Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Sally Reeve's site seems to be gone, however, many (if not all) of her stories are on samandjack.net, and you'll find "Night Terrors" here - for those brave enough to read it.
    You're scaring me with this one. I want to click, but now I don't know. Not my type of fic. Is it shippy enough to tolerate the scary parts?
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      You're scaring me with this one. I want to click, but now I don't know. Not my type of fic. Is it shippy enough to tolerate the scary parts?

I didn't think it was scary. I just felt it was too much of a rip-off of a popular movie series to really enjoy it.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
        I didn't think it was scary. I just felt it was too much of a rip-off of a popular movie series to really enjoy it.
        I thought Pitch Black was scary.

I'll give the fic a try because I love her work.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Night Terrors is one of my favourite stories. It has hints of Sam and Jack, but is mainly a good old scary-adventure story.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            I thought Pitch Black was scary.

Huh, well there you go. I laughed out loud at bits of Pitch Black; particularly the bits where Claudia Black's character gets whisked away.

Needless to say I found Night Terrors more whumpy than scary. It's UST and it ends like that but with some significantly shippy bits.

Thanks for the link hedwig.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Sally Reeve's site seems to be gone, however, many (if not all) of her stories are on samandjack.net, and you'll find "Night Terrors" here - for those brave enough to read it.
              Thank you! I just reread it and enjoyed it again!
              sigpic
              Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Here are some links to some stories I am in the process of reading now by Suzanne Whitmarsh

Something New

and

A New Beginning Series

Ratings range from PG to R for the series and Something New is rated Teens. Something New was written first and takes place around season 8. The series starts from the beginning of the show (more or less) and shows how their relationship developed. I haven't finished reading all of it, but so far it has all been very enjoyable and I wanted to share
                sigpic
                Stargate Distinguished Service Medal

sig by me

Comment

IMHO, night terrors is not scary. It's a team adventure and they're going against nasty critters on the planet...and yeah, not 'omg, i love you' shippy. but friendshippy and teamy.

a great fic
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm looking for a fic where Sam goes on a date with a guy who is really possessive and after an argument, he dumps her on the side of the road and she has to hide in the bushes til Jack comes to her rescue. The guy drives up and down the road looking for her after he pulled a gun out on her so she stays hidden. When she sees Jacks headlights she asks him to flash them so she knows it's him and then he picks her up.
                    Ring any bells?? Cheers.
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                      I'm looking for a fic where Sam goes on a date with a guy who is really possessive and after an argument, he dumps her on the side of the road and she has to hide in the bushes til Jack comes to her rescue. The guy drives up and down the road looking for her after he pulled a gun out on her so she stays hidden. When she sees Jacks headlights she asks him to flash them so she knows it's him and then he picks her up.
                      Ring any bells?? Cheers.
                      I do recall something like that. But other than a vague recollection, no author/story title comes to mind.

Comment

I'm trying to think of the name of the fic where teenage Sam goes to live with an aunt and uncle in Minnesota, meets Jack, who naturally is a bit old for her, --and of course, a twist before the story ends. I think it would be okay to give the name and author, but not the link, because of the rating, though not sure of the rating at this time.

Comment

I found this oldie but goodie...

SGU
                          Spoiler:
                          after watching Incursion and seeing Sam and Jack on duty but he called her "Sam." They were acting as officers but implicit is they are together and affectionate off duty.

Annerb's Saying It

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5438485/1/Saying_It

I like stories showing Sam and Jack being affectionate in the early stage of developing a relationship.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep. Anything by annerb is worth reading ten times over
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Totally agree with you on this, Tammy!
                              sigpic
                              Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

sigpic
                                Stargate Distinguished Service Medal

sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X