No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just thought, 'well the small grey aliens are calling them the ancients, we should as well.'
    Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
    sigpic

Comment

I've just started to read the pilot episode and I'm impressed. It's really interesting *thumbs up*
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
        Lucky you i remember when i started reading it and still had loads more to read!
        yeah, the whole Originals "thing" is really an amazing idea and makes a sense than the official canonical reason for the non-interference
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

I may have missed something, but why the Originals didn't simply wipe out the every corporeal being from the existence, if they hate us?
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
            yes Aer sure does put an effort into explaining many things throughout this series IMO way better than any of TPTB has ever done or prob ever will! anyway glad to se that you like it and let me be the first to welcome you into the fold
            thanks
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
              well we dont know yet! they could be prevented by other ascendants or perhaps even a power above them i guess we'll have to wait and se what happens!
              it would also kind of kill the story

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
                naw i dont think so, sure its the core story and explenation for Stevenssons rise but Aer have created a few more potential arcs already and there are plenty more holes in stargate to build on so IMO this story has limitless potential!
                i wont spoil it for ya though keep reading m8!
                I meant if the originals wiped out every living being it would kill the story.

Comment

yup that kinda thing tends to end a story...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
                    I meant if the originals wiped out every living being it would kill the story.
                    yes, but there must be a reason why they didn't do it
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                      their shrink told them "No wiping out all living beings for a few billion years! Creating a deadly plague is alright though!"

Comment

Beware of a spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        I've spent the day reading this from ep. one and have only reached ep. seven. Its good reading stuff. Hell I nearly cried out 'No!' when Aeria ascended myself
                        Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                        sigpic

Comment

finished readin chapter four it was not that bad it was more or less a reacap of everything i jsut have one question who is Haley?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            all in good time

Sides, new chapter up

Hailey is Carter's protege. Supposedly as smart as her, she was very bit...uhh i mean... unpleasant to be around until she nearly got killed off-world.

she was only in 2 episodes. Still, it makes sense to have her around..

Comment

it's a bit unrealistic, that earth is oblivious of bra'tac, the system lords...
                              and it seems that they don't know where daniel went.. oh yea, in the letter he wrote to mitchel, he only said, not to look for him...
                              Last edited by NIMBUS; 29 August 2009, 01:15 PM.
                              ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

thanks, it toke me 4 hours to put it together
                                just fyi, those aren't random pictures, they are spoilers for each 5 chapters
                                ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Working...
                                X