No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was longer than the other. I like the personification of the ship.

also I can't seem to see the ship on my computer.
    http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

okay they look cool

I still want to see some of them with a white background just to see the whole profile of the ship in greater detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
        Also
        Spoiler:
        in these renders the ship is in gatetravel/travel mode so there is more then one shape to this beast!
        Yeah i was wondering about that. heh.

Comment

Oy, stevenson is gonna be pissed, bra'tac GTC'ed(grand theft columnar) one of his ships, he probably wanted to be the 1st to ride them.
          ...great chapter in every aspect!
          Aschen were surprised of the level of our tech, but they didn't seem intimidated, i say they are the result of a weird goa'uld experiment...
          ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Great new chapter!

I was wondering when the Columnar would come into play.

Still looking forward to the Wraith fight (if that is what the long-term plan is.)

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
              Oy, stevenson is gonna be pissed, bra'tac GTC'ed(grand theft columnar) one of his ships, he probably wanted to be the 1st to ride them.
              ...great chapter in every aspect!
              Aschen were surprised of the level of our tech, but they didn't seem intimidated, i say they are the result of a weird goa'uld experiment...
              I think they out number us and in 2010 the Aschen did defeat the Gou'uld for us.

and I think fight the Wraith is the short-long term plan because stevenson has bigger fish to fry than the Wraith (i.e. help the Furlings (Furlings rock!!!!! who ever they are)).

Comment

I am wondering how the Wraith will react on a personal level to Stevenson and Atlantis.

Oh, 3400 posts! Yippee!

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                  I am wondering how the Wraith will react on a personal level to Stevenson and Atlantis.

Oh, 3400 posts! Yippee!
                  My bet is they wont even know what hit 'em and will be only be a minor nuisance like the Acshen might be. I think the main enemy (on this plane of existence) will be who ever is fighting the Furlings.

Comment

I am wondering how the Wraith will react on a personal level to Stevenson and Atlantis
                    Yea, it's a shame Todd is dead, it would have been sweet to see his reaction, i think he would be standing with his mouth hanging after a meeting with ryan...
                    ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                      Yea, it's a shame Todd is dead, it would have been sweet to see his reaction, i think he would be standing with his mouth hanging after a meeting with ryan...
                      I know. However, that incident is still part of the reunion with Ford.

Also, I've noticed the V advertisements here in the banner ads. Anyone looking forward to the remake? I am certainly. For those that don't know, Morena Baccarin will also be in it.

Comment

Also, I've noticed the V advertisements here in the banner ads. Anyone looking forward to the remake? I am certainly. For those that don't know, Morena Baccarin will also be in it.
                        adblocker - 1 .... ads - 0;
                        yea, i'll watch it, though i haven't seen the original. i'm waiting it for a few months now

Comment

Very good chapter, the battle was very well described and the standoff between Bratac and Landry was done well.

On the ship though; Im sorry but i just don't like it. It looks too much like a puddle jumper, and the puddle jumper to me was a Lantian ship and I was expecting something along the lines of a Bulkier, shorter, more destiny looking version of an Aurora. Sorry but that just my opinion.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                            Very good chapter, the battle was very well described and the standoff between Bratac and Landry was done well.

On the ship though; Im sorry but i just don't like it. It looks too much like a puddle jumper, and the puddle jumper to me was a Lantian ship and I was expecting something along the lines of a Bulkier, shorter, more destiny looking version of an Aurora. Sorry but that just my opinion.
                            i do agree wiht you about the ship, id rather just forget it and think of something else probably a cross between a aurora and the destiny
                            check my story's:
                            Battlestar group 16
                            and Under Siege
                            and respond at:
                            Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
                            my newest story:
                            TFS Ticonderoga
                            and respond at:
                            TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                              To each his own...but I would point out that the puddle jumper is an Alterran design, while the Aurora is a Lantean design (also the defense sat).

Also, it was a co-op between Stevenson and Bra'tac...read into that what you will.

And as far as Destiny is concerned....IMO it's non canon. There are too many irreconcilable changes made to the gate network, etc in SGU for it to fit in with established canon. I will not throw SG-1 and SGA under the bus in order to make SGU aspects fit in. I'm rather adamant about that.
                              Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Aer'ki View Post
                                To each his own...but I would point out that the puddle jumper is an Alterran design, while the Aurora is a Lantean design (also the defense sat).

Also, it was a co-op between Stevenson and Bra'tac...read into that what you will.

And as far as Destiny is concerned....IMO it's non canon. There are too many irreconcilable changes made to the gate network, etc in SGU for it to fit in with established canon. I will not throw SG-1 and SGA under the bus in order to make SGU aspects fit in. I'm rather adamant about that.
                                you could make it fit although you would just need to add another function for the ninth chevron plus all we want is a reference
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X