No announcement yet.

Tok'ra and Goa'uld fanfic recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait... Chris Argent - he's played by Jr Bourne, right? Ah, now I get it Funny!
    My ships: sigpic
    (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by SamShipper View Post
      Wait... Chris Argent - he's played by Jr Bourne, right? Ah, now I get it Funny!
      Yes, it is *quite* amusing! Getting the first TW DVD today from Netflix. Loving the story.

There's also my story SamShipper!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

More chapters in these:

Little Lost Planet by Roeskva
        After Sam and Kawalsky's mission through the quantum mirror, and the Asgard stopping Apophis, they had all hoped the planet would be safe from the Goa'uld. Unfortunately, Cronus had other plans. Tag to "Point of View". Written for Apocalypse Kree! on Livejournal.
        Rated: PG-13
        Characters: Samantha Carter, Charles Kawalsky, Rosha/Jolinar
        Category: Angst/Hurt/Comfort
        Chapters: 4

Guardian by Roeskva
        SG-1, Martouf/Lantash, and Jacob/Selmak had escaped from their Goa'uld holding cell, but Daniel was still delirious after the drugs he was given to make him talk. While in this state, he finds a being - half-machine, half-living organism, billions of years old. It ends up sending him and his friends through time and space, to a future changed by their absence.
        Pairing: Sam/Martouf/Lantash
        CROSSOVER WITH TEENWOLF
        Category: Adventure/Humor
        Characters: SG-1, Martouf/Lantash, Jacob/Selmak, Ba'al, Chris Argent
        Chapters: 27
        NC-17 version on Symbiotica: http://tokra.fandomnet.com/

Now I am just looking forward to some time to read it myself!
        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

New fic:

Minor Change, Major Differences by Sarcos [PG-13]
          What happens when you change a tiny detail? What would the consequences be if O'Neill hadn't closed the blast doors in time during the foothold situation? How will SG-1 deal with the changes that are wrought in their lives as a result?
          Categories: Humor, Action/Adventure, Drama
          Characters: Daniel Jackson, Delek, Garshaw/Yosuf, General Hammond, Jack O'Neill, Jacob/Selmak, Janet Fraiser, Lya, Martouf/Lantash, Maybourne, Narim, Original, Other, Samantha Carter, Teal'c;
          Chapters: 5
          Gen, from what I can tell. For those that don't like Sam/Martouf/Lantash, I can say that there hasn't even been hints of it. We've barely seen Martouf/Lantash in the story, so I think you're safe
          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Tok'ra Kree! Round 4. PROMPTING IS NOW OPEN!

The Tok'ra Kree! challenge was recently changed to a prompt-a-thon.

We now welcome you to the next round! It is time to leave prompts! Please spread the word! We want as many prompts as possible

Prompting is open Nov. 1st and through Nov. 8th. Anyone is welcome to leave Tok'ra related prompts - whether you wish to create any fanworks for this round, or not. Leaving multiple prompts is encouraged!

Anonymous prompting is possible and welcome!

Go here to leave prompts:

LiveJournal | DreamWidth
            sigpic

Comment

Guardian has finished posting.
              Characters: SG-1, Martouf/Lantash, Jacob/Selmak, Chris Argent, Ba'al, others
              Pairings: Sam/Martouf/Lantash.
              Season: Starts very early fourth season of Stargate SG-1. Before "Divide and Conquer".
              Notes: Crossover with: Star Trek: TOS (The Guardian of Forever) and Teen Wolf.
              Spoilers: Star Trek: TOS, "The Guardian of Forever". Teen Wolf, up to and including the beginning of season 3 (though some events from that universe are AU here - Kate Argent is alive, among other things). Stargate SG-1, potentially all episodes, but mainly those concerning the Tok'ra and the Goa'uld Ba'al and Nirrti.
              Summary: SG-1, Martouf/Lantash, and Jacob/Selmak had escaped from their Goa'uld holding cell, but Daniel was still delirious after the drugs he was given to make him talk. While in this state, he finds a being - half-machine, half-living organism, billions of years old. It ends up sending him and his friends through time and space, to a future changed by their absence.
              sigpic

Comment

Little Lost Planet has also finished posting.
                After Sam and Kawalsky's mission through the quantum mirror, and the Asgard stopping Apophis, they had all hoped the planet would be safe from the Goa'uld. Unfortunately, Cronus had other plans. Tag to "Point of View". Written for Apocalypse Kree! on Livejournal.
                Characters: Samantha Carter, Charles Kawalsky, Rosha/Jolinar
                Category: Angst/Hurt/Comfort
                sigpic

Comment

New chapter in Never Shall We Die by Sparky She-Demon
                  Anise and Freya overhear a plan Ren'al has to make sure that she gets what she wants. With the information that she's going to lie about Martouf's condition and Lantash's ability to heal him, Freya and Anise go to Jacob. Since the healers aren't being allowed to help, a symbiote that is good at with the tech is needed. Thing is, Falina doesn't have a host.
                  Category: Adventure/Romance
                  Chapters: 6
                  Pairings: Martouf/Lantash/OC (this is not obvious unless you have learned to read the sometimes-used new format where ffnet can show it under characters - I only just learned that yesterday!)
                  sigpic

