This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
    does anyone recommend any ancient centric fan fictions like during the height of their civilization not ascension (aside from aerki's work)
    Stargate Aurora is pretty good, it's descriptive, and focuses on the Ancients. Though it's more about teh characters and the situation they're in than the technology of the Ancients.

he's "Lantean General" on this site, "the Legate" on ff.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1958159/The_Legate

it's a WIP and he's been busy lately, but the first 2 episodes are up with the third still in progress.
    Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

here's a cute fic, mostly gen, shippy leanings in the 4th part
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5627327/1/Team_Building
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Desperately seeking readers for Garrowan5th Stargate Atlantis-Allies, the poor lad has only had about 5 people read it, I'm helping him but I have to withdraw to go back on my own stuff. The link is on my sig
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          This is a great new writer. I'm really enjoying her stuff!

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/~puddlejumperoz
            By Puddlejumper Oz
            In the process of being re-written and upgraded, damned enjoyable so far! Get reading!
            sigpic
            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              Thanks for the rec! It's very cute indeed! I loved the banter in the first part which keyed me in that this definitely is a good writer. Can't wait to read the rest!

Comment

part 6 is up i think. and it's jack/daniel banter. rather funny

sigpic

Comment

This one is a bit older (from last Oct) but I'm really loving this author and her writing style. It's a bit like Stargate Wizard of Oz. It's hilarious and engaging though quite a bit long. Twenty-five chapters long. Definitely worth it though! Shippy S/J leanings.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5429675/...Wizard_of_Mazd

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                    This one is a bit older (from last Oct) but I'm really loving this author and her writing style. It's a bit like Stargate Wizard of Oz. It's hilarious and engaging though quite a bit long. Twenty-five chapters long. Definitely worth it though! Shippy S/J leanings.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5429675/...Wizard_of_Mazd
                    I can vouch for this. I may not be a S/J shipper (and in fact that's why i stopped reading as it kinda soured the story for me) but it's a good story nonetheless and i'm sure people who like S/J would appreciate it
                    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

i love the snark in that fic. sam in fic often snarks at jack much more than sam on the show did.

sigpic

Comment

Wow--I know that this line of discussion is for fic rec, but I have to say thanks--here i am logging on to see what's being recommended, and it's me?!?!?!

Well, spank me rosy!
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Glad you're having fun, Akamaimom!

Were your ears burning???

Comment

Kinda. I have to say. . .it's a little surreal. Smiley, but surreal.
                            sigpic
                            My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              Kinda. I have to say. . .it's a little surreal. Smiley, but surreal.
                              It's a good story It'll happen from time to time if you keep writing, never gets old Wilkommen to Gateworld!

Comment

Thanks. I've been amazed how nice everyone is. I was kind of afraid it would be like high school (oy ve!) and I'd have to be the new kid for a lot longer than I have been. You guys are awesome.
                                sigpic
                                My Stories AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X