No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea... i have a suggestion for everyone - don't watch south park (at least the latest episode) before you read new chapters ...the 5th chapter seamed weird after the traumatic experience that was humancentipad episode
    Last edited by NIMBUS; 28 April 2011, 06:11 AM.
    ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

How crap was that funnybot episode?

Comment

yea it wasn't very good, but at least it had a dalek in it
        ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

did anyone see the finale of SGU last night? It was absolutely fantastic!! too bad it was cancelled </3 :'(
          sigpic

Comment

I seen it, i didn't think it was that good. I don't go that insane over SGU. I thought the space battle was pretty good, but the ending didn't feel like a cliff hanger to me - i didn't NEED to know what happened next season like i usually do.

From what i hear Brad is going pretty hard to get a conclusion to SGU somehow, another season as been ruled out - but a movie or novel probably.

Comment

Alterran stats circa 2014:

Population: 33
              Ship count: 36 (Columnar=14, Scout=22)
              Worlds: 56
              Sanctuary Worlds: 6
              Terra: 7

Asgard stats circa 2014:

Population: 2,483,651
              Ship count: 22
              Worlds: 1

Lantean stats circa 2014:

Population: 1,045
              Probational population: 151,448
              Ship count: 4(Tria, Odyssey, Apollo, Daedalus)
              Worlds: 12(shared with Alterra)
              Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

coolz i take it that this additional info is a sign that another episode is coming? ...didn't expect to get another episode so soon - cheers!

btw am i wrong or are there alterrans out there that we don't know about? 33?
                Last edited by NIMBUS; 14 May 2011, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                  btw am i wrong or are there alterrans out there that we don't know about? 33?
                  1. Ryan
                  2-26. Clones
                  27. Bra'tac
                  28. Teyla
                  29. Andara
                  30. Sheppard
                  31. Janus
                  32. O'Neill
                  33. Liona

Comment

Umm...can anyone explain why my avatar rank says "News Hawk Boss"????

Comment

Originally posted by Aer'ki View Post
                      I've never seen that before o.O
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

...and now mine is "Chucklehead"? I just checked a different thread and it's still "Colonel" there. Is someone pranking RotA?

EDIT: It's happening all over the forum to everyone posting today... strange...
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

That's a funny glitch

EDIT studio production assistant WTF this isn't a forum for movies

i rule startegic games

Comment

I hope this is a sign of more coming chapters soon. Because i can't wait, although i didn't expect to hear from you for a few months to a year.

Comment

Any more news? If and when the story is continued it should be epic especially given the build up
                              Better a diamond with a flaw than a peeble without

Comment

Originally posted by Aer'ki View Post
                                it's a temporary thing; I actually started a thread to inquire why I'm "Mac's Jacket Lacer and got some replies.
                                If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                                [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Working...
                                X