Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: Universal Sin - (Alternate Ending to Atlantis from Mid Season 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
    ok, if you ever need some more in depth things about the US military just drop me a line and I will do what i could to help you out.

If I were Shepphard I would have done that also. Ive done something kinda like that, but thats going to be a PM if you would like to know.
    Sure. PM away

I'm curious... does anyone see any glaring holes? (i can think of one and i'm kicking myself now hoping noone sees it... but now everyone's gonna look and find even more and i'm going to hang my head in shame )

Comment

So i've decided to make some picture teasers to go along with the story.

Here's a teaser for the next episode Oh uhhh forgive the widescreen. This is a screenshot from Stargate Empire At War and i've got a widescreen LCD on my desktop

Spoiler:

In case it's not clear, here's the full size image

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101/Loneranger-1 View Post
        Sure. PM away

I'm curious... does anyone see any glaring holes? (i can think of one and i'm kicking myself now hoping noone sees it... but now everyone's gonna look and find even more and i'm going to hang my head in shame )
        Nothing glaring. Mitchell's a full-bird colonel, though. Love the story. It's the best that I've seen so far, and it isn't too far-fetched.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
          Nothing glaring. Mitchell's a full-bird colonel, though. Love the story. It's the best that I've seen so far, and it isn't too far-fetched.
          Really? I always thought he was a Lt. Col.

Oh well.. can't get em all

i love how you say "too far fetched" so it's a little far fetched

nah, i appreciate the support and hope you're enjoying it

Time for teaser picture number 2!

Spoiler:

Comment

Really? I always thought he was a Lt. Col.

Oh well.. can't get em all

i love how you say "too far fetched" so it's a little far fetched

nah, i appreciate the support and hope you're enjoying it

Time for teaser picture number 2!

Spoiler:
            I may have missed something in reading them... who knows I've read some that are waaaaayyyyy out there.
            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
              I may have missed something in reading them... who knows I've read some that are waaaaayyyyy out there.
              Oy so have I I'd name examples but meh...

anyways, final teaser picture. I've also got more pictars that go with the actual episode some screen caps, some machinama it's proving to be fun to make these

Spoiler:

Comment

New Episode!

Episode 7 - Median

With a plan now formulating, the leaders in Atlantis are forced to choose between their loyalty and their morals. The expedition continues to prepare for the inevitable, except it comes too soon. Ronon and Daniel end up getting to know each other up close and personal while Atlantis fends off a siege that is not all that it appears.

The end has begun, and now the only thing left is to choose their destiny. An easy choice for few, a difficult choice for many.

This one's got lots! A Space Battle, a gunfight, snark, drama, angst, a little tragedy...

And new feature! Pictures to go along with the story!

Wraith Hives
                Spoiler:

Wraith Hive under Traveler Fire
                Spoiler:

Sneaky Jumper
                Spoiler:

Sam's new Background image (I actually use this as my background on my desktop i love my widescreen LCD... there's a little joke in the picture, 20 points to whoever gets it!)
                Spoiler:

Refit Daedalus
                Spoiler:

Larrin is told the 'Plan'
                Spoiler:

'Fessing up

Spoiler:

Comment

In the Sam's new background pic, there looks like there is a frying pan towards the bottom right of the pic.

Comment

In sam's new background pic
                    is that a cylon basestar on the right?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                      In the Sam's new background pic, there looks like there is a frying pan towards the bottom right of the pic.
                      Close... you're in teh right area it's a 4th wall joke.
                      Spoiler:

The Sci-Fi watermark is melting from the blast i took this screenshot from nBSG S4E9) So yes... that IS a Cylon Basestar on the right

Comment

Close... you're in teh right area it's a 4th wall joke.
                        Spoiler:

The Sci-Fi watermark is melting from the blast i took this screenshot from nBSG S4E9) So yes... that IS a Cylon Basestar on the right
                        cool, i see it now.

Oh and that new epsoide is good, I like how its getting better story wise. Nice, Darker and cool.

Comment

Since i had the week off, i made a special little something.

Still Frame of Daedalus firing new forward cannons.
                          Spoiler:

And for those who want something a little extra...

EDIT: Since the medium i'm using (Stargate Empire at War) doesn't have my class of the ship (with teh extra cargo pods), i can only do so much in as far as editing the game to suit my needs. But hey, Machinama is machinama!
                          Last edited by Guest; 27 August 2009, 06:51 PM. Reason: See above

Comment

Hi

I just start your story and I have to say I enjoy it! I will read every day a little more! Hope it will not take me to much time, but I gess because it's so good I can't come to an reading end!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
                            http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nanjana View Post
                              Hi

I just start your story and I have to say I enjoy it! I will read every day a little more! Hope it will not take me to much time, but I gess because it's so good I can't come to an reading end!
                              lol well you can take your time, It's not going anywhere and there's still 4 episodes to go (maybe more if ithe circumstances allow)

it's LONG just FYI. It's very character focused and darker than SGA was.

In fact, to any new readers i'll give a warning list here and tack it to teh first post.

WARNING: This is a Darker fic that gets very angsty, there is mention of torture on more than one occasion, strong violence in some chapters, as well as recurrring character deaths. One main character death... sorta. you'll see what happens.

No real shippiness, but there is plenty of H/C that may seem like it. no pairings will be confirmed as of this moment.

Comment

very good chapter again.
                                might that picture have been (Spoiler for BSG season 4 finale)
                                Spoiler:
                                the destruction of the colony?
                                check my story's:
                                Battlestar group 16
                                and Under Siege
                                and respond at:
                                Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
                                my newest story:
                                TFS Ticonderoga
                                and respond at:
                                TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Working...
                                X