Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jordyboy View Post
    Yeah Aerki I think everybody wants Asgard with Adgard technology and ideas/strategies,
    rather than Asgard with Alterran technology and ideas/ strategies.

Its also just my opinion, but i think should be "reborn" back in Ida shouldn't they? Not the Ori galaxy???
    It's not like they need protection...they're the drone-deflecting, Ori-shield-penetrating ASGARD!!
    This arc is going to be good...
    yes but they are being reborn they wont just poof into existence in the beginning they will only probably be a colony of a few thousand at best starting from scratch.
    sigpic

Comment

Its also just my opinion, but i think should be "reborn" back in Ida shouldn't they? Not the Ori galaxy???
      you have to remember the ascended empire(ae(I don't like type a lot I'm a little slow)) didn't like the Asgard so the best place to recreate them is a place where the the ae can't find them.
      http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

i agree serenity, destra(i think this was the name) was chosen because of its relative safety, but where did you hear that ae didn't like the asgard? you are probably right though...
        ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

The asgard core has the minds of every asgard alive at unending in it, so Stevenson could use that to start up the asgard again, or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Solokiller View Post
            The asgard core has the minds of every asgard alive at unending in it, so Stevenson could use that to start up the asgard again, or not?
            thats not cannon though, but a common fan realisation.

www.darkarmada.nl
            www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
              i hope its the latter also aerki can u go in depth about the Asgard history and alliances history that would be an awesome chapter (well for me at least) can you make a scale for technological advancement we could prob do that on this thread tho
              What exactly did you mean by this?
              Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Aer'ki View Post
                he means like this. that being S09's.

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                  i agree serenity, destra(i think this was the name) was chosen because of its relative safety, but where did you hear that ae didn't like the asgard? you are probably right though...
                  think I read it in an earlier episode.

Comment

that would be a great thing yea

www.darkarmada.nl
                    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                      thats not cannon though, but a common fan realisation.
                      Then how come a holographic representation of Thor was trying to help Carter out during the episode? I recall Thor even stating that fact in the episode, but i can't check that right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Solokiller View Post
                        If it was the actual Asgard(Thor) then it wouldn't have just kept saying "that function is not possible" over and over.

Comment

asgard's are just good actors ...they can do a good robo dance as well.
                          ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                            asgard's are just good actors ...they can do a good robo dance as well.
                            lol, thats funny.

Comment

from Unending

THOR: *turns to Carter* If you'd like you'll be able to interface with the core using a holographic representation of me or any Asgard on record in the knowledge base.

So really it could go either way. My gut feelling is that the Asgard did not download the minds into the core.

However the way that Stevenson is able to access the asgard minds is by cracking the Asgard code. So in affect the minds are locked in the Core and not accessable unless you are advanced enough to really assist them in their return.

Comment

Originally posted by Aer'ki View Post
                                i meant like so9's chart it would be pretty cool to gauge how advance lets say the asgard are compared to the aschen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X