No announcement yet.

Tok'ra and Goa'uld fanfic recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have several fics, mostly Sam/Baal, but some Vala/Baal(or his Host), a crossover with Doctor Who and a slash fic archived here.

Comment

*takes deep breath*

"Out Of Chaos", the new chapter of All That We Leave Behind, is up!

And I really need to renegotiate my Muse's contract. She's got this thing about working on both an original and a fanfic at the same time... wants tropical fruit in the break room (In the Lesser White North? In November?? Has she not seen my grocery budget???) and a better brand of gourmet coffee than even I drink.

Links: On my site / On Symbiotica / On Archive of Our Own / On Fanfic.net

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
      Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
      sigpic
      now also appearing on DeviantArt
      Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Prompt claiming is ongoing at tokra_kree! There is an amazing 151 prompts for people to choose from! SG-1, SGA, SGU, and crossovers!

Only three people have claimed prompts during the main prompt claiming round. Now claiming is open for claiming additional prompts - or if you haven't yet claimed a prompt (or several), you can do so now!

Posting of the finished works will happen Jan. 24th - Feb. 7th. You are welcome to work on your creation until then!

You may create art or fic from the prompts!

Come claim a prompt!

Tok'ra Kree! prompt claim post:

Dreamwidth: http://tokra-kree.livejournal.com/15597.html
        Livejournal: http://tokra-kree.dreamwidth.org/14158.html
        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

New chapters in

Again Behold the Stars by Taattosbt
          The Goa'uld Empire is crumbling and the past comes back to haunt the System Lords. Yu stands alone against Anubis, Ba'al faces his inner demons, and Hades seeks vengeance for Persephone. In the end the, life changes everyone. Even gods. Continuation of "One Piece Left." Begins in 5.15 "Summit." Characters change with chapter.
          Rated: PG-13
          Humor/Drama
          Chapters: 16
          D. Jackson, J. O'Neill, Ba'al, others

All That We Leave Behind by AnaLake
          Jack O'Neill's one-time best friend had sacrificed himself while helping to save Earth from a black hole. But was he really gone? The past be damned; Jack wasn't about to leave Frank Cromwell behind if he could help it. Lost on a planet in rebellion against the Goa'uld, Cromwell makes a shocking discovery as he seeks the way home. AU, Tok'ra. "By Honor Bound", Book 1
          Drama/Adventure
          Chapters: 59
          F. Cromwell, J. O'Neill, S. Carter, others

In Disguise by Roeskva
          What if O'Neill and Teal'c interrupted the ashrak while he was still using the hara'kesh on Jolinar? What would happen if Jolinar survives - but unknown to all of them, the ashrak takes O'Neill as his host? No pairings.
          Hurt/Comfort/Angst
          Chapters: 8
          S. Carter, D. Jackson, Jacob C., Jolinar, others
          (COMPLETED)
          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Various fics on Symbiotica that I missed posting about here. All NC-17 fic links goes to the top page for the fic, with more info about it, and links into the story itself from there:

Tonatiuh's Bride by Roeskva [NC-17]
            Sam, O'Neill, and Teal'c are captured by people worshipping the god Tonatiuh - in reality a Goa'uld. Daniel enlists Martouf/Lantash in rescuing them, with Lantash playing the part of Tonatiuh. Things does not go as planned when the locals insist on giving Sam to Tonatiuh as his bride.
            PAIRINGS: Sam/Martouf/Lantash
            WARNINGS: sex
            NOTES: Written for the Tok'ra Resistance challenge 2012/2013.
            Categories: Romance, Action/Adventure
            Characters: Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill, Martouf/Lantash, Original, Other, Samantha Carter, Teal'c
            Chapters: 4
            Completed

Picking up guys at the bar by Hathor_girl [NC-17]
            SG-1 is on downtime around Halloween, and Sam decides to dress up and go to a bar and have fun, since none of her teammates wanted to join her. There she meets a very attractive man, which she soon realizes she knows. How can that be? AU from around/just before Tok'ra I & II.
            Pairing: Sam/Martouf/Lantash
            Written for Tok'ra Resistance challenge 2012/2013.
            Categories: Romance
            Characters: Martouf/Lantash, Samantha Carter
            Completed
            sigpic

