No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure larin said they used to have colonies but were destroyed when we woke the wraith up, its entirely possible they were built during wraith hibernation or something.

Comment

Originally posted by zyos View Post
      I'm pretty sure larin said they used to have colonies but were destroyed when we woke the wraith up, its entirely possible they were built during wraith hibernation or something.
      I would say they built those ships either before the lantean war or a few years into the wraith hibernating because didn't Larrin also say that they created colonies because their population was getting too big, also if they can barely maintain them as of now i doubt they built them recently like when the wraith awoken.
      sigpic

Comment

just fyi, they built their first colony in god knows how long time in season 4 or 5 ... in ep. 5x10 their 1st colony was destroyed by and exploding stargate.
        ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

yea i really hope aerki brings back the lost tribe and the borg aliens. An idea for the lost tribe could be that he stops their degradation and who knows maybe that asgard core Stevenson copied possibly has the minds of all the asgard race in it. resurrection of their species maybe? also with the borg aliens they could possibly be originated form one of the other many galaxies the ancients control though i do want to see some original enemies that aerki created that could link with other human myths (maya(?), abrahamic religions, greek)
          sigpic

Comment

New chapter out!!!

aerki I am loving this more and more. The way that everything is explained is so detailed and...man I cannot think of the word...put together. All I can really say is you better not stop writing half way through.

Comment

yea, ain't it sweet?

...daniel gets to ask his questions in two chapters in a row (ch3 and 4), and we get to hear the answers

edit: wow, this is my 200th post
              Last edited by NIMBUS; 02 August 2009, 10:30 AM.
              ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                yea, ain't it sweet?

...daniel gets to ask his questions in two chapters in a row (ch3 and 4), and we get to hear the answers
                Three and four??? Man I only see chapter three posted on FF.

Comment

yes, but in chapter 4 daniel will follow him to dakara , he will have opportunities to ask questions.

and just to spark some discussions
                  chapter 4 ... on Dakara. lets start guessing what will be wrong.
                  ..yea 2nd thoughts, i think it will really be nothing, and this
                  is just a way for daniel to be more into the spotlight. ok, 3rd
                  thoughts, maybe there is a traitor among the jaffa, and this
                  is sabotage.
                  EDIT: well you people are active...
                  Last edited by NIMBUS; 02 August 2009, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Argh.

That is my only possible reply to Stevenson and Daniel leaving Atlantis for awhile...

Aer'Ki... i'm pretty sure i know what you're doing... and all i can say is ARGH!

Comment

you think that carter will attack while he's not there and he'll try to get atlantis back in mid-season-2-parter?
                      that's a nice idea, but this will only be chapter 4, he usually is back 'home' in ch5.
                      Last edited by NIMBUS; 02 August 2009, 10:26 PM.

Comment

you think that carter will attack while he's not there and he'll try to get atlantis back in mid-season-2-parter?
                        that's a nice idea, but this will only be chapter 4, he usually is back 'home' in ch5.
                        Close, but no cigar. All i have to say is...

Argh.

Comment

c'mon u'r killing me... not as much as the author with slowness , but pretty much

Comment

c'mon u'r killing me... not as much as the author with slowness , but pretty much
                            Nope, not telling.

On a completely seperate note. Who thinks Larrin needs to flirt harder!?

Come on! She knew Sheppard for how long before saying this? (This is paraphrased somewhat, forget the exact wording)

Sheppard sits in the Aurora's control chair. "You sure you wanna do this? If you don't make it then i'll feel all responsible about it and might even feel a little guilty"

By this, Sheppard means fire a drone and steer it back into the ship to take out the Wraith following Larrin. The Traveler woman's reply was none too subtle. "I'll be fine as long as you don't shoot too early..." A smirk crosses Larrin's mouth as she thinks about her words. "... I'm sure that's not the only time you've heard that from a woman."

Sheppard, a little taken aback by the flirtatious insult, cocks his head and deadpans. "Then again... i might be able to live with it."
                            HAHAHAHA

Comment

sigpic

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X