the control room, and we're way far away from there.
                          Lina: How did you get out, Damon?
                          Damon: Smart, aren't you? I got out.....like this!
                          *He presses something, and all of the sudden, we are on a random planet.*
                          Lina: Where are we!?!
                          Damon: We're on some random planet I go to when I need to escape somewhere. See this thing on my arm? There were a couple of these things that were in the Pegasus Galaxy, it teleports them. Costed quite a bit, comes in handy though, doesn't it?

Comment

now i know that Damon has escaped and taken Lina to that planet.
                            Gem: That tracking device on him is really coming in handy.
                            i teleport to the planet right behind Damon.
                            i lean closer to him.
                            Gem: (in a whisper) Hello Damon.
                            i stick a knife through his heart.
                            he lets Lina go and falls to the ground.
                            sigpic

Comment

*I've gotten new clothes and is in the main building on Adrios*
                              Colonel Reynolds;Sir, welcome back.
                              Thank you, it's good to be back. It's just a downer that we lost the 2 most powerfull ships in the fleet.. And Atlantus.
                              Reynolds;About that... We scanned the area where everything went to hell, it detected Atlantus.
                              That cannot be. The capacitor on Atlantus had the energy of 30 ZPMs AND the ZSG along with numeros other generators...
                              Reynolds;The Daedalus is already on it's way to tow it back here.
                              sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Lina: Gem, thank you, I do not konw what I would have done, if you hadn't come along.
                                Gem: No problem, Lina, that guy was really starting to get on my nerves.
                                Lina: Yeah, me too. I just hope he's dead.
                                Gem: Oh don't worry, there's no way he could be alive, I stuck a nife through his heart, there's not way he could survive.
                                Lina: Good, we don't need another enemy besides the beavers.
                                Gem: You got that right. Well, I should get back to my ship, good luck with your father.
                                Lina: Thanks Gem. See ya.
                                Gem: Bye.
                                *She beams to her ship.*

Comment

Working...
                                X