Comment

All NC-17 fic links goes to the top page for the fic, with more info about it, and links into the story itself from there:

New chapters in:

Never Shall We Die by Sparky Demon [PG-13]
              Anise and Freya overhear a plan Ren'al has to make sure that she gets what she wants. With the information that she's going to lie about Martouf's condition and Lantash's ability to heal him, Freya and Anise go to Jacob. Since the healers aren't being allowed to help, a symbiote that is good at with the tech is needed. Thing is, Falina doesn't have a host.
              Categories: Romance, Action/Adventure
              Characters: Martouf/Lantash, Original
              Chapters: 6

Legacy of the Queen by Pagan Twylight [NC-17]
              Story Summary - The search for the young Tok'Ra Queens continues. The System Lords do not yet know about the Tok'Ra Queens. SG-1, the Tok'Ra, and the Furling must find them before they learn of them. The System Lords form a new alliance, one that is wholly and completely evil, in order to attempt to defeat the Tau'ri and the Tok'Ra once and for all. Ba'al becomes suspicious of their new ally and makes a remarkable decision in the manner of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and "love conquers all". In order for SG-1, and the Tok'Ra to overcome this new threat, they must look, with Daniel, to the distant past and continue to learn, trust, and believe in the sometimes unbelievable.
              Categories: Action/Adventure, Adult, Romance, Drama
              Characters: Aldwin, Anise/Freya, Ba'al, Daniel Jackson, Delek, Garshaw/Yosuf, General Hammond, Jack O'Neill, Jacob/Selmak, Janet Fraiser, Lord Yu, Malek, Martouf/Lantash, Original, Other, Paul Davis, Persus, Samantha Carter, Teal'c
              Chapters: 27

Minor Change, Major Differences by Sarcos [PG-13]
              What happens when you change a tiny detail? What would the consequences be if O'Neill hadn't closed the blast doors in time during the foothold situation? How will SG-1 deal with the changes that are wrought in their lives as a result?
              Categories: Humor, Action/Adventure, Drama
              Characters: Daniel Jackson, Delek, Garshaw/Yosuf, General Hammond, Jack O'Neill, Jacob/Selmak, Janet Fraiser, Lya, Martouf/Lantash, Maybourne, Narim, Original, Other, Paul Davis, Persus, Samantha Carter, Teal'c
              Chapters: 8
              Series: Ripples of Change
              sigpic

Comment

Various fics on Symbiotica, by me, that I missed posting about here. All NC-17 fic links goes to the top page for the fic, with more info about it, and links into the story itself from there:

The Exchange Program by Hathor_girl [R]
                Sam goes to work and live with the Tok'ra for a month. Kind of an exchange program of sorts - to learn more about their life, their technology and tactics etc.
                Eventual Sam/Martouf/Lantash
                Categories: Angst, Romance, Round Robins
                Characters: Aldwin, Anise/Freya, Apophis, Delek, Garshaw/Yosuf, Heru'ur, Jacob/Selmak, Malek, Martouf/Lantash, Original, Other, Samantha Carter
                Chapters: 9
                Not complete

Sam's Diary by Hathor_girl [R]
                Sam is writing a diary, mostly about the Tok'ra, Jolinar, and Martouf/Lantash.
                Categories: Round Robins, Romance, Humor, Drama
                Characters: Martouf/Lantash, Samantha Carter
                Not complete

Inquisition by Hathor_girl [NC-17]
                Jacob and Martouf explore a new planet. Although the occupants are human, the people have never progressed beyond the Medieval times, which lead to an unfortunate situation for Martouf. Upon seeing his eyes glow, the locals mistake him for a warlock (male witch). With Martouf captured, Jacob knew he must take drastic action and rushed to seek the help of the SG-1 team and in particular Daniel, history was never Jacob's strong point. The situation worsens when he discovers that Daniel, Jack, and Teal'c are on another mission and unavailable. However, Sam is at SG Command and is available to travel back with her father to help rescue Martouf/Lantesh...
                Category: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
                Pairings: eventual Sam/Martouf/Lantash
                Characters: Jacob/Selmak, Martouf/Lantash, Original, Other, Samantha Carter
                Chapters: 1
                Note complete

