Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
        Welcome Mandarax! Good to see you here!
        Ditto!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandarax View Post
          I'm blushing.... lol.

Thanks to AkamaiMom I've been directed to, well, here. It's only taken me a year to get to gateworld.. She told me my fics were being recommended and I just had to come see it (to believe it, who woulda thunk) and thank you guys. You make writting worth it all.

So thanks And with all the recommendations I see, I'll have stuff to read!

You guys rock.
          As does your writing. Nice to have you in the family.
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate the warm welcome!

Comment

I'm blushing.... lol.

Thanks to AkamaiMom I've been directed to, well, here. It's only taken me a year to get to gateworld.. She told me my fics were being recommended and I just had to come see it (to believe it, who woulda thunk) and thank you guys. You make writting worth it all.

So thanks And with all the recommendations I see, I'll have stuff to read!

You guys rock.
              I've been reading all of your work and enjoying it!!
              sigpic
              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

My first post! I've been reading SamJack fanfic for about a year, and have read some fabulous stories. Thank you to all the authors out there for giving me so much enjoyment from your work.
                I'm looking for story recs, and not sure if I've read this or just imagined it! Hammond is under strict orders to root out any fraternization and orders both Sam and Jack to attempt to implicate the other... sound familiar???
                (Sorry if this isn't in the right thread for this request!)

Comment

Originally posted by canadianfolk View Post
                  My first post! I've been reading SamJack fanfic for about a year, and have read some fabulous stories. Thank you to all the authors out there for giving me so much enjoyment from your work.
                  I'm looking for story recs, and not sure if I've read this or just imagined it! Hammond is under strict orders to root out any fraternization and orders both Sam and Jack to attempt to implicate the other... sound familiar???
                  (Sorry if this isn't in the right thread for this request!)
                  I've never heard of this and it sounds intriguing. Though why would Hammond try to have each implicate the other? That's not rooting out anything, but sounds like entrapment!
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Welcome canadianfolk!!! You are in the right place for Sam and Jack stories!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                      I've never heard of this and it sounds intriguing. Though why would Hammond try to have each implicate the other? That's not rooting out anything, but sounds like entrapment!
                      I'm not the author, nor do I know the story, but maybe it's the encourage others who are fraternizing to get sloppy? I don't even know. It sounds a bit odd.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

A lovely little episode tag for Secrets, Second Secrets
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                          A lovely little episode tag for Secrets, Second Secrets
                          I read that, it was amazing. Absolutely fabulous!

Comment

Glad to have you here, Mandarax! We've all been reading your fic lately...and enjoying it. Great to have you aboard!

Welcome to you too, canadianfolk!

Just a reminder about our big celebration on Wednesday:

Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 25 July 2010, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                              Glad to have you here, Mandarax! We've all been reading your fic lately...and enjoying it. Great to have you aboard!
                              Thanks!!
                              Just posted another one on ff.net. That New Baby Smell.
                              I was staring at a picture of my new niece with tears in my eyes, and this came out on the paper. Well, word file. Same diff.

Comment

Thanks!!
                                Just posted another one on ff.net. That New Baby Smell.
                                I was staring at a picture of my new niece with tears in my eyes, and this came out on the paper. Well, word file. Same diff.
                                Awww, that was so cute! Thanks for posting the link!
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Distinguished Service Medal

sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X