Comment

New story:
                    Picking up guys at the bar by HathorGirl
                    SG-1 is on downtime around Halloween, and Sam decides to dress up and go to a bar and have fun, since none of her teammates wanted to join her. There she meets a very attractive man, which she soon realizes she knows. How can that be? AU from around/just before Tok'ra I & II. Written for the Tok'ra Resistance challenge 2012/2013. Sam/Martouf/Lantash.
                    Rated: R
                    Category: Romance/Family
                    COMPLETED
                    sigpic

Comment

New chapter in

Legacy of the Queen, IV of Tok'Ra Legacy Series by Pagan Twylight
                      Seq to DOTQ, BOMH - the hunt for the queens continue. The System Lords don't know about the Tok'Ra Queens. SG1, Tok'Ra, & Furlings must find them before they do. Sam/Lan/Mar, Dan/OC, Malek/OC. A new threat rises on the horizon, one involving the Goa'uld
                      Category: Romance/Fantasy
                      Chapters: 28
                      sigpic

Comment

New chapter in:

Blended by Ishmael Autolycus [R]
                        What happens after Sam and Jolinar survive the ashrak's attack.
                        RATING: R (For non-graphic portrayals of non-traditional sexuality, including same-sex and multiple-partner relationships, character death(s), sexual trauma, adult situations, language and violence.)
                        Categories: Action/Adventure, Drama
                        Characters: Aldwin, Ammonet, Anise/Freya, Ba'al, Cassandra, Cordesh, Daniel Jackson, Delek, Ferretti, Garshaw/Yosuf, General Hammond, Jack O'Neill, Jacob/Selmak, Janet Fraiser, Jolinar/Rosha, Malek, Martouf/Lantash, Maybourne, Other, Paul Davis, Persus, Ren'al, Samantha Carter, Samuels, Sara O'Neill, Shau'ri, Teal'c
                        Chapters: 16
                        sigpic

Comment

New story:

Tonatiuh's Bride by Roeskva [NC-17]
                          Sam, O'Neill, and Teal'c are captured by people worshipping the god Tonatiuh - in reality a Goa'uld. Daniel enlists Martouf/Lantash in rescuing them, with Lantash playing the part of Tonatiuh. Things does not go as planned when the locals insist on giving Sam to Tonatiuh as his bride.
                          PAIRINGS: Sam/Martouf/Lantash
                          WARNINGS: sex
                          NOTES: Written for the Tok'ra Resistance challenge 2012/2013.
                          Categories: Romance, Action/Adventure
                          Characters: Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill, Martouf/Lantash, Original, Other, Samantha Carter, Teal'c
                          Chapters: 4
                          COMPLETED
                          Link goes to a 'top-page' with the above info. You have to click further to get to the story: http://tokra.fandomnet.com/viewstory.php?sid=488
                          sigpic

Comment

New chapter in:

Minor Change, Major Differences by Sarcos [PG-13]
                            What happens when you change a tiny detail? What would the consequences be if O'Neill hadn't closed the blast doors in time during the foothold situation? How will SG-1 deal with the changes that are wrought in their lives as a result?
                            Categories: Humor, Action/Adventure, Drama
                            Characters: Daniel Jackson, Delek, Garshaw/Yosuf, General Hammond, Jack O'Neill, Jacob/Selmak, Janet Fraiser, Lya, Martouf/Lantash, Maybourne, Narim, Original, Other, Persus, Samantha Carter, Teal'c
                            Chapters: 6
                            No pairings.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post

Tok'ra Kree! Round 4. PROMPTING IS NOW OPEN!

The Tok'ra Kree! challenge was recently changed to a prompt-a-thon.

We now welcome you to the next round! It is time to leave prompts! Please spread the word! We want as many prompts as possible

Prompting is open Nov. 1st and through Nov. 8th. Anyone is welcome to leave Tok'ra related prompts - whether you wish to create any fanworks for this round, or not. Leaving multiple prompts is encouraged!

Anonymous prompting is possible and welcome!

Go here to leave prompts:

LiveJournal | DreamWidth
                              Just repeating this, as I am the only one who has left prompts Remember, you can leave prompts anonymously/not logged in, and you can do so with no obligation to participate!
                              sigpic

Comment

Tok'ra Kree! is a Stargate challenge for Tok'ra-related fanworks. Fic, art, and videoes welcome, as long as they are Tok'ra-related (meaning the Tok'ra has to play a bigger role than just providing intel/tech). Fanwork can be gen or any pairings. Any rating, any category - including crossovers/fusions.

There is a lot of prompts to choose from!

Claiming is open from November 9th and through November 23rd and you may claim up to two (2) prompts during this time. If you're feeling ambitious you may claim additional prompts after that, but please complete at least one of your original claims first.

By claiming a prompt you are committing yourself to either writing a fic of at least 500 words, creating a medium sized piece of art, or making at least 5 icons.

You may post your finished work at any time between January 24th and February 7th.

Come claim a prompt or two!

Livejournal: http://tokra-kree.livejournal.com/15597.html
                                Dreamwidth: http://tokra-kree.dreamwidth.org/14158.html

More information can be found

here: http://tokra-kree.dreamwidth.org/
                                or
                                here: http://tokra-kree.livejournal.com/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X