Hiding by Hathor_girl [PG-13]
                Martouf/Lantash is in hiding from an Ashrak - on Earth. What a culture shock! So much new to learn!
                May eventually be Sam/Martouf/Lantash
                Warning! Cracky!
                Categories: Drama, Round Robins, Humor, Action/Adventure
                Characters: Martouf/Lantash, Original, Other
                Chapters: 1
                Not complete

Apophis's Queen by Hathor_girl [NC-17]
                Anise arrives from the Tok'ra with a plan to stop Apophis from gaining too much power and attaking Earth and the Tok'ra. It turns out the plan means Sam will have to allow herself to be captured by Apophis, become host to his new queen, and give birth to his harcesis son.
                Round robin! Please participate!
                Categories: Angst, Darkfic, Round Robins, Action/Adventure
                Characters: Anise/Freya, Apophis, Daniel Jackson, General Hammond, Jack O'Neill, Jacob/Selmak, Martouf/Lantash, Original, Other, Samantha Carter, Teal'c
                Not complete
                sigpic

Comment

Tok'ra advent calendar: http://www.tokra.dk/julekalender2013/julekalender.html

The story seems to be posted on ffnet too: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9888811/1/Rascals-IV

Unfortunately it's a kidfic
                  sigpic

Comment

For the Tok'ra Advent Calendar, may I use the next chapter of NSWD?
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Question: When the Tok'ra are undercover as Goa'uld, do they use the host voice or are the symbiotes using their own voices?
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                        Question: When the Tok'ra are undercover as Goa'uld, do they use the host voice or are the symbiotes using their own voices?
                        Well, given that Goa'uld speak with a Goa'uld voice (all those weird harmonics, etc.) and the Tok'ra symbiotes have the same kind of voice, it stands to reason they would use that harmonic voice just like Goa'uld do. I mean, unless you're going to posit that the Goa'uld perhaps use their hosts' non-harmonic voices to communicate with each other in everyday settings and only use the weird one when they're trying to intimidate Jaffa and humans... and I suppose that's a possibility... Well, really, an undercover Tok'ra would do whatever it is the Goa'uld do in this regard, since they'd kind of have to in order to masquerade as Goa'uld.

I know that's what mine do -- blend in, that is. Funny thing, I hadn't really thought about which voice the Goa'uld would use in private, though. In situations where Tok'ra are speaking just to each other, like in their tunnels or whatever where there are no Goa'uld around, I have the symbiote always use the harmonic voice to differentiate between itself and the host. That way every host and symbiote involved in a conversation would know which entity was speaking. But among the Goa'uld, of course, the hosts have no cause to speak and are completely ignored by the symbiotes so there would be no need to differentiate.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                        sigpic
                        now also appearing on DeviantArt
                        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Thanks SF. That helped.

Comment

Tok'ra Kree! - posting begins in two days (Jan 24th).

Posting of your fanwork can happen anytime during the open posting period, which is Jan. 24th - Feb. 7th (until midnight your timezone).

More info can be found here: http://tokra-kree.livejournal.com/16871.html

There are very few participants! Come claim a prompt and produce something wonderful! There is still time!

Rules were changed to hopefully make more people interested: You don't need any of the Tok'ra to be a main character any more, however one or more Tok'ra should play an important part in your fic/artwork and not merely be there as an easy way to get information and/or technology.
                            sigpic

Comment

I saw that Tok'ra Kree! had finished posting for round four, so I thought I would post their masterlist here. I only put in the Symbiotica and AO3 links, as they go to a top page and warning for adult work, which DW and LJ don't always:

Author: hathor_girl
                              Title: A Rescue
                              Characters: Jack, Daniel, Teal'c, Sam, Martouf/Lantash
                              Pairings: Sam/(Martouf)/Lantash
                              Category: Angst, Adventure.
                              Warnings: Sex, public humiliation, slavery, slave action
                              Summary: Sam gets captured and sold as a sex slave. Lantash/Martouf rescues her by buying her.
                              Prompt: 098. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, Sam gets captured on a mission and is to be sold as 'exotic slave' (or whatever the euphemism for sex slave is). Martouf or rather Lantash has to buy her pretending to be a minor Goa'uld. They have to have sex to keep up appearances!

