Stargate: Resistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confederation Members
    Hammond Colony (earth's exile government) (capital)
    Pangar
    Quavilon
    Leuron
    Aerelos
    P7C-466 (research outpost)
    P6Q-222 (research outpost)
    Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 28 August 2009, 06:09 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Seems good
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

The new episode is a little delayed but I promise it will be out this week
        sigpic

Comment

Well we've waited for long....
          sigpic

Comment

I haven't had much time for writing the episode because my swedish teacher forced me to write a stupid story. The episode will probably be out tomorrow or on sunday, but I'm going to my summer house tomorrow so I won't have access to a computer on saturday
            sigpic

Comment

Well why didn't you just type the story in Swedish first, and then translate to english?
              I once did a fanfic(on another english SG forum), and my swedish teacher also forced me into writing a story.
              So I wrote the episode in Swedish, and then copyed it, and translated it to english.
              sigpic

Comment

I couldn't do that because my teacher decided what the story was supposed to be about
                sigpic

Comment

Well that sucks!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm home so the new episode will be out today
                    sigpic

Comment

<oooo!
                      What time!?
                      Nah, just kidding
                      I'm at my country house, we are currently building a pool.
                      My Uncle is here, my aunt, and my 2 cousins.
                      And my grandmother and her husband.(It's their house but it's ours to caus we healped whit some money when they bought it.)
                      sigpic

Comment

I just got home from my country house.
                        I helped my dad with renovating the kitchen.
                        We don't have a pool but we do have another country house on an island.
                        sigpic

Comment

1x03 Liberators

Spoiler:
                          1x03 Liberators

Sg-1 is sitting in the briefing room when Colonel O'Neill walks in and tells them that their next mission is to go to Naderia and find out why sg-2 has been missing for 5 hours. Carter asks what their mission was and Jonas tells her that they were negotiating with the Naderians about a possible membership in the confederacy. O'Neill tells them not to screw up and sg-1 leaves to get suited up.

Sg-1 exits the stargate and walks down the ramp in the empty naderian gateroom when Jonas asks if it's like this everytime they come here. Carter tells him that usualy there's a couple of guards in the room. Suddenly the team is hit with zat blasts and they go down, four men walks up to the team and a female voice is heard in the intercom, she tells the men to bring them to the interrogation room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          OPENING CREDITS
                          Included in the opening credits are: Amanda Tapping as Samantha Carter, Corin Nemec as Jonas Quinn, Christopher Judge as Teal'c, with Richard Dean Anderson as Jack O'Neill and Special Guest Star Melissa George as Zeanna Kel
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sg-1 starts to wake up in a dark room, tied to three metal chairs in the middle of the room. Jonas asks what happend and Teal'c replies that they were shot with zat'nik'tels. The door opens and a woman walks in sits down at a chair facing sg-1. She looks at Teal'c with disgust and then she moves on and looks at Jonas instead, she tells him that it's too bad that they are on opposite sides because they could have some fun together. Sam ignores her and asks who she is and why she have captured them, she tells them that her name is Zeanna Kel and the organization that employs her are interested in code that opens the iris on the asc stargate. Jonas asks what organization that is, and zeanna replies that it is the Liberators. Sam groans and Jonas asks whats wrong, Sam tells him that the liberators are religious extremists that plans to "liberate" the naderians from the current government and force them to start worshipping Qetesh again. Zeanna interrups and says that she don't have time to talk about her employers stupid gods, she tells the guards to take Jonas and Sam to the other one because she would like to have some time with the jaffa.

A couple of guards pushes Jonas and Sam into a small cell holding Lt. Lorne, he has several cuts and bruises and what looks like a broken nose. Jonas asks him if he's alright, he replies that he's ok and just a little sore. Before Jonas can say anything else Carter asks what happened. Lorne sighs and tells them that they were captured by the liberators who had gained control of the naderian gate command, the terrorists immediately started to torture him and his team for information about the asc and the iris codes. Sam looks worried but Lorne assures her that niether he or his team told them anything. Jonas asks where the rest of the team is, he looks down at the floor with a sad expression on his face. He tells then that his team was killed because he refused to give them the information. Jonas tells him that it wasn't his fault but Lorne won't hear it, he says that the team was his responsibility and that they counted on him to keep them safe and now he has to live with their blood on his hands. After he's done everyone is quiet and Sam is holding Lornes hand to comfort him.

Zeanna is standing by a table in the interrogation room when Teal'c asks her why she wanted to talk to him. She walks over to him and leans forward so she's only a few centimeters from his face, she tells him that twenty years ago when she was a little child the goa'uld came to her homeworld. Her father and her older brothers tried to stop them from taking her mother but they were shot by a jaffa, and to this day she has never forgotten the face of the jaffa who killed them. Teal'c tells her that there's no excuse for what he did but he had no choice. She refuses to listen and she walks over to the table and picks up a syringe filled with an ice-blue liquid. Zeanna tells Teal'c that she will finally have her revenge and she promises him that it will be painfull, and then she injects Teal'c with the liquid.

You can see Teal'c writhing in pain as the scene cuts to the room holding Sam, Jonas and Lorne. Sam tells them that they should try and get out and the other two agrees.

Jonas is banging on the door and yelling at the guards to come. An angry guard opens the door and he asks what's going on. Sam and Lorne knocks him unconscious from the behind and Sam steals his zat. Lorne tells the others that the coast is clear, and they move out.

Jonas, Sam and Lorne stops in front of the door into the room holding Teal'c. Sam shoots the lock and they walk in. When they're in they find Teal'c uncoscious, Sam and Jonas runs up to him while Lorne is on the look out for more guards. Sam checks his vitals and she tells the others that it doesn't look good, so Jonas and Sam carries Teal'c while Lorne is guarding them as they head for the gateroom.

Sg-1 and Lorne enters the gateroom and the first thing they see when they enter the gateroom is someone with a blonde hair entering the event horizon. Lorne tries to run after her while Sam is yelling at him to stop but the gate de-activates before he can get to it.

Colonel O'Neill is sitting in his office when Sam enters. Before he can say anything she tells him that doctor Frasier told that Teal'c will be fine because he wasn't given enough of the poison but he's sedated because he was in a lot of pain. He appears relieved and he tells it's good news. She nods and tells him that Lt. Lorne has requested some vacation to do some thinking, Jack sighs and tells her that he was aware of that so he told Colonel Makepeace that he and his team on the ha'tak will take over sg-2's duties temprarily. Sam nods and starts to walk away when Jack tells her that he's happy that she's alright. Sam stops and flashes him a small smile and then she starts to walk away again.

FADE TO BLACK
                          sigpic

Comment

Good episode!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks
                              I'm going to start working on Coup d'etat today or tomorrow.

Information about episode sixteen is on the episodes list.
                              sigpic

Comment

Great episode, evilspacealien!

Comment

Working...
                                X