Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    I don't think those are available in the Pegasus galaxy.
    That's true.. I would think they would have something. Dare I say leather? Ooo.... That was bad.
    But seriously-
    At this point, as far as amount of offworld missions go, I don't see an increase from the series to this fic.

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    That's the problem, she never did anything memorable. She was more or less a filler character. The whole purpose of character development is to change the way a character acts over time (but not too much, that's character derailment).

She seemed pretty kick ass in the series, if a little on the quiet side, so I don't see it as way out of character, through I haven't watched SGA in some time.
    That's what I thought- that it was too quick. Something like this should have developed over the course of a season IMO, rather than a couple of episodes. To me it seemed like she went complete 180 in one episode.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
      At this point, as far as amount of offworld missions go, I don't see an increase from the series to this fic.
      But now they've switched from mainly exploration, to mainly combat sorties.

Comment

the thought of 3 more weeks gives me shakes...
        ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

yea it was, i'm just a little paranoid because there were also these words - "at least"...
          ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

maybe there's going to be an unexpected early release?
            check my story's:
            Battlestar group 16
            and Under Siege
            and respond at:
            Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
            my newest story:
            TFS Ticonderoga
            and respond at:
            TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

boeli - you are delusional congratulations </dark_humor>
              Last edited by NIMBUS; 06 September 2009, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Sheppard was at the brink of life in prison, basically the death penalty now. They could, I empasise could, tortour him for information. The IOA might send a direct order thinking that stevenson is more important than human rights and also thinking Woolsey would 'go with it'. I know Woolsey is a ****, but he has common sense, if they receive that order, Woolsey could just be turned to Sheppards way of thinking and let him go.
                Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                sigpic

Comment

Torture? I know Aer'ki's making the IOA seem pretty bad, but to go that far is a bit of a shark jump IMO.

Torture is a tricky thing, it's either done by the most cold blooded people with no human emotion left, or by someone so overcome with emotion that they don't know what to do now .

They might try and bribe him with a pardon or at least a lower sentence, then threaten the death penalty and yadda yadda, but torture? Nah, if they order that than instantly they lose Carter, Woolsey, McKay... the list goes on.

from what Aer's written so far, the IOA seems to be using "Salami Tactics" taking a small slice at a time until they've got teh whole log and it's too late to do anything. I'm curious as how Aer is going to handle this.

Comment

awsome episode good ending

i rule startegic games

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
                      Note to self: time does not fly when waiting for something...
                      Do soemthing else then

I'm sure there's a fic out there you haven't read that'll pique your interest

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
                        i've been looking m8 but i still havnt fond anything that grabbed my attesion but i just remebered i havnt checked yours for a while
                        Depending what you last read you might be in for a big sit down

i think i just broke the 150K word mark :| you'd think i'd get carpal tunnel i type so much.

Actually i could use your opinion on something that came to me... feel up to it?

Comment

Tell you what, waiting this long is killing me, hope it will go faster this week has been so slow for me. Cannot wait until the next part.
                          sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

I'm looking forward to the next one.

I've also got some of my own works in progress too to keep everyone happy.

Comment

I have read all of aragon/lone stories and USSrelativity, i do like reading so I check out Fanfiction all the time in regards to Stargate and read all the stories.
                              sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
                                I have read all of aragon/lone stories and USSrelativity, i do like reading so I check out Fanfiction all the time in regards to Stargate and read all the stories.
                                It's what we love to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X