No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really too far fetched, they are the SGC's foremost experts on anything... alien related. They are the flagship team, and have toppeled pretty much 2 empire's themselves. Admittedly with a little back up sometimes, but they always kick ass on their own regardless. Think of how much SG1 has done for Earth, Season 1 for example. Destroying two Ha'tak, on their own, with only Bra'tac as back up?
    [If] SG1 was real, I'd sure as hell make sure they got them ranks.
    sigpic

Comment

I don't mind that they're generals. The best thing about Aer-ki is that he always push's things, challenges what we thought we knew and added to it. I love him for that.

Im still checking for any updates on fanfiction.net every few days. I wish i knew why he decided to start writing that chapter then stop again. Its maddening how awesome this fic is, and how its just out of our reach.

Commander Thor: What is Stargate The Wraith Wars - im curious.

Comment

I've been searching around on fanfictoin.net trying to find something to replace this story. Its frustrating, all the good authors spend their time on silly fics like romance. All the bad authors who can't spell, punctuate or finish sentences and use slang (b/c w/e) do the interesting ones. (From what i've read so far).

I've decided i need to make my own, its the only way. It wont add up to anything close to ROTA, but i'll make sure it has something to do with the ancients, and the other 3 races. Might even introduce the furlings.

I'll dedicate the fic to Aer-ki, hopefully spread the word of ROTA, maybe if theres enough people begging for a encore he'll do some more writing! i hope.

Comment

Is your FF.net name bane x if it is nice start like to see it progress over this gap of no aer-ki I would like more chapters please

i rule startegic games

Comment

Originally posted by shadez2 View Post
            Is your FF.net name bane x if it is nice start like to see it progress over this gap of no aer-ki I would like more chapters please
            120 mil years ago the Alterans weren't probably even born and if they were they looked like apes. And our universe is only 13,7 billions years old
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bane View Post
              I don't mind that they're generals. The best thing about Aer-ki is that he always push's things, challenges what we thought we knew and added to it. I love him for that.

Im still checking for any updates on fanfiction.net every few days. I wish i knew why he decided to start writing that chapter then stop again. Its maddening how awesome this fic is, and how its just out of our reach.

Commander Thor: What is Stargate The Wraith Wars - im curious.
              It is one of the 2 or 3 fics I am writng. I haven't updated in a while, and I am struggling to find inspiration for both of my fics, seeing as I am working on something better atm. If you want take a peek at it, it's somewhere, hiding.
              sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for Aer-ki to introduce the Furlings! I just hope he doesn't make them small and furry.

Comment

wow! did not see this coming - mini jack?
                  ...lol just finished reading the chaper, it's 3am where i am, i'm psyched and with nothing else to do but TRY to sleep - damn you aer'ki!

btw i realised it's mini jack when he stared calling ...anyone beat me to that realisation?
                  ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Yay, another update!
                    Awesome chapter as always.
                    Luckily i check in on this forum every few days because for some reason i didn't get the email notice from FF.net that there was an update.

Drop a line on this thread sometime man.

Comment

I like the return of the clone Jack. Now Jack (at least some form) will appear in a lot more chapters.
                      http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

I really want to see a meeting between clone-Jack and Alterran Jack!
                        I just hope this chapter isn't like his last one, and he doesn't drop by for months.

Can't wait to hear whats happened to the 'Atlantis gang' in the past year! What has Rodney done now that he's a Lantean?
                        I missed this story from the thought provoking to the dirty-minded Dr. Weir.

Comment

Originally posted by Bane View Post
                          I really want to see a meeting between clone-Jack and Alterran Jack!
                          I just hope this chapter isn't like his last one, and he doesn't drop by for months.

Can't wait to hear whats happened to the 'Atlantis gang' in the past year! What has Rodney done now that he's a Lantean?
                          I missed this story from the thought provoking to the dirty-minded Dr. Weir.
                          Dude I have been with this this story from almost the start, back when we were getting updates like every 2-3 days, getting into it now you should feel lucky, but jaded at the same time, you got to read the whole parts that were writting with out the wait, but now like the rest of us you have know idea when the next chp. will come out. hell I said it before and I'll say it again I miss FanFic '09

ps Is it just me or was there more to post 1?

Comment

I want to see what these new H'tel firepower is like and how the face up with the Aschen.

@Burns not sure about post 1 as I came on here as it is.
                            sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Ive been thinking i wonder how time dilation fields work if time travel makes alternate realities? Like do the people inside the field travel to an alternate reality or something else? Confused much...
                              Better a diamond with a flaw than a peeble without

Comment

Time Travel...

Dilation fields do not create time jumps, they only speed or slow time within a confined area. Those with perimeter buffers can be crossed into, those without will suffer dissintegration upon crossing as molecule paths are inconsistent and essentially rip off the 'speedy' half from the 'slow' half.
                                Same reality.

Bad time travel experiments(like Janus's) create alternate realities.

Other time travel occurances...will be explained in future episodes. No spoilers.
                                Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

Working...
                                X