X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone explain what this is...

http://stargatereturnoftheancients.w...wiki/Main_Page

or where it came from?

I didn't do it, and right now it's blank. The history link says it was started by Default last year.

I'm curious as to if it was one of you guys or if the story has attracted someone else's attention.
    Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Aer'ki View Post
      Can anyone explain what this is...

http://stargatereturnoftheancients.w...wiki/Main_Page

or where it came from?

I didn't do it, and right now it's blank. The history link says it was started by Default last year.

I'm curious as to if it was one of you guys or if the story has attracted someone else's attention.
      :O :O :O OMG Frakkin god, why would someone do that for.

Comment

I also just found this notation...

http://stargatefanprod.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_written_story

At the bottom it lists ROTA along with Continuing Stargate.

Yes, I was bored and random googling.

Comment

Originally posted by Aer'ki View Post
          I also just found this notation...

http://stargatefanprod.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_written_story

At the bottom it lists ROTA along with Continuing Stargate.

Yes, I was bored and random googling.
          lol wow....I think someone has a obsession with these 2 stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
            lol wow....I think someone has a obsession with these 2 stories.
            If someone out there has an obsession, they should let me know. I'd be happy to let them take over my wiki xD

But in all seriousness, that's very strange. I can understand someone trying to be nice and create a wiki for RotA, but why just make the page and then abandon it?
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              If someone out there has an obsession, they should let me know. I'd be happy to let them take over my wiki xD

But in all seriousness, that's very strange. I can understand someone trying to be nice and create a wiki for RotA, but why just make the page and then abandon it?
              I think you and I know from experience that maintaining a Wiki is HARD. For ROTA even more so since it's so jam packed with nutrious information adn technical specs

Took several weeks of tedious work to get UniSin and DF summaries and pictars and stuff on my own, still isn't complete but it's an ongoing thing i'll do every half season so i can maintain my sanity.

That is peculiar that someone would start it, and then never continue though. You'd think they'd at least tell you they wanted to do something for you. Still, it's a very very nice gesture

Although, technically, Aer. you may want to edit just to fix the fanfic wiki page up a little since it says there's little to no dialogue in your story Also has no link.

You never really know what people are doing until you randomly google, a few weeks ago i found myself on TV Tropes and had that little "WTF!?" moment myself

You have extreme fans Aer'ki! Congratulations

Now if only they'd do the work for you

Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
              Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                I think you and I know from experience that maintaining a Wiki is HARD. For ROTA even more so since it's so jam packed with nutrious information adn technical specs

Took several weeks of tedious work to get UniSin and DF summaries and pictars and stuff on my own, still isn't complete but it's an ongoing thing i'll do every half season so i can maintain my sanity.

That is peculiar that someone would start it, and then never continue though. You'd think they'd at least tell you they wanted to do something for you. Still, it's a very very nice gesture

Although, technically, Aer. you may want to edit just to fix the fanfic wiki page up a little since it says there's little to no dialogue in your story Also has no link.

You never really know what people are doing until you randomly google, a few weeks ago i found myself on TV Tropes and had that little "WTF!?" moment myself

I don't think it was a person that did it, at least not in the usual sense. When you go to the person's id page it says this...

This account was used by Wikia, Inc. to import the starter content to this wiki in an automated way (some templates, MediaWiki messages, and other essentials).
                Anyone know what that means?

As to the no dialog...not sure where they got that from.

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post

You have a TV Tropes entry!?
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    You have a TV Tropes entry!?
                    THat's what I said when i found it! All those hours studying Silicon based life paid off I'm right below Gorignak from Galaxy Quest!
                    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

How many ships will the Wraith throw at Atlantis?

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                        How many ships will the Wraith throw at Atlantis?
                        all of them
                        http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

They'll probably grow a pair more before attacking, if they're sure about attacking.

Comment

potentia equipped hives and stevenson will have a small challenge
                            ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                              potentia equipped hives and stevenson will have a small challenge
                              Given Aer'kI's comment that he believes Hives are highly resistant to Drones and would need thousands to take one down (Pretty sure i'm paraphrasing his exactly words, it's somewhere in this thread) ZPM powered Hives would be quite dangerous.

I think we'll see the return of the retrovirus in a new upgraded form Probably infect the Wraith ships and then ust play fish in a Barrel with the Travelers

Comment

((dunno what exactly its for but...)) I
                                Enjoyed the ep 19-20 part. It was brill. And why would the Pres. carry on with it. He has no influence other than via his IOA (or If i am right Trust) Counterparts
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X