Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I was wondering if any of you knew of good Stargate/Harry Potter crossovers?

I've been reading Isis' Bane by althor42 and it's two sequels (based on two different endings) Tar'Chell's Wrath and A New Home and they're really good, I think.

I've also read Harry Potter and the Next Great Adventure by shwilly which is good but hasn't been updated in awhile.

There is also one where Sam ends up as Harry's aunt (Jacob had an affair while in England with Harry's muggle grandmother, making Lily Sam's half sister) that was good, but I can't remember the name of it. There is another that has Harry controlling an Atlantis type ship that can travel to different dimensions where he's trying to find technology to defeat the Ori. Can't remember it's name either right now.

I'll try and look up those last two. They're all good stories though. Anybody know of any other good SG/HP crossovers? Preferably ones that don't involve Harry simply joining SG-1 and solving all their problems for them.

Comment

Ah, good, now we're back to actually recommending stuff, I'd like to re-recommend this one.
      Just about finished the re-edit, the Captives by PJOz is great fun. Give it a read.
      http://www.fanfiction.net/~puddlejumperoz
      sigpic
      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by PraetorianX View Post
        Hey, I was wondering if any of you knew of good Stargate/Harry Potter crossovers?
        There are a few I recall were good. This one by Neuropsych I recall as being humerous, I forget how they all end up together though, but it's meant to be humerous. The Harry Situation. I believe there is a sequel.

And the best I ever read is sadly incomplete, but what is there is fairly long. Sam as one of the original mauraders, but turned her back on the wizarding world.
        The Fifth Maurader by Jaina2
        sigpic

Some people have a way with words. Others not have way.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~iamdragonrider

Comment

There are a few I recall were good. This one by Neuropsych I recall as being humerous, I forget how they all end up together though, but it's meant to be humerous. The Harry Situation. I believe there is a sequel.
          This was one of the first fanfics I ever read and I remember really enjoying it. FWIW.
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

what's FWIW?
            sigpic

Comment

For What It's Worth
              sigpic
              My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                For What It's Worth
                Oh. Good. It doesn't mean Forty Wookies Inventing Words. (which would have been useful for Netu at least.)

I'm so out of touch.
                sigpic

Comment

Fourteen Widgets In Wisconsin?
                  sigpic
                  My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                    Fourteen Widgets In Wisconsin?
                    Hey!! I grew up in Wisconsin! I don't think I ever saw Fourteen Widgets congregated together at one time!

And...keeping us OT...
                    a blast from the past, early attraction:
                    http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...anielskiss.gif

Edit: oh wait. Wrong thread! Oh well.
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 18 February 2010, 10:28 AM.
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Hey!! I grew up in Wisconsin! I don't think I ever saw Fourteen Widgets congregated together at one time!
                      Forlorn Wisconsin Is Widget-less?
                      sigpic
                      My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

And...keeping us OT...

by that same token, the "deleted' scene of Reunion shows early attraction between John and Sam given that John walks up, asks her to come and have a beer to celebrate Ronon's return, she questions the logicof it, and they have a funny sweet moment on the balcony comparing Atlantis to the SGC and Sam's really glad to be on Atlantis.

As far as a recommendation though, this is for people who want a Gen continuation with emphasis on the Ori, it's got a bit of a LOTR flavor to it (the writing style i mean) and there's alot of technical information, but PJOZ's "The Captives 2010 Version" is relatively short but still entertaining read. Takes place 3 years after EATG and focuses on a united earth combatting its enemies alongside its jaffa allies.

it's a relatively short read (20k words) and has some interesting ideas (including one involving Jupiter ). Worth the 20+ minutes it would take to read
                        Last edited by Skydiver; 18 February 2010, 10:28 AM.
                        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

And...keeping us OT...

You are keeping us off topic? I'm confused

I can't tell who's in the picture.

I'm in the mood for humor.

The Nature of Best Friends.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                            Ah, good, now we're back to actually recommending stuff, I'd like to re-recommend this one.
                            Just about finished the re-edit, the Captives by PJOz is great fun. Give it a read.
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/~puddlejumperoz
                            The editing of Episode one is finished and I'm now moving onto Epi 2 , I hope now I might get more of you to enjoy it this time. Thanks Gman
                            My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                            sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

i would like to recommend Garrowan5th and PuddlejumperOz Stargate Atlantis Allies the link is under PJs sig, ive been reading this for a while and its extremely well written, meaning lots of action and your favourite characters, that stop true to form and some new ones that are very well thought out, and also a new awesome enemy, they have worked very hard on this and i believe it deserves more attention, so please guys, go take a look..thankyou
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iamdragonrider View Post
                                You are keeping us off topic? I'm confused

I can't tell who's in the picture.

I'm in the mood for humor.

The Nature of Best Friends.
                                Ah this made me laugh quite a bit Love it
                                Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                                Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                                Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Working...
                                X