Symbiotica | AO3

Author: hathor_girl
                              Title: Staying at a Hotel
                              Characters: SG-1, Martouf/Lantash
                              Pairing: Sam/Martouf/Lantash
                              Category: Romance
                              Summary: SG-1 and Martouf/Lantash are on a mission on Earth to capture a Goa'uld. They get a short break on a nice hotel, and Sam and Martouf/Lantash finds something pleasant to do together
                              Rating: NC-17
                              Warning: Sex.
                              Prompt: 101. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, SG-1 and Martouf|Lantash are on a mission on Earth and at some point they are in a hotel. There is a bar and Sam and Martouf|Lantash meet at the bar and Sam show him around and by drinks and such with him. Daniel, O'Neill, and Teal'c are temporarily somewhere else. Sam get very drunk and so does Martouf|Lantash. They drink and Danes and kiss and stumble back to her room and there they have sex.

Symbiotica
                              AO3

Author: ltkatia
                              Title: Transitions
                              Characters: Aldwin, Korra, Lantash, Martouf, others
                              Summary: Lantash's host is mortally wounded during a routine trading mission and the only available host is a small child.
                              Rating: PG-13
                              Prompt: 039. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, Martouf was the youngest host he had ever had - it would take some time to get used to
                              Category: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Drama
                              Notes: I used this page to get Norse words. My granddad (mom's dad) was Norwegian, but he didn't teach mom any, and so I've only heard a few words Hope the Norse isn't too bad!
                              Notes: pre-series - takes place about 20 years before Tok'ra I & II

Symbiotica
                              AO3

Author: ltkatia
                              Title: Alien Planet - Alien Rule
                              Characters: Sam, Martouf Lantash
                              Pairing: Sam/Martouf|Lantash
                              Category: Romance
                              Warning: Forced Marriage, Aliens Made Them Do It (though nothing explicit)
                              Summary: Sam and Martouf/Lantash strand on an alien planet during a festival.
                              Prompt: 092. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, DHD malfunction and village rules

AO3 | Symbiotica

Author: lady_katana4544
                              Title: New Partnerships
                              Characters: Samantha Carter, Jolinar, ensemble
                              Pairings: strongly implied Jolinar/Lantash
                              Category: Adventure
                              Warnings: Canon-Typical Violence
                              Summary: In which a bond forms when Sam encourages Jolinar to keep fighting.
                              Prompt: 052. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, the ashrak did not succeed in killing her.

AO3 | Symbiotica link coming soon

Author: roeskva
                              Title: Apophis's Loyal Servants
                              Characters: Aldwin, Malek
                              Pairings: None
                              Category: Angst, hurt/comfort, pre-series, character background
                              Warnings: Canon-typical violence and torture. Minor character death.
                              Summary: How did Aldwin become a Tok'ra host?
                              Prompt: 007. SG-1, Aldwin, let's hear his background - why did he become a host?

AO3 | Symbiotica

Author: roeskva
                              Title: Still Alive
                              Characters: Jacob/Selmak, Martouf/Lantash, others
                              Pairings: None
                              Category: Angst, adventure, episode tag
                              Prompt: 028. SG-1, Jacob|Selmak, to their surprise, they are not dead, but wake up in a Goa'uld sarcophagus. Someone poisoned them and gave them to the Goa'uld. Who?
                              Warnings: Temporary character death
                              Summary: Jacob and Selmak are somewhat surprised when they wake up in a sarcophagus, as prisoners of Zipacna. Particularly since the last they remember is dying, after helping to kill all the replicators. Episode tag to “Stargate SG-1 S08xE18: Threads”.

AO3 | Symbiotica

3 are gen, and 1 only has mention of canon relationship and is otherwise gen! Very unusual! Mostly fics are ship!
                              sigpic

Comment

Those are some good Tok'ra stories!

Comment

Working...
                                X